How many people thing the American Le...

How many people thing the American Legion is nothing more than a bar

Created by Bull on Aug 4, 2010

294 votes

Click on an option to vote

A regular bar

A great regulated bar

Will let anyone in that pays there 25.00

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bull

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2010
You can go and drink till you are drunk.They will give you a ride but not wait till you get in side your house.Like the guy who fell and hit his head and froze to death
kfx

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2010
That place is a joke..yea it does some good things for the county but theres alot of bad that goes on there 2. Im pretty sure we can give thanks 2 our veterans a whole lot better than providing a place for them and there familys 2 go and get drunk...jus my opinion lol.
Full of it

Toledo, OH

#4 Aug 4, 2010
It's easy dumbass! Ok now let me put this easy for your dumbass.... It's real simple... Stay with me... Ok here it is if you don't like the place then stay the hell away!! I hope that wasn't to confusing for you!
Bull

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2010
Full of it wrote:
It's easy dumbass! Ok now let me put this easy for your dumbass.... It's real simple... Stay with me... Ok here it is if you don't like the place then stay the hell away!! I hope that wasn't to confusing for you!
Now you listen ass hole.I don't go to the ROADHOUSE.How many marriages have been tore up because of the place?
WhyCare

Trinity, TX

#6 Aug 4, 2010
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>Now you listen ass hole.I don't go to the ROADHOUSE.How many marriages have been tore up because of the place?
Well if you don't go to the "ROADHOUSE" then why do you care? And if anyone's marriage was broke up then that is the fault of the husband or wife that broke it up in the first place not the Legion's fault. I have never been into the Legion and I mean not one time. I never heard anything about the guy who fell and bumped his head and died(not saying that it didn't happen) but I would like to point out that they gave him a ride home so he did not drink and drive so in my case the Legion helped the guy get home safely. If he fell and died then that was just an accident. The people who run the Legion are not babysitters. People make their own choices to go up there and get drunk and have affairs. The Legion does not force them.
hahaha

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2010
i think whoever started this post did"nt do to good in school . reread the post, it says thing instead of think......
if ya don"t like the place i don"t think that nobodys dragging you in there.
never even heard of anybody hitting their head & dying....news to me.guessed i missed that edition of the paper.
besides why knock the legion? when you got all these new businesses that are serving drinks now.
as far as drinkin goes, you should"ve voted out the sale by the drink, instead of just picking on one group of people.
rest

Scottsville, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2010
Full of it wrote:
Rest asssured dude, I wouldn't be caught DEAD there!! neither would any descent persons!! Notice you don't see anyone there that is somebody!! in grayson county!!
Full of it

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2010
rest wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest asssured dude, I wouldn't be caught DEAD there!! neither would any descent persons!! Notice you don't see anyone there that is somebody!! in grayson county!!
Wow! You think you really got me there didn't you! You are a bigger dumbass than the other person! I know that this is all to complicated for your small peanut brain to comprehend! So I'm going to say this in a way u might understand! It is not the place that makes people do stupid things it's the people themselves! People make there own decisions! So you decide not to go GOOD for you! Atleast ur dumbass can make ur own mind up! Now as for people that go there I have personally seen people in our own government there and people in publc positions! So guess what dumbass your statement is absolutly FALSE!!!
Wow just wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2010
Cant believe this one person has such a boner over an organization that he evidentally can join, has joined but wishes not to be part of anymore. So why the constant bashing of an organization you have problems with and decline membership with? It's not like the Legion post is trying to induct young boys, running around in white hoods burning crosses in non-white's yards, promoting harm to the US or other - it's just an organization that is sanctioned by Congress and with limitations for membership to ex military that served, combatant or non combatant, during certain conflict periods of our history. If there was something illegal going on I guarantee someone would be served with a warrant like the the VFW was purported to have had. If it's not illegal and you aren't a member by choice then what skin is it off your back? Are you looking for some closed group of ex gi's that meets to talk conspiracy theory in some dark smoky room once a week? If so then start a group like that but this constant rambling on about a group for veterans that is open with no secrets is futile and really just aggravates you as most of us think you crotchety old man bitching is funny.

Do you even know what a DD214 is?
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#12 Aug 5, 2010
Wow just wow wrote:
Cant believe this one person has such a boner over an organization that he evidentally can join, has joined but wishes not to be part of anymore. So why the constant bashing of an organization you have problems with and decline membership with? It's not like the Legion post is trying to induct young boys, running around in white hoods burning crosses in non-white's yards, promoting harm to the US or other - it's just an organization that is sanctioned by Congress and with limitations for membership to ex military that served, combatant or non combatant, during certain conflict periods of our history. If there was something illegal going on I guarantee someone would be served with a warrant like the the VFW was purported to have had. If it's not illegal and you aren't a member by choice then what skin is it off your back? Are you looking for some closed group of ex gi's that meets to talk conspiracy theory in some dark smoky room once a week? If so then start a group like that but this constant rambling on about a group for veterans that is open with no secrets is futile and really just aggravates you as most of us think you crotchety old man bitching is funny.
Do you even know what a DD214 is?
You know if you didn't have so many lowlifes at the legion there might be some Veterans that seen action or at least have a DD214 so yes BASTARD I seen both and I have my paper filed with the County of Grayson.Bitch I have been paying dues longer than you have been alive BITCH.Don't be suprised when they ask to see how each member belongs.I hope they get your panties in a wad.Have a good day you SON OF A BITCH.That is real nice of you to make fun of people who was not born with a spoon in there mouth and had to quit school to join the service before being drafted so they could pick the Branch of Service they wanted.I bet you never left the USA.PUNK.The punk that bragged about being in so many places you would not run through me.I bet you was one that helped it a non combat way like pealing spuds.Big Boy
your so cool

