Rosemary Porambo should resign as PVS...
Ajudger too

Pittston, PA

#82 Jul 31, 2012
Why No Answer wrote:
A person posting as Why asked a very legitimate question that nobody seems ready to answer. Is the Elizabeth Wehr who was hired at a salary of $22,000 the wife of Keith McCall ? It's a simple yes or no answer. Why won't anyone answer the question ?
Why do you try to infer it wasn't you that ask the question?
Why didn't you just log on to the website that lists the names and salaries for all school district professionals in the state?
I knew the answer but unlike Dumbo Ears you can't get the puppets to work for you.
I know the person that posted the responce and it is correct, but nest time I see them, I'm going to tell them, that you're not a puppet master and you do your own work. Don't worry if it was Keith's wife, it would have been all over Mickey's BS website
Why No Answer

Lehighton, PA

#83 Jul 31, 2012
Ajudger too wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you just log on to the website that lists the names and salaries for all school district professionals in the state?
I knew the answer but unlike Dumbo Ears you can't get the puppets to work for you.
I know the person that posted the responce and it is correct, but nest time I see them, I'm going to tell them, that you're not a puppet master and you do your own work. Don't worry if it was Keith's wife, it would have been all over Mickey's BS website
I was not the one who asked the question but was confused as to why no one answered. I don't think that poster was worried and neither was I. Just curious but am quickly finding out that on here, you cannot be curious. The one criteria I see is that you must not be able to spell, correctly, or form a proper sentence !
patti

United States

#84 Aug 1, 2012
WHY wrote:
I would also like to know if Elizabeth Wehr who will be earning $22,000 to discipline the little nippers is the same Elizabeth Wehr McCall ? The principal, the ass't principal, the vice principal, and the assistant vice principal are obviously too damn busy assisting ! And people defend this ? No damn wonder PV is the mess it is. Mickey isn't the only one screwed up !
there is no asst principal,vice principal,or ast vice principal at PV.can't afford them---too much $$tied up in teachers salaries and BENEFITS
patti

United States

#85 Aug 1, 2012
Ajudger too wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith's wife's name is Betty,not Elizabeth.
Diver Dan

Lehighton, PA

#86 Oct 4, 2012
She will after Mickey's lawsuit..........
Robert

United States

#87 Oct 4, 2012
Diver Dan wrote:
She will after Mickey's lawsuit..........
Once Mickey is gone her job will be so much better.
It will be so nice when Mickey is doing his 15 days for contept of court
abc

Lehighton, PA

#88 Oct 4, 2012
Sheesh...."contept of court"? You must have gone to PV!
given name vs nick name

Wilkes Barre, PA

#89 Oct 4, 2012
patti wrote:
<quoted text>Keith's wife's name is Betty,not Elizabeth.
Betty would be a nick name for given name Elizabeth .
concerned

Meadville, PA

#90 Oct 4, 2012
given name vs nick name wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty would be a nick name for given name Elizabeth .
not in this case----her name is Betty!!
Vote out Mickey

Allentown, PA

#91 Oct 11, 2012
Rose did a great job of shutting up Dumbo Ears at tonights board meeting when he tried to play his hard of hearing act after the board spent close to $10K on a sound system just so he can hear
Bart

Ebensburg, PA

#92 Jan 2, 2013
When you evaluate an educator's role and responsibility, you come to the following conclusions. You model to children to make appropriate decisions when confronted with dangerous situations. When you ride in the car of an impaired driver, you are not being responsible, and are not setting a good example for children. Educators reinforce to children to inform them when someone is in danger. Danger includes violence, intimidation and driving whille intoxicated. You be the judge.
Pete G

Jim Thorpe, PA

#93 Feb 9, 2013
I just got done reading the Times News about how bad the test scores are at PV.....Porambo had so many lies in that article she should resign asap !! Also
why don't she take a pay cut ......she is really overpaid !!!!
Henery J

