Suspects may face 126 counts of vanda...

Suspects may face 126 counts of vandalism in Worcester

There are 2 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jan 14, 2014, titled Suspects may face 126 counts of vandalism in Worcester. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Prosecutors are taking steps to try to hold two Leicester men accountable for more than 100 instances of vandalism reported in the city in late 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Crazy people

Worcester, MA

#1 Jan 16, 2014
What do these people get out of doing this?
El oh El

Webster, MA

#2 Jan 16, 2014
I dunno what they get but I know what they should get. 500 hours community service and $5,000 restitution. But this is MA and they will speak sternly to them and let them go. And people wonder why we have stabbings and murders in Worcester by multiple repeat offenders who are out of "probation". Ask a local cop how great our judicial system is. Ask how great it is that our bleeding heart liberal gov keeps sending judges to the courts who refuse to punish the guilty. Ask a local cop how sicj he is of arresting the same thugs day in and day out only to see them back on the streets in a week after posting $100 bail for a crime that cost over $7,000 to resolve. But the public keeps voting in the same hacks every election cycle then stand there and wonder why nothing is ever fixed and why nobody ever accepts responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leicester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac at the Canal Restaurant Sep 6 New England Music... 1
News Webster seeks probe of emails alleging police b... Sep 5 Not that crazy 2
News Fire damages three-decker on Bell Hill in Worce... Sep 5 Ettelracs427 1
MTEL Tutoring (Feb '11) Aug 23 cab1781 8
what are names of bad areas in worester (Feb '09) Jul '17 A girl 39
News Worcester restaurants close as part of 'Day Wit... (Feb '17) Jul '17 Grasshopper soup 11
News Slain Officer To Be Honored Before Auburn-Leice... (Sep '16) Sep '16 cops are degener... 2

Leicester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leicester Mortgages