21. Chiquita Denise Williams, B/F, DOB: 1/03/1985
Booked: 10/07/2012
Violation of Probation No Bond
Theft by Shoplifting Bond $1,000.00
Criminal Trespass – Immovable Bond $500.00
yeah buddy

Leesville, LA

#4 Oct 16, 2012
The Leesville Police Department has announced the following arrests for Aug. 13 through Aug. 19:

•Zachary Earl Bishop, 21, black male; arrested for disturbing the peace. Bond set at $350.

•Julian Trevon Butler, 18, black male; arrested for disturbing the peace, illegal possession of a stolen firearm, simple assault and aggravated assault. Bond on all of the cases set at $9,385.

•Jose Hernan Calderon, 27, white male; arrested for careless operation with accident, operating a vehicle without lawful presence in U.S. and detained for border patrol.

•Berto Cerrato, 41, white male; arrested and detained for U.S. Border Patrol.

•Robert Anthony Dunno, 20, white male; arrested for underage driving under the influence, no proof of liability insurance, failure to change address and failure to carry/secure registration. Bonds on all charges set at $2,500.

•Ellis Edwards, 22, black male; arrested for illegal possession of stolen firearms and disturbing the peace. Bond set at $7,850.

•Megan Denise Gibson, 27, white female; arrested for violation of probation. Bond denied.
•Desiree Wenona Gunter, 33, black female; arrested for OWI (child endangerment) and reckless operation. Bond set at $3,000.

•Eldridge Reggie Robertson III, 38, black male; arrested for domestic abuse battery and disturbing the peace. Bond set at $5,500.

•Michael F. Ruiz, 26, white male; arrested for speeding 20 over and OWI (first offense). Bond set at $2,000.

•Jennifer Schewe, 44, white female; arrested for disturbing the peace. Bond set at $500.

•Dalicia Nacole Thomas, 23, black female; arrested for tail lamps and driver must be license. Bond set at $1,000.

•Sandra Diane Wilson, 38, white female; arrested for speeding 20 over and operating vehicle while license is suspended. Bond set at $1,000.
yeah buddy

Leesville, LA

#5 Oct 16, 2012
August list. My bad.
middle finger

Leesville, LA

#6 Oct 18, 2012
yeah buddy wrote:
August list. My bad.
F@CK YOU
been wating

Leesville, LA

#8 Oct 28, 2012
LEESVILLE, La.- The Leesville Police Department released its arrest stats from Oct. 15 to Oct. 12.

1. Jaleel Leon Bridges, B/M, DOB: 5/06/1993

Booked: 10/17/2012

Failure to Appear Bond $15,000

2. Jennifer Rose Brtek, W/F, DOB: 3/30/1987

Booked: 10/16/2012

Driving Under Suspension Bond $500

3. Brandon Allen Ferguson, W/M, DOB: 1/24/1987

Booked: 10/18/2012

Sch I – Manufacture, Distribution or Poss. w/ Intent Bond $1,000.00

Sch II – Manufacture, Distribution or Poss. w/ Intent Bond $5,000

St. Tammany Warrant for (2 cnts) of Simple Kidnapping (Transferred)

Contraband Defined Bond $10,000

4. Bret A Grant Jr, W/M, DOB: 10/07/1980

Terrorizing Bond $25,000

5. Gregory Lamprell Johnson, B/M, DOB: 10/23/1963

Booked: 10/21/2012

Simple Criminal Damage to Property – Felony Bond $500

Criminal Damage to Coin-Operated Devices Bond $500

6. Jesilyn A. Morgan, W/F, DOB: 2/06/1989

St. Tammany Warrant for (2 cnts) of Simple Kidnapping (Transferred)

7. Donald Ray Richardson, B/M, DOB: 11/22/1957

Failure to Appear No Bond

Domestic Abuse Battery Bond $2,500

Illegal Carrying of Weapons Bond $7,500

Prohibited Acts – Drug Paraphernalia Bond $1,000

Sch I – Manufacture, Distribution or Poss. w/ Intent Bond $2,500

Illegal Carrying of Weapons Bond $5,000

8. Toney Dwayne Ross, B/M, DOB: 2/08/1967

Booked: 10/16/2012

Domestic Abuse Battery Bond $5,000

9. Janet Williams, W/F, DOB: 9/14/1972

Booked: 10/17/2012

Issuing Worthless Checks Bond $1,000
SIR

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Oct 30, 2012
middle finger wrote:
<quoted text>F@CK YOU
who's the puss?
kalb website

Leesville, LA

#10 Nov 3, 2012
LEESVILLE, La.– The Vernon Parish narcotics task force arrested two men who deputies say sold Ecstasy at local clubs.

