UHP TROOPER HIT: UHP trooper hit in h...

UHP TROOPER HIT: UHP trooper hit in head-on collision talks to FOX 13

There are 2 comments on the Fox13Now story from Aug 20, 2010, titled UHP TROOPER HIT: UHP trooper hit in head-on collision talks to FOX 13. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

It was a shocking sight for Interstate 15 drivers Wednesday night when a car was traveling north in a southbound lane with no lights on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Since: Aug 10

Layton, UT

#1 Aug 21, 2010
This tropper , Cameron was a complete hero. He was interviewed on TV last night and he risked his car, and life to stop this problem.

He said " I was just doing my job". He acted like a 40 year old veteran with the skills of a 23 year olds reflexes!!

Very impressed with this Tropper.
Kevin Winsness

Englewood, CO

#2 Aug 21, 2010
I saw this same thing "almost" happen on I-215 last year. I was coming onto the on ramp at 1300 South and an old lady in a cadillac was COMING DOWN the on ramp in the opposite direction! I called 911 to report it and they said they could not do anything about it and were pretty callous about the call. I told them "Well if an accident happens in the next few minutes you will know you were warned"! I could not believe how the 911 operator treated the call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ancestry and findagrave Sep 2 broke me 1
findagrave Sep 1 connie 1
Discrete location for hook up Jun '17 Jake from Statefarm 1
Morning sex? (Oct '15) Jun '17 rerty 7
The simply way to convert WLMP to MP4, MOV, AVI... (Dec '15) Mar '17 Newday 5
News NFL stadium? Kayaking park? New city? Ideas sta... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tylisha 2
discreet sex (Nov '15) Dec '16 RedheadLx93 2

Lehi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lehi Mortgages