Who's The Best Attorney In Town?

Who's The Best Attorney In Town?

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Working Man Blues

Columbia, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2012
I just moved here from Texas and would appreciate anyone who can recommend an attorney to represent me in family court. Please tell me who has a reputation for winning child custody cases and defending clients who are wrongfully accused of domestic violence.
derp

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Phoenix Wright.
who is he

Elk Horn, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Who's Phoenix Wright?
solution

Coxs Creek, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Gary Logsdon out if Brownsville. Hands down best attorney in the area. Dont get caught up in the Leitchfield lawyers...they all work together.
Working Man Blues

Columbia, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2012
solution wrote:
Gary Logsdon out if Brownsville. Hands down best attorney in the area. Dont get caught up in the Leitchfield lawyers...they all work together.
Thank you so much! It's hard to pick a lawyer when you don't know their reputation. I know what you mean about small town lawyers working together.
countrygirl

Rockport, IN

#6 Jan 30, 2012
Working Man Blues wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much! It's hard to pick a lawyer when you don't know their reputation. I know what you mean about small town lawyers working together.
go to etown and get you one, that way you don't get screwed by the grayson county buddy system!! they let child abusers walk in this county!! sad and pathetic!!
used before

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2012
well don't get Ron Hines unless you want to get screwed in more ways than one. if you're female, he'll try to get in your pants. ask around everyone knows, he does it to all women. his wife got smart, she divorced his ass. took him to the cleaners i heard. i thought i was gonna have to hire a lawyer to make him leave me alone. oh, and he over charges for what you get. if he was as good a lawyer as he thinks he is he'd be GREAT. he also thinks he's all that in bed....he's NOT.
Go to Bowling Green if you need a lawyer.
troll

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Lets just say your mom gave me some legal advice once. Agreed on Ron Hines. Tomato faced prick.
nobody here

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2012
go to louisville to hire a lawyer -
Frank Hadad is the best if he is still practicing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Center Court 1 hr Tom 42
C sections at Twin Lakes 3 hr just saying 6
News The latest teacher charged is also the brother ... 3 hr Elworth 3
Kelly Rich 4 hr Worthless 27
rats in grayson co forsure (May '10) 4 hr Stay away 178
TL pain clinic 4 hr Horrible 3
Car Impound 4 hr Car 5

Leitchfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages