Private Developer Plans to Build $600...

Private Developer Plans to Build $600 M Bridge Over Utah Lake

There are 3 comments on the Fox13Now story from Oct 29, 2009, titled Private Developer Plans to Build $600 M Bridge Over Utah Lake. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A private developer wants to help alleviate traffic congestions in Northern Utah County and build a $600 M bridge over Utah Lake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Stephen Abbott

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 30, 2009
This is a great idea, if it leads to jobs for Utah. I think this fellow is a little late to the party though. UDOT has been rebuilding the American Fork Main st. offramp for about six months in prep for a new road to Saratoga Spgs.
I have yet to figure out why the powers that be built two cities west of Utah Lake without first looking at how people would get to and from them.

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Nov 1, 2009
A great Idea a bridge is greatly needed and would help many people and stop many accidents from happening!!! Those that use the road would pay for it and I know many who would welcome a better way to Orem!!!!

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Nov 1, 2009
Lets use some UNION Workers for this project they train many in apprenticeship programs that lead to a highly trained work force!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to convert DVD to MP4 to play on iPad Pro (Dec '15) Sep 28 Joshiadee 3
tim sullivan ancestry Sep '16 michelle not 2
Findagrave Ancestry help stop Bullys Sep '16 Chris 1
ancestry findagrave Aug '16 TIM 2
ancestry Jul '16 Mon 1
findagrave ancestry lds Jul '16 Guest 1
Findagrave -Ancestry- LDS Records Jul '16 Guest 1

Lehi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance