Lexington County Man's Been Missing S...

Lexington County Man's Been Missing Since Christmas Eve

There are 742 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jan 4, 2008, titled Lexington County Man's Been Missing Since Christmas Eve. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington County deputies are asking for the public's help to find a man missing since Christmas Eve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

guess who

Columbia, SC

#695 Jan 21, 2008
TO THE FAMILY, I called Washington D.C. talking with someone with the Federal Bureau of Investigation giving them an outline of what's happening in the Investigation of this Case. I was told, Do Not share any Information through a private email, investigations Are Not done that way. All information should be Reported to No One but Local Law Enforcement, State Law Enforcement, or the Local FBI.

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#696 Jan 21, 2008
Festus you r talking about initials JL

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#697 Jan 21, 2008
Earnest is who he lived with.

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#698 Jan 21, 2008
To Guess Who I dont know what you are talking about.

To Festus: Ask that relative about the initital of the cousin who went on TV thats my cousin.

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#699 Jan 21, 2008
Yes Guess Who response# 688 is my response.
WHY

Lexington, SC

#700 Jan 21, 2008
Christy Rodgers Kennedy wrote:
Earnest is who he lived with.
why don't you keep your mouth shut, this family can still be in danger, why do you give out names and where people live. you need to stop

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#701 Jan 21, 2008
Guess Who I have lived my whole entire life in Batesburg. My family started the little town now called Samaria, along time ago it was known as Hall Town. I have 13 first cousins that live right there just on my mothers side and my fathers side the Rodgers on the other side of Haven Road. I am quite familiar with the area, my family owns several business's in this town. Jeremy helped my father out with his business on several occassions. I am who I say I am. I hope and pray that the body found is not Jeremy's.
Concerned Citizen

Lexington, SC

#702 Jan 21, 2008
Well Christy, If you read back a few pages you will understand what is going on with Festus and Guess Who. They are having a little misunderstanding and Guess Who is just trying to clear it up I guess.
Kacee

AOL

#703 Jan 21, 2008
Christy Rodgers Kennedy wrote:
Do whomever you are that questions my idenity and you say that you know the family, well then you obviously dont because if you did you would know that I am a family member. I did not say that Jeremy was dead, however I did say that a body was found and of course we were all feeling the worst. How do I know these things. Well first of all Jeremy's cousin that did not show her face, is my first cousin through my mothers side, and as a matter of fact we are very close her daughter is with me today. Second of all my mother in law is the Mayor of Ridge Spring Monetta, and she confirmed for me that a body had been found on a certain day and time last week. When I spoke to my cousin and asked her was it true. She said yes, but it was badly decomposed body, and to be positive DNA would have to be matched. No speaking from the familys feelings this is scary, and it could be him. The relevance to where the body was found, and where the suspect in custody live are very close. My family asked for help by December 26th. He recieved a disability check once again because he was born with a slight mental retardation.

Below is the post in question. Did you post it?

"Christy Rogers Kennedy"
Saturday
Thanks for the great advice Jersey Princess. I am related to the family. I have very close inside info on what is going on in the back drop from the day it began. To Moma CC or CG you are just stupid. His mental handicapped ability made him extremely vulnerable. To clear up a few other things. He was not seperated from his girlfriend. On Christmas Eve in the home that they shared together, is when the male suspects showed up, Jeremy jumped out of the car and pleaded for her to hurry up and get x amount of money because they were going to kill him. Come on a young couple having that kind of money not to mention how scared she was. He gave her a prepaid cell phone, and told her not to use it but to wait and he would call her. The thugs called several members of the family. She doesnt have another boyfriend. The car was found the police just have not released the info to the public yet, blood was found, currently being tested and sadly enough a body was found. The family is awaiting DNA results. Another suspect was arrested in Aiken and soon to be transferred to Lexington County. There are no lies to be told. And as far as the girlfriend she has cried, not been able to eat and she is still staring at the phone waiting for it to ring. Criticize all you want people, but for me Life is About humanity and justice. By the way if you ever want to take a tour of the area travel I-20 to Augusta get off of the hwy 178 exit, make a right, look for the first paved road to the right (Little Green Sign that says "Samaria" then take your second left and you are on Haven Rd. Go up just half a mile and thats where it happened.

