Bike Night a Big Boost for Lehighton

Aug 13, 2011 Full story: WNEP-TV Moosic

Thousands of motorcycles in one community in Carbon County are bringing a boost to the local economy.

Full Story
Weatherman

Scranton, PA

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Well at least it rained before things could get out of hand, since when the weather is nice, they don't know when to go home.
The Real Mickey

Kingston, PA

#2 Sep 10, 2011
Weatherman wrote:
Well at least it rained before things could get out of hand, since when the weather is nice, they don't know when to go home.
Isn't that the truth
Steve Simchak

White Haven, PA

#3 Sep 11, 2011
Too bad it didn't get moved to the welfare town of Lansford, their fire and police departments could have used the money it raises. Of course in the borough council ran it, going down hill would be the direction it would take. Maybe the Hollywood FD should start one, they're always looking for a fund raiser, since nunny isn't there running the show
Nunya

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2011
Hey weatherman... Perhaps your stereotyping all of the people who come to bike night with a certain few trouble makers. This event brings more visitors then anything in this town ever did. Next year why don't you picket the event since you have such an issue with the people attending?
Weatherman

Kingston, PA

#5 Sep 20, 2011
Nunya wrote:
Hey weatherman... Perhaps your stereotyping all of the people who come to bike night with a certain few trouble makers. This event brings more visitors then anything in this town ever did. Next year why don't you picket the event since you have such an issue with the people attending?
Instead, why don't just come by and clean up the trash, the pigs leave behind. The borugh is so quick to clean the streets before the event, but there is still garbage, in the streets 2 weeks later. I don't an issue with the event, just aholes like you that attend. It took you long enough to post, were you in jail the past month, or just passed out, under a park bench?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 13 hr Fed up 957
'No parking' signs near Opera... Tue anderson 6
Rip Van Winkle works for Panther Valley Mon my honey 72
airgas spec products Dec 21 ghroscoe 1
What Has R Mickey Angst done for the students a... Dec 20 Another P V parent 25
Alleged burglars caught in Hamilton Dec 19 joe 1
Nesquehoning begins a new tradition Dec 18 fudge flinger 6
Lehighton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web