How many people thing the American Le...

How many people thing the American Legion is nothing more than a bar

Created by Bull on Aug 4, 2010

294 votes

Click on an option to vote

A regular bar

A great regulated bar

Will let anyone in that pays there 25.00

Bull

Leitchfield, KY

#118 Aug 18, 2010
I ask you a simple question THIS IS TO ALL YOU SON OF BITCHES THAT GO TO THE ROAD HOUSE.FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.I think it is funny how worked up some of you got.Yes a buddy told me.Do any of you thing If I come to join the roadhouse you could STOP me
Bull

Leitchfield, KY

#120 Aug 18, 2010
VIETNAM MARINE wrote:
<quoted text>
COME ON TELL US,BULL SHIT
HEY BITCH TELL ME THE QUESTION I WILL ANSWER SO YOU CAN EVEN UNDER STAND.I bet you love to set and brag about changing and burning the shit tubs.Tell me what you asking and I answer.
cant

Mount Ida, AR

#121 Aug 18, 2010
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>HEY BITCH TELL ME THE QUESTION I WILL ANSWER SO YOU CAN EVEN UNDER STAND.I bet you love to set and brag about changing and burning the shit tubs.Tell me what you asking and I answer.
guess it Is hard for you to read and understand anything, huh Bull S***...it was pretty simple what he was asking..."What have YOU done besides stick up for a crook, and insult people??"
What have you ever done to make a difference in a Positive way??
Bull

Leitchfield, KY

#122 Aug 18, 2010
cant wrote:
<quoted text>
guess it Is hard for you to read and understand anything, huh Bull S***...it was pretty simple what he was asking..."What have YOU done besides stick up for a crook, and insult people??"
What have you ever done to make a difference in a Positive way??
Can you read #119
ladies aux member

Vine Grove, KY

#123 Aug 19, 2010
Let me start off by saying that the American Legion is not there for drunken pleasures! We are an organization sitting in the middle of this piss poor town thats out here helping people. We support our veterans and everything they do for our freedom. You wouldn't be sitting there bashing the place had it not been for the members that fought for your rights of freedom of speech. Have you ever been there? Have you ever heard the stories of the hell these men and women have been through for you??? Yea so what if we serve alcohol does that mean you are going to start bashing every restaraunt in town?? The new commander, Jim Lish has done amazing things there since taking over a few months ago. You have no idea the amount of money we as a family put into the county. Thru dances charitable functions and bike rides. Hell, we just did a benefit ride for CASA with the district judge and the mayors son. So before you go talking anymore shit about things you dont know how about you get the facts next time!!!!!!
Hello

Lexington, KY

#124 Aug 19, 2010
ladies aux member wrote:
Let me start off by saying that the American Legion is not there for drunken pleasures! We are an organization sitting in the middle of this piss poor town thats out here helping people. We support our veterans and everything they do for our freedom. You wouldn't be sitting there bashing the place had it not been for the members that fought for your rights of freedom of speech. Have you ever been there? Have you ever heard the stories of the hell these men and women have been through for you??? Yea so what if we serve alcohol does that mean you are going to start bashing every restaraunt in town?? The new commander, Jim Lish has done amazing things there since taking over a few months ago. You have no idea the amount of money we as a family put into the county. Thru dances charitable functions and bike rides. Hell, we just did a benefit ride for CASA with the district judge and the mayors son. So before you go talking anymore shit about things you dont know how about you get the facts next time!!!!!!
Well BITCH can you answer 112?If your mind was not pickled from alchol you would have seen where I helped work on the building plus I was a member for years and left in good standings.Bitch I served my Country for four years in the USMC starting in 1971.So please if you help all these people why not help all the old and disabled?
Bull

Lexington, KY

#125 Aug 19, 2010
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Well BITCH can you answer 112?If your mind was not pickled from alchol you would have seen where I helped work on the building plus I was a member for years and left in good standings.Bitch I served my Country for four years in the USMC starting in 1971.So please if you help all these people why not help all the old and disabled?
That was meant to say BULL
Bull

Lexington, KY

#126 Aug 19, 2010
Hey you are all ways bragging about what you do for the County.Why won't you answer my two questions and I will be done and get off this site.112# and how many of the members are Veterans ?And how many got in anyway they could.
Michael is BUSTED

Rineyville, KY

#127 Aug 19, 2010
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Well BITCH can you answer 112?If your mind was not pickled from alchol you would have seen where I helped work on the building plus I was a member for years and left in good standing. Bitch I served my Country for four years in the USMC starting in 1971.So please if you help all these people why not help all the old and disabled?
Here's another quote from Michael "And you bastard you hide behind your mommy's coat tail I was man enough to join The USMC for 4 years 1971 to 1975 you little ass wipe I was man enough to serve my country you son of a bitch what did you do"

I've been doing a little digging in the past topix, and that top part is copied from a UK post.
.......Well helloooo MICHAEL CARROLL!!!! What a SOB you are. Always starting trouble, love to call people bastards, love to talk bad about your family (past or present), and you can never let it go, and you love to brag about your pathetic 4 years from 1971 to 1975 in the USMC. I am ashamed to say that I know exactly who you are. you might not drink anymore, maybe that's because you used to be an alcoholic that would beat on your wife. Go figure one of the few friends you would have would be Ben, or Roy Ward!!!
hahahaha

Campbellsville, KY

#129 Aug 19, 2010
seen roy ward is on the grayson co. court docket for sept or oct., can"t remember which... been a few days.
bull, you should"nt worry about the legion, and what they do.....remember, your not a member, so don"t worry yourself so much......
really