Thank You For All of those who had care and concern and for Moma CC, or CG whatever you are, you are no Moma.
guess who

Columbia, SC

#704 Jan 21, 2008
Christy Rodgers Kennedy wrote:
Yes Guess Who response# 688 is my response.
Thank you for clearing that up. I would neither say or do anything to Add to the Pain this family is already going through.
guess who

Columbia, SC

#705 Jan 21, 2008
Christy Rodgers Kennedy wrote:
Guess Who I have lived my whole entire life in Batesburg. My family started the little town now called Samaria, along time ago it was known as Hall Town. I have 13 first cousins that live right there just on my mothers side and my fathers side the Rodgers on the other side of Haven Road. I am quite familiar with the area, my family owns several business's in this town. Jeremy helped my father out with his business on several occassions. I am who I say I am. I hope and pray that the body found is not Jeremy's.
Know in your heart, there's many people praying with you the Same Prayer.

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#706 Jan 21, 2008
{and I assure you that if all is as said you will have my humblest apologies
the last 1 to speak to him[a,k,or c] Their is a cousin and a girlfriend not sure how the girlfriend spells her first name, a is my cousin, who is related to Jeremy through her mother. I am related to a through my mother. Im pretty positive that it was the girlfriend. However I must admit its been quite chaotic for this young girl,as well as the people that love Jeremy. From my understandings from my cousin he has several half siblings from both mother and father. Those I do not know. I know Jeremy through my cousin, and because I grew up in the area. I have always felt very concerned with Jeremy in a motherly way. He live with his Aunt and Uncle in a home behind my home that I was renting at the time, as well as his father was very dear to My mothers family. And once again just within this last year I was around him on several occassions,during the times he was helping my father out. A good boy, good heart, cute as a button. He became a regular at my parents household.)
Kacee

AOL

#707 Jan 21, 2008
Christy Rodgers Kennedy wrote:
Do whomever you are that questions my idenity and you say that you know the family, well then you obviously dont because if you did you would know that I am a family member. I did not say that Jeremy was dead, however I did say that a body was found and of course we were all feeling the worst. How do I know these things. Well first of all Jeremy's cousin that did not show her face, is my first cousin through my mothers side, and as a matter of fact we are very close her daughter is with me today. Second of all my mother in law is the Mayor of Ridge Spring Monetta, and she confirmed for me that a body had been found on a certain day and time last week. When I spoke to my cousin and asked her was it true. She said yes, but it was badly decomposed body, and to be positive DNA would have to be matched. No speaking from the familys feelings this is scary, and it could be him. The relevance to where the body was found, and where the suspect in custody live are very close. My family asked for help by December 26th. He recieved a disability check once again because he was born with a slight mental retardation.
Christy, If you joined on Jan.16 How did you post under just your name on Sat.19?

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#708 Jan 21, 2008
To Kacee:
Yes
Kacee

AOL

#709 Jan 21, 2008
FAMILY

Would someone who KNOWS this lady PLEASE call or go to her home and check on her? I'm telling you the style of typing is not the same!

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#710 Jan 21, 2008
To Kacee:
My name has been Christy Rodgers Kennedy since i logged into this blog site and actually I dont know why it is saying this 16th because I was on here way before then. I dont believe in using a falsified name when justice needs to be served. I have also realized that there are two different threads of comments. I think that I started on the first one. Not really sure.

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#711 Jan 21, 2008
To Kacee:
No sh t shirley locks, my computer at home and the one that i have at work have different fonts.
Kacee

AOL

#712 Jan 21, 2008
Christy Rodgers Kennedy wrote:
To Kacee:
My name has been Christy Rodgers Kennedy since i logged into this blog site and actually I dont know why it is saying this 16th because I was on here way before then. I dont believe in using a falsified name when justice needs to be served. I have also realized that there are two different threads of comments. I think that I started on the first one. Not really sure.
Actually there are at least three. If you would like I will send you a link to all of them so that you can see why there is so much concern for the family's welfare.

“HAPPY MOM”

Since: Jan 08

BL

#713 Jan 21, 2008
To Family/Kacee:
If you are family you know who was on the news who didnt show their face, they can and will clearly identify me for you.
Kacee

AOL

#714 Jan 21, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Nikki Setzler as ? Apr '16 Lone Ranger 1
Looking for Joseph (Joey) Harmon (May '14) Dec '15 FollowChrist 13
News Three Arrested for Stealing 11 Trailers, 2 Cars (Jul '07) Sep '15 AintNoDummy 62
[REVIEW: Atty. Henrietta Gill] Heirs Property O... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Thelma J Irving T... 1
Review: Gill Henrietta DGN Atty (Jun '15) Jun '15 Thelma J Irving T... 1
News Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... (Dec '13) Apr '15 Theresa 3
News Batesburg man jailed for stabbing (Mar '15) Mar '15 mandy cockrell 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesville Mortgages