Leesville woman accused of taking off...

Leesville woman accused of taking off in patrol unit

There are 28 comments on the KPLC-TV Lake Charles story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Leesville woman accused of taking off in patrol unit. In it, KPLC-TV Lake Charles reports that:

A Leesville woman is accused of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and one count of criminal mischief after Vernon authorities say she drove away in a Sheriff's Office deputy's patrol unit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPLC-TV Lake Charles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Papa

Leesville, LA

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Wow! This is also is some news!!!
Mama

Monroe, LA

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Papa wrote:
Wow! This is also is some news!!!
Not really.
Just Saying

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2012
How does someone steal a cop car and not get charged with DWI or criminal mischief? Anyone else would have been sentenced with time in jail.
Just Asking

Alexandria, LA

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Why was the "sheriffs dept." doing a courtesy check inside the city limits? does the city police not do that?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2012
wild_thing wrote:
Bump
Lets see how long this lasts!
Only in Leesville

Leesville, LA

#16 Nov 26, 2012
WOW!
hadEnuff

Leesville, LA

#18 Dec 5, 2012
why was she not arrested by the LPD she was stopped in the city limits right. can bobby rose explain why hill and westlake did not do thier jobs.

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#25 Jan 3, 2013
People get over it! You're so hard on her but what about the officer who was there to do a personal favor? He's the one looking like an idiot! I'm sure that's why her charges weren't bad because of his poor judgement! It just goes to show how wonderful our officers are around here LPD an sheriff. They are pure jokes and can't be trusted for crap! Go vigilante if you want anything done!
SallyMarion

Leesville, LA

#26 Jan 3, 2013
It was poor decision making by all, but honestly, it was more her fault than anyone else's.

Since: Feb 12

Leesville Louisiana

#27 Jan 3, 2013
You're right, the officer looks like an idiot. But Christina Lord looks like a criminal. Personally, I'd rather have people think I'm an idiot than know that I'm a criminal.
T_Beintez wrote:
People get over it! You're so hard on her but what about the officer who was there to do a personal favor? He's the one looking like an idiot! I'm sure that's why her charges weren't bad because of his poor judgement! It just goes to show how wonderful our officers are around here LPD an sheriff. They are pure jokes and can't be trusted for crap! Go vigilante if you want anything done!

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#28 Jan 3, 2013
bembh wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, the officer looks like an idiot. But Christina Lord looks like a criminal. Personally, I'd rather have people think I'm an idiot than know that I'm a criminal.
Yea I'm not saying she is right. But had the officer been doing his job and not a personal favor on the clock.... This probably wouldn't have happened.

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#29 Jan 3, 2013
My issue is everyone jumping all over her but not once mentioning how the cop was also in the wrong.

Since: Feb 12

Leesville Louisiana

#31 Jan 3, 2013
Somehow, doing someone a personal favor while on the clock does not equate with stealing a police car.....
T_Beintez wrote:
My issue is everyone jumping all over her but not once mentioning how the cop was also in the wrong.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#42 Jan 4, 2013
Thanks you guys for showing those "badge wearing pigs" as you say, what fine upstanding citizens you are not!
No class- gutter- trash is what you are!
There are those of us that have nothing but respect for our LEO's out there, please ignore the rantings of these morons!
dander

United States

#56 Jan 4, 2013
T_Beintez wrote:
My issue is everyone jumping all over her but not once mentioning how the cop was also in the wrong.
So he was in the wrong for being inside of a residence while another person goes outside and steals his car? Gotcha! So tomorrow when u crank ur vehicle up in the morning so that the ice can be melted by the time u leave for work, I'll make sure I steal ur car while its running and warming up. Hey your words not mine! Your the idiot that left it running and made me steal it!
Lmao

United States

#57 Jan 4, 2013
High school much?
just me

Lufkin, TX

#63 Jan 5, 2013
Its so easy for people to judge the police you dont see what they see, and you dont deal with the things they deal with. Its easy to judge them for a situation that happened that no one would have ever guessed could happen. It was not the Deputies fault for trying to help someone. I know him and he has helped me in the past, and I am as clean as clean can be never been in trouble. It was a bad situation and a little more respect should be given to someone that would run into something you fear
dander