Independence, KY

#131 Aug 20, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
seen roy ward is on the grayson co. court docket for sept or oct., can"t remember which... been a few days.
bull, you should"nt worry about the legion, and what they do.....remember, your not a member, so don"t worry yourself so much......
what is he on the docket for?
Bull

Lexington, KY

#132 Aug 20, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>what is he on the docket for?
WHY DON'T YOU CALL HIM AND ASK?
Bull

Elizabethtown, KY

#133 Aug 20, 2010
rest wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest asssured dude, I wouldn't be caught DEAD there!! neither would any descent persons!! Notice you don't see anyone there that is somebody!! in grayson county!!
The hell they don't. I have seen the big eigs, the chruch goers, the town hos, and alot of good people. So until i go see this for your self, stay the hell of topixs.
Bull

Elizabethtown, KY

#134 Aug 20, 2010
sorry big wigs, and hell off of topixs lol
vet

Leitchfield, KY

#135 Aug 20, 2010
If all you people would stop feeding this animal he will go away !!
Michael is BUSTED

Rineyville, KY

#136 Aug 20, 2010
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>The hell they don't. I have seen the big eigs, the chruch goers, the town hos, and alot of good people. So until i go see this for your self, stay the hell of topixs.
Michael, maybe you fell off the wagon, but you said town hos, and a lot of good people??? You're not making any sense Mikey boy. Besides, how do you know who is going, since you say you don't go anymore? Are you creeping in the parking lot??
Michael

Lexington, KY

#137 Aug 20, 2010
Michael is BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>Here's another quote from Michael "And you bastard you hide behind your mommy's coat tail I was man enough to join The USMC for 4 years 1971 to 1975 you little ass wipe I was man enough to serve my country you son of a bitch what did you do"
I've been doing a little digging in the past topix, and that top part is copied from a UK post.
.......Well helloooo MICHAEL CARROLL!!!! What a SOB you are. Always starting trouble, love to call people bastards, love to talk bad about your family (past or present), and you can never let it go, and you love to brag about your pathetic 4 years from 1971 to 1975 in the USMC. I am ashamed to say that I know exactly who you are. you might not drink anymore, maybe that's because you used to be an alcoholic that would beat on your wife. Go figure one of the few friends you would have would be Ben, or Roy Ward!!!
Good Detective work there Dick.Only problem is you are wrong.I have nothing against any one there.They just helped me out of a bind.A old gas bill for 550.00.They furnish my family with a large flag for my brother's grave each year.I was not aware of this forum about the American Legion till my sister called.So believe what you want to believe.Ask Shawn or any of the members about paying my bill what else could I have wanted.Michael Carroll
Thankful Mom

Campbellsville, KY

#138 Aug 20, 2010
My son was in Dessert Storm...the ladies aux had a meeting once a week and invited any and all family and friends to come. They answered questions, they offered help.....most of them had been in my shoes at one time. They helped calm my fears, they offered advice, they were there to help in any way. These things were offered with out a price tag. I for one am thankful for all they did to help.
I occasionally go to the Legion on sat night to listen to the band and to visit with some friends.
I see people having drinks....some only cola's, some a few drinks and some too many drinks. I honestly think that the person has to be held accountable for their actions...not the building, not the organization, but each of us need to be held accountable for our own actions. I just felt that maybe I needed to give a perspective from a very thankful parents point of view.
Whatever Michael

Rineyville, KY

#139 Aug 21, 2010
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>Good Detective work there Dick.Only problem is you are wrong.I have nothing against any one there.They just helped me out of a bind.A old gas bill for 550.00.They furnish my family with a large flag for my brother's grave each year.I was not aware of this forum about the American Legion till my sister called.So believe what you want to believe.Ask Shawn or any of the members about paying my bill what else could I have wanted.Michael Carroll
Don't forget, I know you!! You are as fake as they come, kinda like you're nice to your family in laws face, then turn around and dog them really bad. I've seen it time and time again. Heck, you've done it to me too! I know more than you think, because you can't keep your trap shut. I'm sure they did help you, but that wouldn't stop you from wanting more, or just talking shit about them just because you can, because that's how you are!! You're like a lil bitch, worse than any backstabbing woman I've ever come across. Also on that UK post you used the alias 'Hello', just like you accidentally did here. OOOOOOOPS!! I'd bet your life this is you! Oh yeah.........where did BULL go?? HAHAHAHAHA
beer

Centerville, TX

#140 Aug 21, 2010
Whatever Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget, I know you!! You are as fake as they come, kinda like you're nice to your family in laws face, then turn around and dog them really bad. I've seen it time and time again. Heck, you've done it to me too! I know more than you think, because you can't keep your trap shut. I'm sure they did help you, but that wouldn't stop you from wanting more, or just talking shit about them just because you can, because that's how you are!! You're like a lil bitch, worse than any backstabbing woman I've ever come across. Also on that UK post you used the alias 'Hello', just like you accidentally did here. OOOOOOOPS!! I'd bet your life this is you! Oh yeah.........where did BULL go?? HAHAHAHAHA
I'll buy you a beer at the legion if Bull's gone!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie kipper 3 min oh yeah 7
passed away 1 hr chris 2
Cody Willoughby is a damn rat 9 hr Rat killer 1
D.decker 10 hr Here it is 5
Steve M 4 Senate Grayson County 11 hr SALUTE the BRAC S... 44
K campbell homewrecker? (Apr '10) 12 hr Hmmmmmm 42
Questions 13 hr ginko 7

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance