country

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Im am new to area and need to know who is the best ob/gyn and who to steer clear from. Also is Byrd hospital a good place as far as labor and delivery goes.

“I've left the site. Bye ”

Since: Oct 10

The bat cave

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

country wrote:
Im am new to area and need to know who is the best ob/gyn and who to steer clear from. Also is Byrd hospital a good place as far as labor and delivery goes.
I used the hospital on base and it was amazing. I know alot of people who go to Alexandria for their baby needs.

“Hang in there”

Since: Apr 11

Hicks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Dr Christina Lord is a great Dr but some might say she has a questionable personal life. Steer clear of Byrd Hospital
curmudgeon

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

I've only heard good things about Christina Lord's abilities as a doctor. They say she's really, really good. But I don't know if she's taking new patients, now that she's so busy with her art gallery, her walk-in clinic and the Civil Service board. Quite a full plate....
Mbrooks wrote:
Dr Christina Lord is a great Dr but some might say she has a questionable personal life. Steer clear of Byrd Hospital

Since: May 11

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

dr sarfras, dr rameriz, dr. christina lord. byrd did great with my grandkids. can't speak on other matters at byrd, cause i don't know, but the "baby department" was good.

Since: May 11

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Christina lord is great. she takes care of me. couldn't ask for a better person. she cares. used byrd hospital twice they are trying tog et better.
cuntry gurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Dr lord did great with my daughter/grandson it was a clerk that was rude..dr lords personal life is just that..personal...as long as she took care of my daughter that's all I cared about. She did a great job!!
Smurfette

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Byrd did a great job with my grandkids.
MadysGmaWolfe

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

I only can tell you about Dr. Sarfraz. He caught Madelynn's heart condition at 7 mos into my daughter's pregnancy. He also watched it through medicine and ultrasounds Mon-Fri and called Byrd Hosp. for results every Sat.& Sun. until he had her induced a month pre-mature because of the medicine side effects.
Also, my Dr. wanted to perform surgery on me at Byrd Hosp. and I wanted a second opinion because she wasn't a Gynecologist. I went to Dr. Sarfraz and he took care of me right in his office. I was glad I did't have to be drugged and Byrd didn't get to make any money, ha.
But as for Byrd Hosp., I know they have taken good care of me and my family.
leesville73

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

st francis cabrine womens hospital in alexandria. they are great and have great obs, and the hospital is brand new.several friends of mine had their children there and they loved it. i love this town, but please go to alex or lake charles to have your child.

“Hang in there”

Since: Apr 11

Hicks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

leesville73 wrote:
st francis cabrine womens hospital in alexandria. they are great and have great obs, and the hospital is brand new.several friends of mine had their children there and they loved it. i love this town, but please go to alex or lake charles to have your child.
we went all the way to Natchez Ms to have our last 2 kids. My wife is from that area and loves her Dr over there.
just a resident

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I dont trust any of them here, They would not see my wife due to being high risk. My sugestion is go to Cabrini in Alexandria, AWESOME Doctors.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Oh yea...I'm sure she skipped town to get out of the spot light. I am surprised her bond allowed her to do that.
Justme

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Sarfraz is a really good doctor. Me & several of my friends all chose him for our doctor and also for the delivery of our second children.
trichellerson

Deridder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I use Dr. Bieber in Alexandria at Christus St. Francis Cabrini. He's a great doctor, his office staff is amazing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 min Living Wage 2,991
Common Core 1 hr Parent 1
Police Jury lazy 3 hr Moa 1
Debate: Ferguson - Leesville, LA 5 hr Ol Lefty dos 228
Steamboat Bills in Deridder 11 hr Beaudreaux 3
It's starting Thu Ol Lefty dos 82
How is your police like Ferguson Wed JohnKoski 10

Search the Leesville Forum:
•••
•••
Leesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters