Police recapture Lehighton man after ...

Police recapture Lehighton man after river escape try

There are 4 comments on the Pocono Record story from Oct 2, 2012, titled Police recapture Lehighton man after river escape try. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

Authorities in eastern Pennsylvania say a handcuffed man assaulted a police chief, escaped custody and jumped into a river, traveling about a mile before being recaptured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

nothing new

Plymouth, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
should have left him stay in the water
proud marine

Springfield, NJ

#2 Oct 6, 2012
nothing new wrote:
should have left him stay in the water
these jackass cops have no business harassing a young hero who proudly put on a uniform and served his country. what is wrong with america??
AWOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Oct 6, 2012
proud marine wrote:
<quoted text>these jackass cops have no business harassing a young hero who proudly put on a uniform and served his country. what is wrong with america??
This is not the kind of "hero" I want protecting our shores. This guy is the type that would blow up his own unit. What's wrong with YOU????
SGT SLAUGHTER

Lehighton, PA

#4 Oct 6, 2012
send him to AFGHANISTAN, let him go AWOL in AFGHANISTAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lehighton area right to know questions $100,000 Mon redneck logic 4
Odd decisions from school board members Mon because we can 2
KME Fire leaving Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania (Jul '17) Jan 13 high on meth again 22
lowlife dumps kittens in blizzard Jan 13 Reality 2
News Alfonso Picone defrauds elderly couple; swindle... (May '15) Jan 8 Kevin Spacey 62
Review: Forest Inn Veterinary Hospital - Betsy ... (Nov '08) Jan 4 Cynthia Beers 4
Women Don't get jail time for not paying child ... (Feb '09) Dec 28 Aberne 59

Lehighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lehighton Mortgages