Police: Charges Pending After Deadly Crash - Regional News - Poconos, Coal Region Story - WFMZ Al...

Full story: WFMZ 34
Police in Schuylkill County say charges are pending following a deadly crash. It happened Wednesday morning on Route 309 in Tamaqua. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FREE CELL PHONES-WOW

Allentown, PA

#1 Jun 1, 2011
THE TRUCK COULD NOT STOP,,,,,.NOW SOMEONE IS DEAD.
THERESE

Gradyville, PA

#2 Jun 1, 2011
Rest in peace Helen - God be with Sal
PAL

Allentown, PA

#3 Jun 1, 2011
OMG what a horrible story to read. My condolences and prayers go out to all persons involved. What I want to know is why was one of the vehicle carring explosives and driving at that high speed. The article stated that charges are pending...I am sorry no charges should be pending. The driver of the tractor trailor needs to be arrested and needs to serve his time for his actions. The tractor trailor also needs to be inspected for faulty mechanics, if anything found charges need to filed against them as well.
CRAP

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2011
PAL wrote:
OMG what a horrible story to read. My condolences and prayers go out to all persons involved. What I want to know is why was one of the vehicle carring explosives and driving at that high speed. The article stated that charges are pending...I am sorry no charges should be pending. The driver of the tractor trailor needs to be arrested and needs to serve his time for his actions. The tractor trailor also needs to be inspected for faulty mechanics, if anything found charges need to filed against them as well.
Hey moron! The truck with the explosives was stopped in traffic. Idiot! Maybe you should get me info before you speak. No where in the article did it say the vehicle with explosives was " going at a high rate of speed" MORON!
jesus christ mad at crap

Reading, PA

#5 Jun 1, 2011
CRAP.Please stop talking. you sound like a d k.
obey me. stop being a D bag.
Isha

Frackville, PA

#6 Jun 1, 2011
PAL wrote:
The truck with the explosives was NOT the truck that caused the accident. Please read the article...the truck that caused the accident hit the vehicle of the deceased which then hit a van which then hit a truck with explosives...all the truck with the explosives was doing is sitting stopped in traffic. And charges are pending because they have to finish the investigation first. It just happened today - let the cops do their job so that they can charge him.
DRIVER

Wilkes Barre, PA

#8 Jun 1, 2011
CRAP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron! The truck with the explosives was stopped in traffic. Idiot! Maybe you should get me info before you speak. No where in the article did it say the vehicle with explosives was " going at a high rate of speed" MORON!
THANK YOU SIR. Right away they put the blame on the driver.And you are RIGHT.Get the right INFO BEFORE YOU SPEAK.
Sgtbert

Allentown, PA

#9 Jun 2, 2011
FREE CELL PHONES-WOW wrote:
THE TRUCK COULD NOT STOP,,,,,.NOW SOMEONE IS DEAD.
If I read it right, it said the truck couldn't stop IN TIME. This says to me that the driver was either going too fast, distracted, or both. I think, among other things, the driver should be forced to attend the funeral. Give him an image he can replay for the rest of his life.
put the

Lehighton, PA

#10 Jun 2, 2011
Sgtbert wrote:
<quoted text>
If I read it right, it said the truck couldn't stop IN TIME. This says to me that the driver was either going too fast, distracted, or both. I think, among other things, the driver should be forced to attend the funeral. Give him an image he can replay for the rest of his life.
I am sure the family would love to have him at the funeral. If he does not have afew images to replay after the accident, than he never will.
Typical

United States

#11 Jun 2, 2011
Poor story editing again. This site has some of the worst writers I have ever seen. It leads you to believe the tractor trailer or the suv had explosives in it.

Top that off with some of the idiots on this board who go into some of the most rediculous uneducated rants known to man, and we have ourselves a disaster.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 2, 2011
Typical wrote:
rediculous uneducated
It’s spelled:“ridiculous”.

I do like the irony of you calling others uneducated :-)
What your name

Lehighton, PA

#13 Jun 2, 2011
NoodleBowl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it NoodleBowl or As- Hole?:-)
Typical

United States

#14 Jun 2, 2011
NoodleBowl wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, a professional forum poster? I'm so impressed that you caught me spelling a word incorrectly by one letter. No really, I am!

Sympathy

Northbrook, IL

#15 Jun 2, 2011
This family has gone through enough already without people on the site saying negative things back and forth to eachother. Think if this was your, mother, grandmother, aunt, friend, neighbor and they were reading these things. How upset would they be. I only thank one person, Isha of Frackville, PA.

You have clarified alot and now I can begin my investigation.

Peace and God's Love be with the family.
5 Points

Tamaqua, PA

#16 Jun 2, 2011
NoodleBowl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too funny!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#17 Jun 2, 2011
5 Points wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too funny!
What's really funny is most of these "idiots" don't add anything to the discussion. They just argue back and forth just because.

Don't feed the flame, simple.
popo

Frackville, PA

#18 Jun 2, 2011
Sympathy wrote:
This family has gone through enough already without people on the site saying negative things back and forth to eachother. Think if this was your, mother, grandmother, aunt, friend, neighbor and they were reading these things. How upset would they be. I only thank one person, Isha of Frackville, PA.
You have clarified alot and now I can begin my investigation.
Peace and God's Love be with the family.
Why are you thanking Isha?
critter

Lehighton, PA

#19 Jun 3, 2011
As a truck driver myself and a resident of the area I do agree that a lot of the trucks drive too fast on 309 through this area. The speed limit is 45 and i get passed in my car when I am doing 55 all the time. Many truck drivers follow too close and drive too fast and it is a shame a life was lost. My condolences to the family. I think they should charge this driver to the max.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#20 Jun 3, 2011
critter wrote:
As a truck driver myself and a resident of the area I do agree that a lot of the trucks drive too fast on 309 through this area. The speed limit is 45 and i get passed in my car when I am doing 55 all the time. Many truck drivers follow too close and drive too fast and it is a shame a life was lost. My condolences to the family. I think they should charge this driver to the max.
Blame the speeders and admit to speeding yourself. Classic.
honestly

White Haven, PA

#21 Jun 3, 2011
Lets put some blame on penn dot. for years they are planning a 2 million dollar fix for the traffic back ups. Bought the old hosak car dealership for huge bucks. And the plans they have are still on hold. This is one of the worst backed up areas around here. Why does everything take so long? Why didn't the fix this problem 20 years ago or more. As typical on a wednesday with the hometown market the local people know the traffic is stopped but come around one of those curves not familiar with the area and all of a sudden traffic is stopped. Fix the real problem maybe now penn dot will get off their asses. God bless the sparich family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me what u think of jt,s worst cop Ike marzen 1 hr Steve craigie 2
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 3 hr A voter 7,447
Panther Valley School Tax's (Aug '08) 5 hr Truth agent 109
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 17 hr Pete G 912
Nesquehoning Dollar Store bandit............ Mon In looking out 6
who do you want as your next county commissioners Mon Patrick 26
Who Will Be Carbon County's Next Commissioners Nov 20 Tom 6

Winter Storm Warning for Carbon County was issued at November 25 at 9:36PM EST

Lehighton Dating
Find my Match

Lehighton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lehighton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lehighton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:13PM
Do Cowboys or Eagles Have the Edge in NFC East?
NBC Sports 4:35 PM
Cowboys' Murray no surprise to rushing champ McCoy - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:48 PM
Playoff contenders feature in US Thanksgiving games
Bleacher Report 7:31 PM
Why Steelers Must Lean on Bell to Make Playoffs
Bleacher Report 8:07 PM
Complete Preview for Eagles vs. Cowboys