Eagle interview with convicted killer Patricia Olsen

Jan 20, 2013 Full story: Berkshire Eagle 10

Last month, Eagle reporter Andrew Amelinckx interviewed convicted killer Patricia Olsen at the Massachusetts Correctional Institution at Framingham, where she is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole.

Full Story
halls of injustice

Housatonic, MA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
calling herself "a victim of the Berkshires Good Old Boy Network"
Norman Bates

Augusta, ME

#3 Jan 20, 2013
It's chilling what a loving son will do for his dear mother.

But putting that a-side, it appears that Ms. Olsen's children not unlike many other teen-age kids lacked a certain degree of respect for her and so I would guess when these kids were told to do something they probably didn't listen the first 20 times they were told to do something, if they listened at all. You tell your kids to clean their rooms, and they don't. You tell kids not to smoke, and they smoke anyways. You tell kids to be home at a certain time, and they come home 2 hours later. What kind of mother tells her kid to kill someone, and what kind of kid actually does it? I'm just guessing, but if his mother told him to jump off a bridge I doubt he would have done it.
Intension

Cummington, MA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
tHe SuBvErSiOn AnD dEcAdEnCe Of AmErIcA mArChEs On InTo AnOtHeR sToNe BlUe CoLd NiGhT,
HERE!
iN tHe BeAuTiFuL bErSeRkShIrEs.

cOmRaDe oBaMa AnD mOrE wAr, iMaGiNe If ThIs WeRe BuSh?
tHeY aLl TaKe TuRnS aNd We FaLl FoR iT.
eVeRyWErE....
tanya white

Haverhill, MA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
patricia is not guilty
Where is the justice

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Give it up Patty, you had your son brutally kill your husband. Stay where are.
sheena

East Chicago, IN

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Patrician is exacty where should be she is the devil
D A FEARLESS

Springfield, MA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
i put her away cause i stopped at mrs o"s seafood for lunch. had the belly clams then later in court i shat me trousers right in the middle of a cross exam. the people of berkshire county can thank me for saving them the embarrasment of a public pants crapping
Norman Bates

Lincolnville, ME

#9 Mar 8, 2013
D A FEARLESS wrote:
i put her away cause i stopped at mrs o"s seafood for lunch. had the belly clams then later in court i shat me trousers right in the middle of a cross exam. the people of berkshire county can thank me for saving them the embarrasment of a public pants crapping
You were full of shit long before the belly clams.
Billy Jean Toker

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Mar 8, 2013
D A FEARLESS wrote:
Uh, not really. I think they got your number either way.
tanya white

Haverhill, MA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
i personally know neil and pat and i know pat even better as i mowed their lawns at one point i also did time with pat at bchc and framongham i still believe in her innocens and i think i always will i looked her dead in the eyes and listened to the chilling story the oonly reason she hasn't commited suicide is because she believes if she does she will go to hell and won';t be able to be reunited with neil!!!! i have hsrted so many tears with this woman nobody wants to look at her daughters part in any of thi sif you ask me shes the one who got away with murder she was there with her brother theres alot the public does not know so fearless shut up you were full of shit since the day you were born!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leicester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac returns to Worcester for acoustic show Sun New England music... 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
Local Duo Close to Buying Worcester 'Telegram &... (Nov '09) Sep 9 Jjohn Henry 3
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) Sep 9 Jonny Blaze up 42
Sanctuary policy results in rape of 11-year-old... Sep 6 popomark 1
420? Sep 6 dj H 2
Billerica's next Town Meeting debate: eliminati... Sep 2 hammerhead 1
•••

Leicester News Video

•••
•••

Leicester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••