havemercy

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I can't take this mess no more. You all just a big wast of time! LOL! LOL! I been to busy to jump in an tell yall that I thinks all you aint have a lick of sense!
But you all been saying "where ol havemercy at" I been here makin due with what I has. I been blacked out like the Super Bowl. You all fools talkin bout ol Lewis! Kiss my black a ss! LOL, LOL,!!! LOL!!!

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 5, 2013
LOL...lets see...

1. Not a single question that I have read asking about HM.

2. I believe his name is Louis, not Lewis (which would make you a fake).

3. Though he does have a tendency to use poor grammar and punctuation, you fail, this is not his style of writing. You overcompensated. Also he will generally say kiss my tail, etc.

4. Louis posts locally (Leesville) and your post is United States.

5. Why are you trying to get a rise out of folks using havemercy's name? Are you not creative enough to flap your gums under a different name?
Cajun Injector

Leesville, LA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Agree. Is an idiot. But the "you all fools" is something Louis would type.
fary

Tangerang, Indonesia

#4 Feb 6, 2013
So who cares?

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2013
fary wrote:
So who cares?
Obviously you do. Enough to post anyway.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Hahahaha ha "with what I has" ..... I would say something along the lines as your selves but I'm afraid the person it would be intended for would have no idea what I was saying
mygoodness

Humble, TX

#7 Feb 11, 2013
havemercy wrote:
I can't take this mess no more. You all just a big wast of time! LOL! LOL! I been to busy to jump in an tell yall that I thinks all you aint have a lick of sense!
But you all been saying "where ol havemercy at" I been here makin due with what I has. I been blacked out like the Super Bowl. You all fools talkin bout ol Lewis! Kiss my black a ss! LOL, LOL,!!! LOL!!!
I'm sending this back to you so that you can correct the grammar and spelling errors...i cant read this!!!!
Too lazy to sign in

Merryville, LA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
I thinks, I aint, what I has, you all fools, talkin bout
For the love of God go back and get your GED and if you graduated your english teacher needs to be fired!

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#9 Feb 16, 2013
This is cruel. Havemercy didn't start this thread. SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vernon Parish wants another TAX!!!!!!! Are you ... Sat DC Comic 9
Dude where's my car Fri Lemon aid 8
Mosquito Spraying Fri Overtaxed 13
racism Sep 20 Neaux 4
Bribes Sep 19 Whatever 12
trashing up vernon parish Sep 19 Joe the Trash 11
Everythings Broken Sep 18 Bluesville 14

Leesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance