Next Last
Katty

Sparta, NJ

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Worse company ever. Don't shop there. Rip off
Katty

Sparta, NJ

#2 Dec 2, 2008
worse company ever.... Don't waste your money.
mbliss26

Jim Thorpe, PA

#4 Dec 12, 2008
The worst car dealership I've dealt with is Lehighton Chrysler Kia!! They are the biggest rip offs around!!!
Dave

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 14, 2012
worse company ever do not buy here
justme

Lehighton, PA

#7 Mar 15, 2012
Very very very shady operation....avoid at all costs! I had a personal experience with these folks and filed complaints with BBB and AG.
LehightonGuy

Andover, NJ

#8 Mar 26, 2012
Bought a car from these shady people in 2011 and have regretted it ever since. Since the purchase, I have found many missing parts (catalytic converter, MAP sensor) as well as shoddy work (exhaust system held up entirely by coat hangers, etc.). I also learned that they sold it to me only days after getting it on the lot, no inspection, no work done - told me it was in GREAT shape and hadn't even looked at it before offering it for sale. I wouldn't buy another car from these criminal a-holes if someone put a gun to my head. Avoid at all costs!!!!
Travis

Allentown, PA

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Under warranty, but still did not do work. Did not replace left wheel bearing like they said they did and it then caused the failure of more parts which cost over $1200 to have done correctly.
WHY

Weatherly, PA

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Why are these people still in business? How can people not know that they sell junk?
Morons

Lehighton, PA

#11 Jun 15, 2012
First our gas pump blew just a few months after purchasing our truck then the morons get our payments all mixed up and try to come repo our vehicle!!! They are shady and con artists!!' they seriously need to be shut down!!!!
Sad but true

Lehighton, PA

#12 Sep 10, 2012
WHY wrote:
Why are these people still in business? How can people not know that they sell junk?
If you take a look at BBB's web page, you'll see that there were only 4 complaints filed against them through the BBB. They're till in business because people are not filing their complaints with the people who can do something about it. It's worth the hassle - I agree these crooks need to be hosed.
warren

Lehighton, PA

#13 Sep 11, 2012
443 they take advantage of people, they sell junk(literally) , lehighton kia just got in trouble for doing fales loan applications, check it out sept 1 morning call
443 Auto Sales Complaint

United States

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Im a highschool student with on a part time job and I just bought a $6000 Focus from 443 less than two weeks ago. The clutch, the pulley, the air module, the muffler, and the muffler brackets all have to be replaced. I had a ford inspector look at my car and he informed me that I have multiple holes in my exhaust and that both of my brackets are broken. The guy who sold me the car is also trying to deny me of the warranty that came with my car by not giving me my copy and by not correcting it on the pink reciept copy. I have asked him multiple times. I was told to go to the state police because they shouldnt have passed the car for inspection since there are holes in the muffler and because it is leaking all over and that is exactly what I plan on doing. Are there any laws like the lemon law that apply to used cars in Pennsylvania?
Lou

Lehighton, PA

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012

LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS

Police from numerous communities responded to a call just after 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon of a man with a gun at the 443 Auto Sales along SR443 in Mahoning Township. Reports were the man was angered over a recent purchase of an auto and was confronting the management. He soon left traveling west on SR443 where police pulled his car over just west of Seneca Road. The man was questioned before being handcuffed and transported to the Mahoning Township police station
justin

Lehighton, PA

#16 Mar 12, 2013
my sister got ripped off there big time, sold her a crappy car, told her all the fluids were changed and ready to go.....barley had any engine oil and a inspection sticker from another car..
FYI

Lehighton, PA

#17 Mar 12, 2013
does not put price on vehicles and wont give you a price until you tell him what you have to put down for financing. makes his prices up as he goes. stay away!!! look at vehicles. always a mis matched tire or wheel. these cars are abused auction junk!!!
Crime Dog

Cochranton, PA

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Where the elite meet to get beat.
steve

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Apr 11, 2013
443 worst car place I've ever bought a car from..check engine light was cut car was a total piece of crap they are liars and crooks!!
carman

Lehighton, PA

#20 Apr 12, 2013
steve wrote:
443 worst car place I've ever bought a car from..check engine light was cut car was a total piece of crap they are liars and crooks!!
lol should of took it to your mechanic, 443 been ripping ppl off for years.. they prey on ppl in desperate situations
carman

Lehighton, PA

#21 Apr 12, 2013
no price on the car. dont buy it....must be trying to set somebody up for failure
the mechanic

Lehighton, PA

#22 May 14, 2013
That place is still Dan trinkles just diff name, once enough lawsuits pile up they'll change name again. There all junkyard cars with a pint of new gas in them...stay away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 30 min parent of cadet 1,283
who will win the primary 7 hr And the winners are 1
View this content on our mobile site for the be... 12 hr Kovatch 3
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) Fri Truth 7,649
Thorpe police officer sued (Jun '13) Fri Big dickrick 117
schliecherville Fri farmer john 1
News Thorpe man arrested in Thursday drug... Fri native chunker 4
More from around the web

Lehighton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE