Palmerton Police: Boy Touched Another...

Palmerton Police: Boy Touched Another Inappropriately On School...

There are 14 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 4, 2007, titled Palmerton Police: Boy Touched Another Inappropriately On School.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 14-year-old Slatington boy was charged with indecent assault after he inappropriately touched a Lehighton boy, who also was 14, on a school bus while in Palmerton, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Palmerton

Blairstown, NJ

#1 Apr 25, 2007
These r small buses and they don't usually carry many children. It's a shame the driver wasn't aware what was going on. Guess they better start thinking about putting aides on these buses before they get big lawsuits thrown at them.
tryagain

East Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Mar 28, 2011
Took them some time, but even with the cameras, the schools don't use them like they should. Bus drivers have a hard enough time watching the idiots on the road, without having to watch every kid on the bus. They were supposed to be the eyes on the bus that saw the jr high girl whose nail polish landed up in the wrong place, the high school class bully who punches a girl on her way off the bus, or the little kid with the worst upset stomach. That's what the cameras were supposed to be for - so the drivers could concentrate on getting the kids to and from school safely. Too bad they won't actually turn the cameras on. Guess it all comes down to $$$$$ again...
Eddie Ingram

Slatington, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2011
I wish I was on the bus to watch and maybe join
Eddie Ingram

Slatington, PA

#4 Apr 11, 2011
I live in slatington pa
Steph

Leesport, PA

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Eddie Ingram wrote:
I live in slatington pa
who cares where u live and ur sick and should be in jail for wanting to touch kids
Mouse1015

Mission, KS

#6 Apr 17, 2011
Those cameras on those buses do get turned on!!! how do know a buddy of mine gort exspeeled due to haveing evidence from a stupid bus camera. that student is 14 he should know not to touch others in anyway that makes another unconfortable! Again dont the parents teach these kids well TEENAGERS morals like really once again horrible parenting!!!
bluespector

East Stroudsburg, PA

#7 Apr 18, 2011
Mouse1015 wrote:
Those cameras on those buses do get turned on!!! how do know a buddy of mine gort exspeeled due to haveing evidence from a stupid bus camera. that student is 14 he should know not to touch others in anyway that makes another unconfortable! Again dont the parents teach these kids well TEENAGERS morals like really once again horrible parenting!!!
You are soooo right! A kid at 14 should now not to touch others in that way, but I agree, where are the PARENTS??? Where do you think these kids learn this stuff? Either from misguided adults in their house, or on the street, because the parents don't take responsibility for them. Bad parenting, either way.Past year or so,same place,top fo the class kid,punches a girl on the bus, and gets praise from the school? Class president?!? Talk about bad parenting, schools not much better. Poor kids don't have great role models, grow up just like them. And the political wheel keeps turning.
meatball

Easton, PA

#8 Apr 19, 2011
Pi
Smokers are Losers

Lehighton, PA

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Slatington is a sewer hole !!!
Let the truth be known

Highland, NY

#10 Aug 7, 2011
Smokers are Losers wrote:
Slatington is a sewer hole !!!
Rats like you need somewhere to eat
Let the truth be known

Highland, NY

#11 Aug 7, 2011
Palmerton wrote:
These r small buses and they don't usually carry many children. It's a shame the driver wasn't aware what was going on. Guess they better start thinking about putting aides on these buses before they get big lawsuits thrown at them.
The mayor from Coaldale want the job as monitor on the bus, but they wouldn't let him do it, since he like to watch small boys
sameole

Harrisburg, PA

#12 Aug 14, 2011
bluespector wrote:
<quoted text> You are soooo right! A kid at 14 should now not to touch others in that way, but I agree, where are the PARENTS??? Where do you think these kids learn this stuff? Either from misguided adults in their house, or on the street, because the parents don't take responsibility for them. Bad parenting, either way.Past year or so,same place,top fo the class kid,punches a girl on the bus, and gets praise from the school? Class president?!? Talk about bad parenting, schools not much better. Poor kids don't have great role models, grow up just like them. And the political wheel keeps turning.
Sounds like the same kid who came after my friend's daughter in the lunchroom.She had to throw her drink at himto protect herself.He got detention nobody knew about,then stood as class president in June.Loser.Too many people afraid of those families.Schools dont look out for our kids,just their wallets.Yey,same kid, same bizarre situation,same town.Stay out of Ptown
yeah

East Stroudsburg, PA

#13 Aug 22, 2011
sameole wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like the same kid who came after my friend's daughter in the lunchroom.She had to throw her drink at himto protect herself.He got detention nobody knew about,then stood as class president in June.Loser.Too many people afraid of those families.Schools dont look out for our kids,just their wallets.Yey,same kid, same bizarre situation,same town.Stay out of Ptown
He was from slatington too, and moved to lton to go to ptown schools. Mmmm...mmm....sick.
sameole

Harrisburg, PA

#14 Sep 1, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text> He was from slatington too, and moved to lton to go to ptown schools. Mmmm...mmm....sick.
Heard about that area, but never realized how bad it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley get college advisor Apr 2 Chuck Manson 6
News Lehighton district silences frequent... (May '16) Apr 2 Mike 11
Lehighton area right to know questions $100,000 Apr 2 Mike 10
Times News and Jarad Hedes Apr 2 Coach 3
Bob Schaeffer Mar 31 Things need to im... 2
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) Mar 26 Spears for Queers 2,266
another...accidental...fire in lehighton Mar '18 lucky lightning 1

Lehighton Jobs

Personal Finance

Lehighton Mortgages