How many people thing the American Le...

How many people thing the American Legion is nothing more than a bar

Created by Bull on Aug 4, 2010

294 votes

Click on an option to vote

A regular bar

A great regulated bar

Will let anyone in that pays there 25.00

Bull

Buffalo, TX

#68 Aug 7, 2010
OOPS wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what? It wont happen again. As it has already been said before. Sometimes it isnt your choice when Ben just showed up and hooked up. So I think this person was taken advantage of like a whole lot of other people. And why you accuse them of being drunk everytime? Thats just how mean you have been on here. If someone needs a tow its because the were drunk and landed themselves in a ditch? I dont think so Bull.
If he had been sober he wouldn't had the wreck and if he had been sober he could of told them who he wanted to pull it in.
OOPS

Elizabethtown, KY

#69 Aug 7, 2010
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>If he had been sober he wouldn't had the wreck and if he had been sober he could of told them who he wanted to pull it in.
Being drunk doesnt leave you mute.
your so cool

Leitchfield, KY

#70 Aug 7, 2010
innocent bystander wrote:
<quoted text> It wouldnt do no good to rent a prostitute out around here, the veterans prolly couldnt get it up enough to pleas a hooker and as small as this town is, the hooker is prolly related to him somehow
thats probly cuz ur daddy screws everybody. thats why no one likes you...
your so cool

Leitchfield, KY

#71 Aug 7, 2010
look it simple bull. your daddy screws everybody.. you get on here and insult everybody and thats why nobody likes you. trying to get attention off your daddys poor towing methods is your fault.
peter rabbit

Elizabethtown, KY

#72 Aug 7, 2010
If it look's like a Duck walk's like a Duck Quacy's like a Duck it might very well be a Duck
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#73 Aug 7, 2010
OOPS wrote:
<quoted text>Being drunk doesnt leave you mute.
LMAO no but it puts you in jail.Where you stay for at least four unless you give the officer some satisfaction you useally don't have time to get your legion buddies together to beat there chest together and looking like idiots.
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#74 Aug 7, 2010
your so cool wrote:
<quoted text>thats probly cuz ur daddy screws everybody. thats why no one likes you...
You are right my father has screwed around a lot.You never know you may be my half brother or sister.I guess that is where I got it from.
Concerned Citizen

Lexington, KY

#75 Aug 7, 2010
drink another beer and post again Bull your doing such a good job making yourself look like an ass no one has to say a word.. I read the posts .. Apparently though i need to break out the crayons and colored paper before you might understand anything, but i'll pass keep running off your pole smoker. Its apparent apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#76 Aug 7, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
drink another beer and post again Bull your doing such a good job making yourself look like an ass no one has to say a word.. I read the posts .. Apparently though i need to break out the crayons and colored paper before you might understand anything, but i'll pass keep running off your pole smoker. Its apparent apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I don't drink.And you should not you are losing all your brain cells.Does your mother still walk around with the mastress tied to her back?I wish I was half as smart as you think you are.
heyits me

Trinity, TX

#77 Aug 7, 2010
wish i was there tonight but no sitter
Just Sayin

Russellville, KY

#78 Aug 7, 2010
I just have to say bull i disagree with you. My Father is a Vietnam Vet and upstanding member of the community. He goes to the Legion and does not drink. I was a member my self for several years. You are judging the orginsation as a whole. I guess you are perfect you seem to represent yourself as such. After my mother passed a few years ago it was people like the American Legion and Member of the VFW that he also belongs to that were there for him. Yes some people like to go there and drink and have a good time but you know what its there right. Make a trip to any bar any where you will see the same thing. But the veterans that go to the Legion were the ones that did fight for that freedom.
prayers for sin

