Anyboby know her name ?
DualRanger

Westlake, LA

#2 Jul 27, 2010
Is the person ok??

Since: May 10

Willard, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2010
She was run over. Hello? A car ran her over but yea she is ok. How many times is someone run over by a car and they are fine? Stupid question "is she ok"
memo

Westlake, LA

#4 Jul 29, 2010
well i guess if you are hit by a car you might have sustained injuries....asking if they are ok could mean a lot of things. always some smartazz on these forums

Since: May 10

Willard, OH

#5 Jul 29, 2010
yea and always some DUMBASS on here too huh?
OMG

Leesville, LA

#6 Aug 28, 2010
WOW
Lawl

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2010
Lol, another dead thread.
Be Accountable

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2010
Lawl wrote:
Lol, another dead thread.
Not as dead as this poor soul who lost her LIFE under SUSPICIOUS circumstances. That particular area is noted for drug-dealing,prostitution and a host of other shady deals.Billy Goat Hill needs cleaning up the same way 3rd Street in downtown has been. Property values in downtown Leesville are at a all time high because someone chose to stand up and be accountable. No, you are wrong there life in this thread.
Hmm_haha

Conroe, TX

#9 Sep 5, 2010
Anyone know her name? Was she a local?
Be Accountable

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2010
Hmm_haha wrote:
Anyone know her name? Was she a local?
Ask Chief Dennis Parrot of the Rosepine Police Dept. He was driving from what I heard .
Lawl

United States

#11 Sep 6, 2010
Be Accountable wrote:
<quoted text>Not as dead as this poor soul who lost her LIFE under SUSPICIOUS circumstances. That particular area is noted for drug-dealing,prostitution and a host of other shady deals.Billy Goat Hill needs cleaning up the same way 3rd Street in downtown has been. Property values in downtown Leesville are at a all time high because someone chose to stand up and be accountable. No, you are wrong there life in this thread.
Lol way to take what I said WAAAY out of context. It took a month for someone to finally reply and it was with a "WOW" which from the looks to me, is posting in a dead thread. I hope you felt better after typing all of that out. You can hop off your horse and take off your armor now that you have successfully defended the Internet.

“Chickamauga Indian”

Since: Oct 09

Tyler, Texas

#12 Sep 15, 2010
And people wonder why I stopped going to those places on Billy Goat Hill. Seems to me a lot of the ones that do go there don't know how to act after they get a few drinks in them. With all the fights that go on there and all the illegal activity that goes on, There is no way in hell that I'm going there.
Be all u can be

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2010
Scott Running Bear wrote:
And people wonder why I stopped going to those places on Billy Goat Hill. Seems to me a lot of the ones that do go there don't know how to act after they get a few drinks in them. With all the fights that go on there and all the illegal activity that goes on, There is no way in hell that I'm going there.
Needs cleaning up and shutting down.
LMAO

Leesville, LA

#14 Oct 24, 2010
Be Accountable makes mistakes like we all do.

“I've left the site. Bye ”

Since: Oct 10

The bat cave

#15 Oct 25, 2010
Be Accountable wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Chief Dennis Parrot of the Rosepine Police Dept. He was driving from what I heard .
Really? How do you know that?

BGH is trash there isn't a single good thing about it, shady business owners, drugs and violence. There isn't enough positive control of the establishments.
Jimmy James

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2014
Poops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption abounds in Leesville 5 hr Bob 237
Try burying the head 6 hr Bob 28
Ranking of President Obama 8 hr Fartonthistown 11
things pisses you off about leesville (Jan '07) 8 hr Fartonthistown 684
Vernon Parish jail Inmate dies after fight.... (Dec '11) 9 hr Haystak 125
Great Job 17 hr Bob 1
Does anybody know someone with firewood for sale? (Nov '11) Tue ZippoJoe 7

Leesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance