what ever happened to these ppl?

what ever happened to these ppl?

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

wtf

Trinity, TX

#1 Jun 1, 2009
What ever happened to these ppl? Erica Woosley? Natasha Lee? Bret Glutting? Jamie Scott? Brittany Geary? Matt Gaberesky?{not sure how to spell his last name} all ppl listed above should have graduated in 2005.

Since: May 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2009
brittany geary is my step sister... she is married with a lil boy now
brittany m

Monticello, KY

#3 Jun 2, 2009
Who wants to know?
I am married now to adam mudd, been together for almost 6 years now. We have a little boy together who is 19 months old. Still living here in GC. As for Erica, I think she moved to California, Jamie is married but no kids as far as I know, Bret who knows I always thought he was kind of a jerk, Natasha is married with a son but that's about all I know. and I bet Matt is at Harvard or something, but who knows.
a grad of 05

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 2, 2009
Erica is married with a little boy in cali. tasha is also married with a little boy. Bret was in one of my classes this semester...he's still here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki jones?? (Feb '14) 2 hr chkin n dumplins 5
City council 5 hr Hot lops 2
Kinky no limit fun 6 hr Onlyonelikeme 1
Tabitha pregnant 15 hr Bob37 3
classmates-gone but not forgotten (Dec '10) 16 hr Cheryl White 175
Crackheads 20 hr Crackhead Manny D 13
Amish not paying taxes (Nov '12) 22 hr Swe 121
Mayor’s race who’s it going to be? Tue tomdick 42

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web