Independence, KY

#79 Aug 8, 2010
I will be praying for all of the legion today at church. I will pray that our lord will wash their sins away and replace the liquor and cum filled bellies of the legion members with hope and the willpower to become a sober productive members of our community. I am willing to pickup any drunk and hungover citizens and take them to church then i will also give rides to the communicare or any treatment facility for alcohol and drug dependence. Lets all pray that these lost soles will find a way back to a sober , happy , god loving life that they all have abandoned for sex , drugs , and booze. Pray that places contributing to this sinful life are turned into places we can be proud of or we stand together and run them all out of our town. Lets unite Leitchfeild and show everyone that we are taking back our town and the legion will not be tolerated. That brothel/saloon has got away with operating under the cover of a american legion for long enough. They have forever tarnished the american legion name here in grayson county with years of corruption and unmoral behavior. God Bless
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#80 Aug 8, 2010
Just Sayin wrote:
I just have to say bull i disagree with you. My Father is a Vietnam Vet and upstanding member of the community. He goes to the Legion and does not drink. I was a member my self for several years. You are judging the orginsation as a whole. I guess you are perfect you seem to represent yourself as such. After my mother passed a few years ago it was people like the American Legion and Member of the VFW that he also belongs to that were there for him. Yes some people like to go there and drink and have a good time but you know what its there right. Make a trip to any bar any where you will see the same thing. But the veterans that go to the Legion were the ones that did fight for that freedom.
You wrote make a trip to any bar any where you will see the same thing.Yes you are right just what I have been saying it is a bar.It stopped being a legion when they opened the doors to any one.It should be Veterans only yes I said Veterans only.I know they were not making enough money from resaleing the booze.Not they are making a killing.You know they are ripping the people off by charging so much for the booze just like Ben.No I am not perfect but not far from it.The legion is a rip off and nothing but a bar.What good does this place do that makes it a legion?You are right nothing
hahaha

Mammoth Cave, KY

#81 Aug 8, 2010
bull,
the american legion has been around since 1919, this one here in town since 1920"s, sanction by congress, the federal gov. so i really doubt that its going to go anywhere, no matter what you say or do. now don"t forget all the other places around here that serve drinks an don"t contribute nothing back to the community.
since your not a member, don"t worry about what they do, or what goes on there. nobody making you go there, and the way your talking they probably would"nt want you there anyway.
wonder how much business ward"s getting now since he"s been exposed as a crook, heard that a few insurance co."s are looking into insurance fraud. might (we all hope), do some jail time, or at least it"ll cost him out the a**.
thats for the morning laugh, brigthens my day !!!!
Losers

Greenbrier, AR

#82 Aug 8, 2010
To Prayers for Sin
"I will be praying for all of the legion today at church. I will pray that our lord will wash their sins away and replace the liquor and cum filled bellies of the legion members"

I sure hope you don't talk that way at Church! That was nasty!
Though shall not Judge.....Remember that.
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#84 Aug 8, 2010
Well I hope all you drunks have a good evening.You need to rest up for the week of whore mongun at the Road House.You have a good evening you hear.I belive I will join just to get all the low downing for the people coming to check the place.Tell david F poison oak I hope all his papers are in line.
WhoCares

Cub Run, KY

#86 Aug 9, 2010
If everyone ignores Bull he will go away. Just stop responding to his post. He is unemployed now so this is all he does. Don't give him the satisfaction of someone fighting back with him. We know that the American Legion is a great place to go for Veterans and their families. Please just ignore him!
s0 cool

Leitchfield, KY

#89 Aug 9, 2010
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>You are right my father has screwed around a lot.You never know you may be my half brother or sister.I guess that is where I got it from.
sorry there bull but im not half jackass like you.
s0 cool

Leitchfield, KY

#90 Aug 9, 2010
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>You wrote make a trip to any bar any where you will see the same thing.Yes you are right just what I have been saying it is a bar.It stopped being a legion when they opened the doors to any one.It should be Veterans only yes I said Veterans only.I know they were not making enough money from resaleing the booze.Not they are making a killing.You know they are ripping the people off by charging so much for the booze just like Ben.No I am not perfect but not far from it.The legion is a rip off and nothing but a bar.What good does this place do that makes it a legion?You are right nothing
my question is. if youve never been there and dont go how do you know its arip off?
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#91 Aug 10, 2010
s0 cool wrote:
<quoted text>sorry there bull but im not half jackass like you.
No you are all ass.Because your mother liked it up the ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jeremy Lowe a good guy? 2 hr Curious 5
Kelli Clemons dating Jason Miller Bethel Christ... 5 hr Matt 4
Kelley Beekeeping (Dec '13) 8 hr Truth 3
Vivian Durbin (Apr '16) 9 hr Alex M 27
who is player scracth??? 9 hr Dee 4
matt gibson (Apr '11) Sun Britnee 12
Biggest players around Sun Interested 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance