Franklin Township Police: Woman In Bar Left Baby In Her Car

A Lehighton woman is accused of leaving her 6-month-old son in her car Sunday afternoon to go drinking in a Franklin Township tavern. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hank the Drunk

Lehighton, PA

#131 Jun 11, 2011
Jail house religion is a joke !
also knows too much

Allentown, PA

#132 Jun 23, 2011
Knows way too much wrote:
Bitch is out now! Anyone care to guess how long it will be until she puts her children at risk again? When will the court realize the danger she exposes her children to. Her current husband is a loser too and has embezzled and stole over $190,000.00 dollars off his own mother and now she might lose her home, because her son went on elaborate vacations and blew the money. He's lower than dirt and scum. Thats worst than a child molester! They deserve their lives together, which is unfortunate for their children. Tara and Dan deserve to rot in prison, because they are destined for HELL!!!!!!
IT TOOK LESS THAN A MONTH FOR HER TO SCREW UP AGAIN AND END UP BACK IN PRISON! THIS TIME I HOPE FOR LONGER THAN 1 OR 2 MONTHS. SHE'S A VERY POOR EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER. HER CHILDREN AND ANYONE INVOLVED WITH HER ARE SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER IN THEIR LIVES. I HEARD DAN WAS FILING FOR DIVORCE....AGAIN, BUT NOW HE'S VISITING HER IN THE SLAMMER. HE'S JUST AS STUPID AS SHE IS. WHY WOULD HE WANT TO BE WITH A WOMAN WHO CONTINUOUSLY PUTS ALL 3 OF HER CHILDREN ALONG WITH A STEPSON IN DANGER??? STUPID MAN! THESE 2 BELONG TOGETHER BUT THE CHILDREN NEED TO BE OUT OF THEY'RE CUSTODY. THE COURT SYSTEM IN CARBON COUNTY ALWAYS FAVORS TARA. THEY FEEL SORRY FOR HER. WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???? WHAT IF SHE KILLS ONE OF THEM IN ONE OF HER DRUNKEN STUPPERS???? THEN WHAT?? WILL THEY STILL FEEL SORRY FOR HER??? I COULD GO ON AND ON. WHY BOTHER? I HOPE SHE SITS AND ROTS IN THERE!
Knows the Family

Sparta, NJ

#133 Jun 27, 2011
also knows too much wrote:
<quoted text>
IT TOOK LESS THAN A MONTH FOR HER TO SCREW UP AGAIN AND END UP BACK IN PRISON! THIS TIME I HOPE FOR LONGER THAN 1 OR 2 MONTHS. SHE'S A VERY POOR EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER. HER CHILDREN AND ANYONE INVOLVED WITH HER ARE SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER IN THEIR LIVES. I HEARD DAN WAS FILING FOR DIVORCE....AGAIN, BUT NOW HE'S VISITING HER IN THE SLAMMER. HE'S JUST AS STUPID AS SHE IS. WHY WOULD HE WANT TO BE WITH A WOMAN WHO CONTINUOUSLY PUTS ALL 3 OF HER CHILDREN ALONG WITH A STEPSON IN DANGER??? STUPID MAN! THESE 2 BELONG TOGETHER BUT THE CHILDREN NEED TO BE OUT OF THEY'RE CUSTODY. THE COURT SYSTEM IN CARBON COUNTY ALWAYS FAVORS TARA. THEY FEEL SORRY FOR HER. WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???? WHAT IF SHE KILLS ONE OF THEM IN ONE OF HER DRUNKEN STUPPERS???? THEN WHAT?? WILL THEY STILL FEEL SORRY FOR HER??? I COULD GO ON AND ON. WHY BOTHER? I HOPE SHE SITS AND ROTS IN THERE!
Yeah I heard thr older brother Thomas Devitt is just as bad he got so drunk he rolled his car over with his daughter inside.And he still drinks like a fish what a loser.You know he also choked his own mother by the throat once because he was so drunk.I guess they dont care what booze does to them.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#134 Jun 30, 2011
Heard Dan Devitt sits and stares at the Bible all day, like a religiuos saint. To bad no one ever taught hime how to understand what he reads. Thats why he never could follow the 12 steps he pretends to follow. Your supposed to honor your mother and father, not fuck them!!!! and your supposed to make amends to the ones you hurt, perhaps the stupid fuck only looks at the pictures and doesnt know how to read. Loser, Lier, lousy son, poor excuse for a parent. Thats why he kiss's Tara's ass!, because she's such a loser, he actually looks good to her.
Oneday Danny wont have a mother to cook for him, bail him out of life's problems and change his diaper. Oh that's right he can move in with Tara! I heard they have room there.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#135 Jul 4, 2011
Dan has been a criminal from most of his jobs and has only used his family to help him, he was never there for them. He stole from employers , his Mother, and various other people. Loser, Loser, Loser!!!!!
also knows too much

Allentown, PA

#136 Sep 1, 2011
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TARA GETS OUT OF REHAB IN JANUARY! HER AND DAN WILL BE FIGHTING LIKE CRAZY SO SHE CAN SEE HER CHILDREN. DAN THINKS SHE'S A WONDERFUL PERSON AND AN EVEN BETTER MOTHER! THEY'RE BOTH SICK! IT'S NOT A DISEASE!!! LET'S SEE WHAT CARBON COUNTY LETS HER GET AWAY WITH THIS TIME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 8 hr Smarter voter 7,281
Jim Thorpe's Carcass 14 hr pagan 4
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) Sat Lansford Resident 754
Trick-Or-Treat Nights in the Lehigh Valley -- t... (Oct '07) Sat Andrea Black 247
What's gonna happen with HOMANKO now?? Sat rocky dennis 3
How bad is it all these cops cant catch eric frein Oct 16 Jimmy nickels 37
Rip Van Winkle works for Panther Valley Oct 15 flash 71

Freeze Warning for Carbon County was issued at October 20 at 3:41AM EDT

Lehighton Dating
Find my Match

Lehighton Jobs

Lehighton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lehighton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lehighton

Personal Finance