On Oct. 31, investigators arrested Joshua Mercuri, 20, of Ft. Polk and David Montgomery, 28, of Leesville.

Authorities say the investigation was the result of information received by detectives that revealed the men sold the illegal drug Ecstasy to employees of local clubs in the Leesville.

During the investigation, sheriff's office reports stated that they found Mercuri at a local establishment with 23 Ecstasy tablets. Montgomery was located and found to be in possession of 25 Ecstasy tablets.

Both were arrested and booked into the Vernon Parish. The bond was set at $ 10,000.
photos

Leesville, LA

#11 Nov 3, 2012
xtra

Leesville, LA

#12 Nov 19, 2012
The(free)Independent Newspaper has arrests that LDL is afraid to print. There is another newspaper with arrests for a dollar at convienience stores
Totured

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
I had the pleasure of dealing with these jerks today. To be a policemen use to mean to serve and protect the people of the community and now it is all about law enforcment. I was trying to get my car to where it oculd be fixed to get legal and a cop got me for the inspired inspection sticker. I asked him follow me (it is not like I have a long list of traffic violation or crimes)to get my driver's license, which I did not have on me and let me drop my car off at a friend's. Even after I explained to him I was on my way to try and get my car fixed to get legal and I had to be there for my grandson I am raising, he did not even bat at an and ordered more officers to watch me. I was told to put my hands on my wheel. I am a 44 year old women with a car full of nothing but work papers and toddler toys. I know I was wrong but how else could I get my car fixed? I live on limited income, while raising my grandson. He made me have my car towed and would have left me in town without a way to go get my grandson. There was not any dope in my car or alcohol. I had been to a doctor's appt for walking pneumonia and was headed to get my car fixed so I would get it legal. LPD is going way over the line because Leesville is becoming so money greedy! I could understand if I was a regular trouble maker, but I am not.....now I have tickets and a towing bill to pay before I can even start on my car.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2013
kalb website wrote:
LEESVILLE, La.– The Vernon Parish narcotics task force arrested two men who deputies say sold Ecstasy at local clubs.

On Oct. 31, investigators arrested Joshua Mercuri, 20, of Ft. Polk and David Montgomery, 28, of Leesville.

Authorities say the investigation was the result of information received by detectives that revealed the men sold the illegal drug Ecstasy to employees of local clubs in the Leesville.

During the investigation, sheriff's office reports stated that they found Mercuri at a local establishment with 23 Ecstasy tablets. Montgomery was located and found to be in possession of 25 Ecstasy tablets.

Both were arrested and booked into the Vernon Parish. The bond was set at $ 10,000.
David was set up

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Totured wrote:
I had the pleasure of dealing with these jerks today. To be a policemen use to mean to serve and protect the people of the community and now it is all about law enforcment. I was trying to get my car to where it oculd be fixed to get legal and a cop got me for the inspired inspection sticker. I asked him follow me (it is not like I have a long list of traffic violation or crimes)to get my driver's license, which I did not have on me and let me drop my car off at a friend's. Even after I explained to him I was on my way to try and get my car fixed to get legal and I had to be there for my grandson I am raising, he did not even bat at an and ordered more officers to watch me. I was told to put my hands on my wheel. I am a 44 year old women with a car full of nothing but work papers and toddler toys. I know I was wrong but how else could I get my car fixed? I live on limited income, while raising my grandson. He made me have my car towed and would have left me in town without a way to go get my grandson. There was not any dope in my car or alcohol. I had been to a doctor's appt for walking pneumonia and was headed to get my car fixed so I would get it legal. LPD is going way over the line because Leesville is becoming so money greedy! I could understand if I was a regular trouble maker, but I am not.....now I have tickets and a towing bill to pay before I can even start on my car.
Sounds like ordinary police action around here , I would go talk to Sam Kraft personally if I was u , he helps honest people that have been done wrong by his officers trust me I been their
OMG

Leesville, LA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Totured wrote:
If your inspection is expired and you are driving with no license on your person, you are in fact driving illegally. Do you know how many times a day they hear "oh but officer, I swear I was going to get it fixed right now!"? Even if you actually were on your way to get it fixed, you still didn't have your drivers license!! Get real, you have no room to complain.

