Chief Of The LAFD

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

On Wednesday, August 7, 2002, Detective King and I met with OCFRD Chief Executive Officer Donald Adams and the Osceola County Public Safety Director Tad Stone at Chief Adams’ office. This meeting discussed issues concerning OCFRD policies addressing training in general and specifically the arrangements with the use of the FBC for training exercises. Chief Adams stated that the County Attorney’s Office set up and approved the contract that was made with the property owners. A copy of that contract agreement was obtained. I asked Chief Adams what type of planning went into the training exercises and were there any procedures that were required to conduct the live burn exercises. Chief Adams explained that OCFRD does not have any written policies that pertain to training exercises involving live-burns of acquired buildings.

http://www.coloradofirecamp.com/instructor/fl...

Osceola County officials named a new fire chief Monday to succeed Don Adams, who resigned earlier this year in the wake of the deaths of two firefighters in a training accident.

http://forums.firehouse.com/archive/index.php...

http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2002/fl_jul30.h...

“I know things...”

Since: Sep 08

Somewhere in SW Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

I'm sure Chief Adams doesn't need reminded of this. You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it up since you don't want to discuss your past.
What multi million dollar restaurant did you manage?

Since: Oct 08

Punta Gorda, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Good try RTR trying to deceive us again with a new Moniker..If I was you I would worry about how you are going to pay back the last Judgement against you. You know the one you just DEFAULTED on

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Absolutly the lowest type of political gain. I am totally horrified to think you could use this for your own gain. You are not right in the head!
FairandUnbiased

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Chief should resign today

“I know things...”

Since: Sep 08

Somewhere in SW Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

flea dog go away

Punta Gorda, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Robert you have been reported to the LAFD for posing as the Fire Chief..

So thatbeing said,so long dead beat, hope you enjoy your time in jail
Lady Truth

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Oh no. someone just broke a federal law calling them self a Fire Chief of a department. Serious violation. I saw a guy in Virginia get 5 years in federal prison.
FairandUnbiased

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

HA HA HA
JC of Lehigh Acres

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Anderson never said Fire Chief, which Chief was it ??.... Chief if the Indians ..... Chief of the Los Angelas .....

Punta Gorda, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Good try FOOL.. CHIEF OF LAFD...Trying to twist what you wrote again.....
FairandUnbiased

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Chief Of The LAFD wrote:
On Wednesday, August 7, 2002, Detective King and I met with OCFRD Chief Executive Officer Donald Adams and the Osceola County Public Safety Director Tad Stone at Chief Adams’ office. This meeting discussed issues concerning OCFRD policies addressing training in general and specifically the arrangements with the use of the FBC for training exercises. Chief Adams stated that the County Attorney’s Office set up and approved the contract that was made with the property owners. A copy of that contract agreement was obtained. I asked Chief Adams what type of planning went into the training exercises and were there any procedures that were required to conduct the live burn exercises. Chief Adams explained that OCFRD does not have any written policies that pertain to training exercises involving live-burns of acquired buildings.
http://www.coloradofirecamp.com/instructor/fl...
Osceola County officials named a new fire chief Monday to succeed Don Adams, who resigned earlier this year in the wake of the deaths of two firefighters in a training accident.
http://forums.firehouse.com/archive/index.php...
http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2002/fl_jul30.h...
Sick Sick Sick. Impersonating the Chief on a message board. Remember the Cape Coma ISP on your chats.
The Warden

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

If I were the Fire Chief I would file charges and get a lawyer to force Topix to release to them the IP address of whomever made that post. Being that Anderson is an Editor of topix I'm sure it would be easy to match the IP addresses.

“It is... what it is”

Putnam, CT, Lehigh Acres FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

The Warden wrote:
If I were the Fire Chief I would file charges and get a lawyer to force Topix to release to them the IP address of whomever made that post. Being that Anderson is an Editor of topix I'm sure it would be easy to match the IP addresses.
Simply getting a lawyer would not be enough. The lawyer would have to petition whatever court has jurisdiction to ask them to force the System Administrators of Lehigh Acres Topix to release that info... then Lehigh Acres Topix of course would have the right to appeal the courts decision if they disagreed with it... it's the difference between real life law and watching re runs of LA Law on late night TV.

“The Truth will set you free ”

Lehigh Acres

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Who ever is writing this crap. Let me make one thing clear to you. As a Firefighter I may not work For LAFD But I have meet and been on fire's with Adams and this is bull crap. You have no right to bring up the past. I trust Mr Adams with my life and I would do as he tells me to. If you don't like it thats your choice but we already know about this and this is how we live our life. We are firefighters we put our life on the line for people like you. I have emailed the website and asked this post be removed period this is a slap in the face to all firefighters and Mr Adams.

“It is... what it is”

Putnam, CT, Lehigh Acres FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

LAman1911 wrote:
Who ever is writing this crap. Let me make one thing clear to you. As a Firefighter I may not work For LAFD But I have meet and been on fire's with Adams and this is bull crap. You have no right to bring up the past. I trust Mr Adams with my life and I would do as he tells me to. If you don't like it thats your choice but we already know about this and this is how we live our life. We are firefighters we put our life on the line for people like you. I have emailed the website and asked this post be removed period this is a slap in the face to all firefighters and Mr Adams.
Hard as it may be to believe, your posting left some questions... exactly which posting are you complaining about? Just for the record, anyone does have the right to post whatever they want... a right you should be grateful for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lehigh Acres Discussions

Search the Lehigh Acres Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr ish 2,387
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Tue nina roth 2,063
Work begins to improve pedestrian safety near B... Jul 16 LEO 477 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 15 BigDog 2,922
Lehigh Acres residents react to growing crime rate (May '07) Jul 3 Miamicitygirl 245
Shots fired, house on fire in Gateway (May '13) Jul 1 STD free 5
Frank Lohlein Banned (Aug '08) Jun '14 Paul 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lehigh Acres Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lehigh Acres People Search