Police: Handcuffed man assaults chief...

Police: Handcuffed man assaults chief; jumps into Lehigh River

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Police: Handcuffed man assaults chief; jumps into Lehigh River. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A man is now in plenty of hot water after police had to pluck him from some cold water Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

hot shots

Plymouth, PA

#1 Oct 6, 2012
because the cops rescued him, he will be allowed to breed over the next 20 years.
postmarine

Springfield, NJ

#2 Oct 10, 2012
hot shots wrote:
because the cops rescued him, he will be allowed to breed over the next 20 years.
yeah but what the article doesn't say is that the cops pushed him into the water while he was still handcuffed. police trying to act like badass tough guys tried to drown the kid and make it look like an accident. it was only after a third party walked by and witnessed it that they 'rescued' him.

of course they wont press charges on the cops , but look out for a bigtime lawsuits
SCOOBY DOO

Palmerton, PA

#3 Oct 10, 2012
i seen the channel 13 news today it looked like the awols dad likes scooby doo. lmao
Tim craigie

Lehighton, PA

#4 Apr 11, 2014
I know how the police in carbon county they get paid to screw u over or drown u etheir way they dont care and they fram u i live in jim thorpe and these cops are a bunch of losers except erik shrontz lee marzen is a waste he chases lil girls around lookin for ne girl who can stand to look at his ugly cratore face yuk ur a loser lee we need the old guys back like beersy Karper schlect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at the tax issue 3 hr ClayPay 10
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) Mon Ted Nugent 2,007
News No - quick fix' to drug problem Apr 18 barbxx11 4
News Care Net opens Nesquehoning office Mar 29 mtv welfare teens 1
Where's Don Demarco?!?!?!?!?! Mar 26 Export 5
News Clown sighting reported in Nesquehoning (Sep '16) Mar '17 The Donald 10
News 4 arrested in Lansford drug deal Mar '17 The Donald 2

Lehighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance