Road salt taints wells in Charlton; s...

Road salt taints wells in Charlton; state seeks alternate water source for condos

There are 2 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jul 18, 2014, titled Road salt taints wells in Charlton; state seeks alternate water source for condos. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

The state Department of Transportation says road salt is "a significant source" of elevated salt concentrations in drinking water at the Upham Farms Condominium Community, a collection of 30 townhouses within a triangle formed by Massachusetts Turnpike and state Routes 20 and 49. The condo association draws water from five wells; only three were in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

furby357

Baltic, CT

#1 Jul 18, 2014
THIS IS ONLY ONE PERSON SPEAKING OUT THAT HAD THERE WATER TESTED,, I FEAR MANY MORE ,I FEAR THIS HAS ALREADY HAD AN UN HEALTHY EFFECT ON HUMAN, ANIMALS AND PLANTS. I HAD CALLED ONE OF THE NEW ENGLAND BASED COMPANIES LAST WINTER , TO ASK THEM WHY THE BACK OF THERE SALTING TRUCK AS IT SALTED OUR ROADS SAID IN PLAIN ENGLISH ( LIQUID ANTI FREEZE?!!) THEY SAID A MIS LABLE? I SAID BS!. I DONT THINK SO! ITS A CHEMICAL,, IT WAS LABLED IN LETTERS 8 TO 10 INCHES HIGH ( LIQUID ANTI FREEZE!!) NOW LOOK! THAT WAS CT.. YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE. THEY HAD ORDERS TO DO IT. I WENT AS FAR AS CALLING THE EPA,,,, THEY BELITTLED ME AND SHUSHED ME. BUT ANYONE COULD SEE IF THEY WERNT IN A ZOMBIE STATE , CLEARLY IT READ LIQUID ANTI FREEZE ..SALT MY ARSH! SICK ,EVIL, OR VERY STUPID ,STILL YOU ARE KILLING . IF YOU DONT CARE WHAT YOUR SPRAYING!! MURDER!! TELL IT TO THE JUDGE IF WE PULL YOU OUT OF THAT SALT TRUCK AND MAKE YOU EAT IT! THIS IS OUR WORLD,OUR KIDS, OUR PETS AND FOOD. WE WILL HAVE TO GOVERN OUR OWN IF YOUR GOING TO DE POPULATE WITH YOUR NEGLECTFUL/EVIL TACTICS! NOT TO MENTION IT HAS ERODED NEW CARS TO NOTHING! WHAT ITS DOING TO US IS KILLING US. NEVER MIND A BOTTLE OF COCA COLA IN YOUR GUT,,,GUESS WHAT LIQUID ANTI FREEZE WILL DO! DONT LET YOUR PETS DRINK FROM PUDDLES ON THE SIDE OF RDS. NO WONDER OUR BEES ARE DIEING.
furby357

Baltic, CT

#2 Jul 18, 2014
THERES NO EXCUSE FOR TRYING SOMETHING OUT ON OUR EARTH WITHOUT CONTROLED TESTING FIRST AND A HYPOTHESIS!=(plural hypotheses) is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. For a hypothesis to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it. EXCUSE ME IF YOU DONT LIKE MY CAPS,I DONT LIKE YOUR CRAPS IN MY WATER! For the people by the people. i love america. this is another form of fighting for our USA,OUR WORLD! A Hypothesis..poison water ,, seems like an act of terror on our land.a scientist knows better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leicester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Mon Peaches 12
News Election Datebook Oct 5 Mayor Lynch 1
MTEL Tutoring (Feb '11) Oct 4 meg2003 9
News Republican Sossa-Paquette to challenge McGovern... Sep 21 family guy reference 2
Dan Kirouac at the Canal Restaurant Sep '17 New England Music... 1
News Webster seeks probe of emails alleging police b... Sep '17 Not that crazy 2
News Fire damages three-decker on Bell Hill in Worce... Sep '17 Ettelracs427 1

Leicester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leicester Mortgages