A review of Robert John Anderson's Su...

A review of Robert John Anderson's Suicide Note

Posted in the Lehigh Acres Forum

Rodger Wilco

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Apr 7, 2010
Dear Family and Friends,
How low does life have to go
Day has been one very, very tough day
I have no money; my car needs a radiator, my wife blew the head gasket on her car last week, still is broken. I have no JOB and cannot even find a part-time one.
I sorry about all the negative things but maybe I should end it now but its not fair to my dear wife I have no life insurance. And I LOVE my dear wife!!!!!!
For someone that thought he could fix everything and anything, I sure made a mess of things and have no one to blame but myself (but we already know that I was full of shxx right) but I have nowhere to turn to and Im truly sorry.
And to the people that hate me at the deepest levels of life, I sorry that we could find a way to agree to disagree like I did with a few people here in Lehigh; but I do forgive you too.

by Robert John Anderson
Lehigh Acres, Fl

http://lehighacreslive.com/Forums/tabid/53/af...
Bubula Bubula Bubula

Naples, FL

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Does he know that life insurance doesn't pay out claims when suicide is involved? Life must truly suck for the guy to write something like this, I though his dear wife was pregnant. Fat Toni said something about him making a baby nursery in his house.
Rodger Wilco

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Apr 7, 2010
Bubula Bubula Bubula wrote:
Does he know that life insurance doesn't pay out claims when suicide is involved? Life must truly suck for the guy to write something like this, I though his dear wife was pregnant. Fat Toni said something about him making a baby nursery in his house.
He doesn't have life insurance. he was just looking for pity. this is how he plays on people. he is a true scammer!
Dog Slayer

Lehigh Acres, FL

#4 Apr 8, 2010
I only wish the note was real. Had he actually gone through with it. It would have been the only time he ever told the truth.
Dog Slayer

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5 Apr 8, 2010
I heard that Fat Anderson has opened a computer business. Ricky set him up with a place to operate. Lets see, the last time he had a business like that he closed it without fulfilling a contract he was in for services provided and got sued. Anyone who does business with him now is an IDIOT. That business is destined to go belly up.
ABS

Naples, FL

#6 Apr 8, 2010
this saddens me about Robert. i never knew things were that bad for him. hopefully he gets some help.
Sea Sucker

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2010
It is sad that someone has to play on other's heart strings by posting a suicide note on the Internet like this one.

This just proves that this person is dishonest and has serious issues. His friend list must be mighty short.

Since: Jul 07

Lehigh Acres, Florida

#8 Jul 10, 2010
ABS wrote:
this saddens me about Robert. i never knew things were that bad for him. hopefully he gets some help.
You must first admit and understand that you have a problem.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#9 Apr 5, 2011
Well he lives in Lehigh..who wouldn't want to kill themself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehigh Acres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lehigh couple love their new Quiznos store in C... (Jan '11) Jun 18 mike 4
News Donald Trump enters 2016 presidential race Jun 17 Sick and Wrong 2
News Sexual Predator On The Move Jun 15 janet 1
News Lehigh Acres residents react to growing crime rate (May '07) Jun 6 east sider 215 251
Looking for a old friend - Leopold Flynn May '15 Sozapo 1
News Family kicked out of Lehigh Acres home after be... May '15 Emiris 1
News Could The Chamber Be In Trouble For Trademark I... Apr '15 jim 1
More from around the web

Lehigh Acres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lehigh Acres Mortgages