United States

#64 Jan 5, 2013
none of wrote:
Tiff don't let dander rile you. You are better. He is obviously a cop and knows you, he knows your husbands name and alittle to much about your problems with the lpd. And if he is a cop to be posting such garbage and info in this topix group than shame on him and he is putting lpd in a worse light than they are already in. I am so glad I do not live in leesville and do not have to put up with lpd. Whats the matter dander, did you get fired from lpd or did you not meet your quota? I know cops frequent this piece of trash topix group and it seems there time would be better spent doing the job they were hired to do. Go ahead and bash my post, that is what you are good for. I really do not care.
I'm not going to bash you. I have not bashed anyone. I recall someone else bashing though... Anywho, I want to clarify one thing, I do not know if she has problems with lpd, vpso, LSP, whomever, but if by chance the hysterical joke I was telling about her calling the police because someone drives down the toad with the music playing loud, and then gets mad because the coppers didn't hear it was true.... Then I shoulda bought a lottery ticket. What's the odds I can try to say the most far out thing in the world that I would figure only happens on Comedy Central, yet it really happens to you? Wow.

So, in defense of the badge wearing pigs, if that's who and what u call the police for on a daily basis, then I understand why they don't help you. They probably tired of hearing from you?

But no, I'm not bashing anyone, I'm just someone who doesn't understand why people bash fireman, cops, teachers, and whatever else this town has. I'm military if you must know! I like it hear, been here for 3 years and want to stay. People say there is nothing here, but have you ever been to another military base? The surrounding towns are just like leesville. They are nothing special either! So stop bashing those that help you tiff! My dad was a cop in Pennsylvania and that's why I'm touchy. Hell, when I finish my 20 years in the military I plan on coming here and being a cop. Or wherever! But if you hate the police because they have arrested you, then stop. It's just like black thugs who say the white cops are harassing them. Yet a traffic stop yields marijuana, cocaine, and 2 guns. Just stop! And yes that is directed to black thugs, not black people before u call me racist. Like I said. I like it here and leesville is thug central.
none of

Leesville, LA

#65 Jan 6, 2013
Mr. Dander You do not know the situation she and her family have gone through with the lpd and no it was not her constantly calling about people driving by her home. It was repeatedly being threatened, not just her but her children. In the wee hours of the morning they would be awakened, and the children would be crying terrified because someone was at there window, guns being stolen out of there vehicles, not once but twice, there vehicles being broken into over and over again, windshield being smashed on one of there vehicles...there tires were being messed with, and on a vehicle that carries children to school and back. Being stalked everytime she left the house..and I know that in itself is against the law. Trying to do things the right way, calling the law and reporting these things...but instead of the law protecting and helping they told them nothing could be done over and over again. they finally got evidence on a camera and showed it to the cops and still they told them nothing could be done. The children live in fear and do not sleep at night, the children can not play outside of there own home with out the parents. Move you say, not so easy to do in this day. The mother was pregnant with there 4th baby when all of this was going on. And finally the last straw the cops told her and her husband if they call one more time, they would be taken to jail. Now you tell me if this happened to you and your family, you trying to do things the right way only to be told that there was nothing they could do. They had neighbors that told the cops what they seen and heard but still nothing. Why because the people causing all the trouble was friends with the cops and one was military. So maybe you need to learn the facts before you broadcast her name on here and bash her...she is angry and rightfully so. There is no reason why her and her family have to live like that. That is why I have no respect for lpd and that is why she has no use for them either. No not all cops are bad, there are some good ones, but when you live in a situation like that and you do what the cops say, dont take matters into your own hands but call them and then they do absolutly nothing to protect you and your children. Please
just me

Lufkin, TX

#68 Jan 6, 2013
OICU812 wrote:
Isn't htis the sameofficer that just resigned and was arrested
Yes it is, but there is a whole lot more to the story. And its all B.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard who 3 hr KickEmJoe 2
Ranking of President Obama 4 hr lol 12
Can you see the light 9 hr Bob 2
Try burying the head 12 hr A Joe 32
Corruption abounds in Leesville Wed Bob 237
things pisses you off about leesville (Jan '07) Wed Fartonthistown 684
Vernon Parish jail Inmate dies after fight.... (Dec '11) Wed Haystak 125

Leesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesville Mortgages