Leitchfield, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2010
poor poor bull cant defend his daddy on the other posting. he ripped off people.. so you start a new one. wow very creative. the legion helps not hurts. it was put in place by congress to help vets. we support the community in any way we can. b4 you badmouth the legion see how many beers you have in the fridge and bottles in the cabinet. i hate friggin hipocrits.
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#14 Aug 5, 2010
your so cool wrote:
poor poor bull cant defend his daddy on the other posting. he ripped off people.. so you start a new one. wow very creative. the legion helps not hurts. it was put in place by congress to help vets. we support the community in any way we can. b4 you badmouth the legion see how many beers you have in the fridge and bottles in the cabinet. i hate friggin hipocrits.
Well that explains it you hate your self.
Wow just wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Aug 5, 2010
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>You know if you didn't have so many lowlifes at the legion there might be some Veterans that seen action or at least have a DD214 so yes BASTARD I seen both and I have my paper filed with the County of Grayson.Bitch I have been paying dues longer than you have been alive BITCH.Don't be suprised when they ask to see how each member belongs.I hope they get your panties in a wad.Have a good day you SON OF A BITCH.That is real nice of you to make fun of people who was not born with a spoon in there mouth and had to quit school to join the service before being drafted so they could pick the Branch of Service they wanted.I bet you never left the USA.PUNK.The punk that bragged about being in so many places you would not run through me.I bet you was one that helped it a non combat way like pealing spuds.Big Boy
I see you knew my mom...

Before I was born? Are you like 85 yrs old, because I'm 67. I can believe that you quit school by your spelling and use of the wrong words - it's spelled "peeling" not "pealing". By the way I am not nor have I been a member of the Legion or VFW but I am a combatant veteran of Vietnam and was there before you quit school. I make no false accusations of the Legion post and I have been there as a guest many times. Why am I not a member? I choose not to join because I travel a lot even now. Do I dislike the post? No why should I - I've never seen anything to make me dislike it. If anything I have disliked the fact I havent joined a great group of people and their families due to being on the road so much.

You have a real serious problem and I doubt it has anything to do with the Legion or your service, I think you're just bored and have to whine about something. You really need a life.
probably

Scottsville, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2010
Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You think you really got me there didn't you! You are a bigger dumbass than the other person! I know that this is all to complicated for your small peanut brain to comprehend! So I'm going to say this in a way u might understand! It is not the place that makes people do stupid things it's the people themselves! People make there own decisions! So you decide not to go GOOD for you! Atleast ur dumbass can make ur own mind up! Now as for people that go there I have personally seen people in our own government there and people in publc positions! So guess what dumbass your statement is absolutly FALSE!!!
You probably seen them there arresting half the drunks!! LOL it sure wasn't for enjoyment rest assured!! I support a place for our vets but they need to clean it up!! BAD!!
Bull

Buffalo, TX

#17 Aug 5, 2010
probably wrote:
<quoted text>You probably seen them there arresting half the drunks!! LOL it sure wasn't for enjoyment rest assured!! I support a place for our vets but they need to clean it up!! BAD!!
Thank you this is what I have been trying to get them to under stand.Clean the place up.It is not worth letting every one in that wants in.I know several that don't go any more for this reason.
Full of it

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2010
probably wrote:
<quoted text>You probably seen them there arresting half the drunks!! LOL it sure wasn't for enjoyment rest assured!! I support a place for our vets but they need to clean it up!! BAD!!
I assure you they were there for enjoyment!
Prayers For Sin

Independence, KY

#19 Aug 5, 2010
The legion is no place for good people with values. This brothel has caused martial problems and destroyed families. The sin that goes on there will send them all to hell. Lets pray this place and other like it will no longer exist in our community. God bless
probably

Scottsville, KY

#20 Aug 5, 2010
Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you they were there for enjoyment!
to get drunk or rent a prostitute for the night? LOL only thing they could have done for enjoyment!!
thing 1

United States

#21 Aug 5, 2010
I think It should say how many people think, not thing. I go to the legion ,and sometime i drink but i have never drank so much that i didnt know the difference between THING and THINK
TRUE

Rockport, IN

#22 Aug 5, 2010
thing 1 wrote:
I think It should say how many people think, not thing. I go to the legion ,and sometime i drink but i have never drank so much that i didnt know the difference between THING and THINK
LOL thats just grayson county spelling!! LOL you know thang, for thing, over yonder and all that good stuff!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Decker (May '09) 1 hr Honestly 16
scotty alvey 6 hr uhh 5
Farmers 6 hr uhh 14
Cody Willoughby is a damn rat 9 hr lmao 2
Charlie kipper 19 hr oh yeah 7
passed away 21 hr chris 2
D.decker Mon Here it is 5

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance