On the Espionage Act charges against Edward Snowden | Glenn Greenwald

Jun 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Who is actually bringing "injury to America": those who are secretly building a massive surveillance system or those who inform citizens that it's being done? A new NSA data centre sits beyond a residential area in Bluffdale, Utah.

Comments
81 - 97 of 97 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#89 Jun 24, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned facebook. whatever you send out from your computer is no longer private. why would you think it is?
remember,t he record of what you send through your emails and such does not belong to you, it belongs to the service provider you willingly paid to use their service.
i know you have no actual world knowledge whatsoever...
and lets not forget this little tidbit from 2010:

United States v. Warshak, held that the Fourth Amendment protects users’ data stored with an Internet service provider. You see, when lawyer, doctors, and others whom transmit confidential data still have protection rights regardless of whether the ISP claims ownership or the user. Also note that not all ISP claim the data as theirs; it originates at the end user's computer and is simply transmitted across their network and on to the next network.
Bob

Middleton, WI

#90 Jun 25, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>We wouldn't know if it wasn't for Edward Snwden. He deserves a medal.
I find it interesting that your "hero" that you want to give a medal to is trying to find refuge in Communist countrys.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#91 Jun 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that your "hero" that you want to give a medal to is trying to find refuge in Communist countrys.
He applied for asylum in Ecuador. Hardly a communist country. But judging from your last few posts, facts be damned for you.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#92 Jun 25, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
He applied for asylum in Ecuador. Hardly a communist country. But judging from your last few posts, facts be damned for you.
Ecuador' disdain for America has never been a secret.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#93 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
And either has America's disdain for Ecuador. What that has to do with calling them a communist country i do not know.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#94 Jun 25, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
And either has America's disdain for Ecuador. What that has to do with calling them a communist country i do not know.
Semantics.

The message still resonates.

Every leg of Snowdens journey,China,Russia,Cuba,Vene zuela and Equador,are places that have disdain for America.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#95 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Semantics.
Every leg of Snowdens journey,China,Russia,Cuba,Vene zuela and Equador,are places that have disdain for America.
so what you are saying is that he should have traveled through american friendly countries while he puts in his asylum request from the american gov?

Im sure that would have worked out great for him...
Brad

Manchester, CT

#96 Jun 25, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
so what you are saying is that he should have traveled through american friendly countries while he puts in his asylum request from the american gov?
Im sure that would have worked out great for him...
I'm saying you nit-picked,and I called you on it,thats all.

EZPZ
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#97 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>

right there are the quotes. You made a statement and i made almost the exact same statement. Neither of which adds any context to the topic at hand. You call it nitpicking, i call it meaningless spam.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#98 Jun 25, 2013
Lamer wrote:
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
right there are the quotes. You made a statement and i made almost the exact same statement. Neither of which adds any context to the topic at hand. You call it nitpicking, i call it meaningless spam.
Then I guess you win,happy?
Who

Wyoming, MI

#99 Jun 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is that suddenly a problem for the communist left, you liberals are constantly praising communism so why should you be against him seeking refuge in a communist country?

You jealous or something?
Who

Wyoming, MI

#100 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Semantics.
They don't have "disdain" for us.

The liberals are constantly telling us how "loved and adored around the world now that the messiah, Obastard, is POTUS".

And democraps would never lie to the American people or anything, that would be against their high moral code.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#101 Jun 25, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have "disdain" for us.
The liberals are constantly telling us how "loved and adored around the world now that the messiah, Obastard, is POTUS".
And democraps would never lie to the American people or anything, that would be against their high moral code.
Oblamer,his administration and all who support him are a shit stain that will take decades to wash off this once great nation.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#102 Jun 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Because knowing they are enemies, men like Putin will protect Snowdon to stick it to Obama. Obama is such a weak President-they are not scared. Obama's neither feared nor respected by anyone.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#104 Jun 25, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is that suddenly a problem for the communist left, you liberals are constantly praising communism so why should you be against him seeking refuge in a communist country?
You jealous or something?
Another stupid Rightie McCarthyite. NO liberals praise Communism, that's just retarded.

Are you jealous of people with functioning brains?:)

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#105 Jun 25, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Because knowing they are enemies, men like Putin will protect Snowdon to stick it to Obama. Obama is such a weak President-they are not scared. Obama's neither feared nor respected by anyone.
You don't respect him, IOW. You admire fascists like Putin because he thinks like you do.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#106 Jun 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't respect him, IOW. You admire fascists like Putin because he thinks like you do.
Guess Obama didn't apologize enough. Like Mick Jagger says"Can't get no SatisfaCTION"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to retrieve deleted text messages from iPho... (May '13) Thu amy 33
Bus service to link Moab with SLC Jun '14 guest 9
Fatal shooting at LDS church (Jan '08) Jun '14 But She Said 23
Police: 2-year-old dies after statue falls on him Jun '14 Judy 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pleasant Grove, UT May '14 kajskdjga 1
2 Utah men charged with toppling ancient rock (Feb '14) Apr '14 Bill Thomas 8
Utah woman arrested after 7 dead babies found Apr '14 JASPER TUDOR 3
•••
•••
Lehi Dating