Since: Feb 12

Leesville Louisiana

#18 Feb 27, 2013
What were you originally stopped for? Expired inspection sticker, that's it? Really? Since the sticker is on front of your car, and you're usually pulled over by a cop who's behind you, there has to be more to the story than you're telling. A cop behind you cah't see that your inspection sticker is expired.
Totured wrote:

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

not yours

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Totured wrote:
LOL ok being a cop for a 20 years I have to say Would you like some cheese with that WHINE as you don't understand you were breaking the law by driving the car to go get it fixed.
What you dumb asses don't get is that if the car is not legal you can not drive it NO WHERE you have to get a tow to get it fixed then drag your lazy ass to the DMV and get your DL right then after all that, then get you car back on the road and get your inspection sticker.

SO BEING A DUMB ASS AND GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER BACK HER KIDS LET HER RAISE THEM, and don't cry when you are pulled over the next time.

Oh I know what you can do Call Barry he can give you some of his money !!!!
it will never happen

Lake Charles, LA

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Totured wrote:
Get your crap right, everyone has a sad story and yours aint that bad.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#21 Mar 4, 2013
Everyone wants to bitch about the police until u need them
FedUpWithAttitud e

Alexandria, LA

#22 Mar 5, 2013
Ghostsniper389 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ok being a cop for a 20 years I have to say Would you like some cheese with that WHINE as you don't understand you were breaking the law by driving the car to go get it fixed.
What you dumb asses don't get is that if the car is not legal you can not drive it NO WHERE you have to get a tow to get it fixed then drag your lazy ass to the DMV and get your DL right then after all that, then get you car back on the road and get your inspection sticker.
SO BEING A DUMB ASS AND GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER BACK HER KIDS LET HER RAISE THEM, and don't cry when you are pulled over the next time.
Oh I know what you can do Call Barry he can give you some of his money !!!!
Typical COP language!! Aren't you guys supposed to serve and protect? Oh thats right...you have no feelings once you put the uniform on...You become Billy the badass cop with an attitude...On a different note...Isn't there a lot more tougher crimes being commited that you could take care of rather than putting this woman in more of a bind than she's already in?? Maybe your the one that should drag your lazy ass out there with your attitude and be a "real cop"

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

not yours

#23 Mar 5, 2013
FedUpWithAttitude wrote:
<quoted text>Typical COP language!! Aren't you guys supposed to serve and protect? Oh thats right...you have no feelings once you put the uniform on...You become Billy the badass cop with an attitude...On a different note...Isn't there a lot more tougher crimes being commited that you could take care of rather than putting this woman in more of a bind than she's already in?? Maybe your the one that should drag your lazy ass out there with your attitude and be a "real cop"
As for your information the Supreme Court ruled on June 27 , 2005 that a police officer does not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, so I have always been a real cop.

As far as for any cop to pick what crime they enforce is just dumb, if I saw a law being broken as a police officer dissgression was one of my tools I used everyday .

If I see the same car on the road every time I am on patrol and I stop that car and tell the driver look you need to get your car and papers in Order or the next time I will write you a tickets.

I bet in this case I bet the police told her to her shit fixed and she blew them off and now yes her dumb ass is paying for it as you would be doing if you had done the samething.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 22 min Not Landrieu 3,271
Downsizing or Closing Ft. Polk 12 hr The Truth 88
stanley "loser" fletcher Sun iknow 2
Stupid Is As Stupid Does Sat Ghostsniper389 Jr 10
get a job-uncle sam aint ur baby's daddy Sep 12 JohnKoski 142
what we know Sep 12 LOSER STANLEY FLE... 1
Robber cops Sep 12 JohnKoski 7
•••
•••
•••

Leesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000