Gaithersburg, MD

#94 Feb 9, 2013
Pete G wrote:
I just got done reading the Times News about how bad the test scores are at PV.....Porambo had so many lies in that article she should resign asap !! Also
why don't she take a pay cut ......she is really overpaid !!!!
Did you actually read it yoursef? For some reason I doubt it, just like I doubt if you ever attend a school board meeting to find out the real scoop. I think the TN article was truthful and full of facts and since Mickey recommends it it must be correct because he is 1 of the biggest rose bashers out there
Pete G

Jim Thorpe, PA

#95 Feb 9, 2013
Henery J wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you actually read it yoursef? For some reason I doubt it, just like I doubt if you ever attend a school board meeting to find out the real scoop. I think the TN article was truthful and full of facts and since Mickey recommends it it must be correct because he is 1 of the biggest rose bashers out there
I read every word..........you on the other hand prob graduated from Packer High and they had better test scores than Panther valley !
Bart

Ebensburg, PA

#96 Feb 9, 2013
The whole valley should be the focus of a socialogical study. The time of patronage and power with leadership is over. The current philosophy has one foot on the poor and the other foot on the privileged, hoping they meet a quick demise. The world has changed , the valley hasn't. Educators now attribute failure with demographic factors. This is a lame excuse that abdicates our responsibilities. The current leadership maintains a status quo. This is not not enough. Excuses and demographic profiling embarrass our professionalism. Why don't our leaders stand up for something? It appears that politics, preservation and profit rules!
Nike

Pottsville, PA

#97 Feb 17, 2013
Bart wrote:
The whole valley should be the focus of a socialogical study. The time of patronage and power with leadership is over. The current philosophy has one foot on the poor and the other foot on the privileged, hoping they meet a quick demise. The world has changed , the valley hasn't. Educators now attribute failure with demographic factors. This is a lame excuse that abdicates our responsibilities. The current leadership maintains a status quo. This is not not enough. Excuses and demographic profiling embarrass our professionalism. Why don't our leaders stand up for something? It appears that politics, preservation and profit rules!
Not educators (teachers) but administrators. They have failed in improving the quality of the teaching profession at PV. They lack respect and the knowledge to advance the professional teacher. Same old, same old, that's the way to do it. Start over with fresh administration.
Jack R

United States

#98 Feb 17, 2013
Nike wrote:
<quoted text>
Not educators (teachers) but administrators. They have failed in improving the quality of the teaching profession at PV. They lack respect and the knowledge to advance the professional teacher. Same old, same old, that's the way to do it. Start over with fresh administration.
I have a better idea lets start with some quality raw materials, if we want a good final product. If some of the students go on and become productive members of society, its not the teacher or the adminstration, its the welfare leaching parents that don't care if they're raising another generation of scumbags that live off the system.
Nike

Pottsville, PA

#99 Feb 17, 2013
Jack R wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea lets start with some quality raw materials, if we want a good final product. If some of the students go on and become productive members of society, its not the teacher or the adminstration, its the welfare leaching parents that don't care if they're raising another generation of scumbags that live off the system.
I'll agree to that. We can't pin it all on one factor, but many, including what you speak of. Parents are responsible for children until the age of 18.
realty

Narvon, PA

#100 Feb 17, 2013
honestly why resign...just take a pay cut..if the rest of america is taking pay cuts why not her
Jack R

Carlisle, PA

#101 Feb 18, 2013
realty wrote:
honestly why resign...just take a pay cut..if the rest of america is taking pay cuts why not her
Did you take a pay cut? I doubt it. The teachers got a raise and it was also retroactive. Obimbo wants to raise the minimum wage by more than a dollar an hour. I don't see anybody taking any pay cuts just losing their jobs. Of course we do have some overpaid union workers making concessions in order to keep their jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David DeMelfi & Joey "Skinny Joey" Merlino 22 hr Whoppers not welcome 4
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) Fri Flip Side 943
DeMelfi / Merlino Feb 9 Wanna bees 10
News Nesquehoning church fights to stay open (Jun '08) Feb 7 alterboy 4,198
Council Italian Style Feb 6 facts about Marga... 36
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) Feb 5 SoSad 7,903
News Lehighton vacancy hearing March 4 Feb 3 BillHill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lehighton Mortgages