First Prev
of 27
Next Last
bembh

Lake Charles, LA

#523 Jan 24, 2011
I have all the respect in the world for your experience in law enforcement, so if you say that this new poster makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up, I say there must be a valid reason for it. Thanks for the heads up.
iplo39465 wrote:
There is a little tactic that some have used and it goes like this, its by a man called Lerner and he put a thing called Psycops as this :
psychological warfare operations into three categories
1)White [Omissions + Emphasis]
Truthful and not strongly biased, where the source of information is acknowledged.
2)Grey [Omissions + Emphasis + Racial/Ethnic/Religious Bias]
Largely truthful, containing no information that can be proven wrong; the source may or may not be hidden.
3)Black [Commissions of falsification]
Intended to deceive the enemy.
Lerner points out that grey and black operations ultimately have a heavy cost, in that the target population sooner or later recognizes them as propaganda and discredits the source. He writes, "This is one of the few dogmas advanced by Sykewarriors that is likely to endure as an axiom of propaganda: Credibility is a condition of persuasion. Before you can make a man do as you say, you must make him believe what you say."
Now I know your scraching your head and going man iplo has flipped out, got to close to the wiskey(I don't Drink by the way)but I am looking at more of what the last part of this tells you " Credibility is a condition of persuasion. Before you can make a man do as you say, you must make him believe what you say."
Now that is some scary shit and all of a sudden we have a bloger with the name of "Truth Is Freedom" pop up and tell us that he is going to save the day.
Well until I see that pig fly I am calling BULL SHIT, the only people that will ever know the true goings on is the people who are doing it.
Not some investigator not some want to be city council member, but the ones who are the do'ers and belive me they an't going to say shit not as long as they are breathing air.
from now on I am not going to say much other then small talk if you want to talk or get my oppion you can ask me via email on this site.
and even then from now on I'll be very careful as to what I say from now on too.
I know this is going to make some of you stop or even not say anything else and that is just what they want us to do I am not say ing this to stop this blog.
Maybe its the old cop in me and that tingle I got when I read his post, this is not my first rodeo and it will not be my last.
God Speed to all and I hope that we all can get the information we need to make this a better place to live.
No I am not sitting in a psyc ward or do I have the copy of the book "The Catcher in the Rye".
You take this infomation how ever you see if.

Since: Jan 11

Leesville, LA

#524 Jan 24, 2011
iplo I read your first post 3 times as it is indeed some heavy stuff. I understand what you are saying.
Lookinforinfo

United States

#525 Jan 25, 2011
iplo39465 wrote:
There is a little tactic that some have used and it goes like this, its by a man called Lerner and he put a thing called Psycops as this :
psychological warfare operations into three categories
1)White [Omissions + Emphasis]
Truthful and not strongly biased, where the source of information is acknowledged.
2)Grey [Omissions + Emphasis + Racial/Ethnic/Religious Bias]
Largely truthful, containing no information that can be proven wrong; the source may or may not be hidden.
3)Black [Commissions of falsification]
Intended to deceive the enemy.
Lerner points out that grey and black operations ultimately have a heavy cost, in that the target population sooner or later recognizes them as propaganda and discredits the source. He writes, "This is one of the few dogmas advanced by Sykewarriors that is likely to endure as an axiom of propaganda: Credibility is a condition of persuasion. Before you can make a man do as you say, you must make him believe what you say."
Now I know your scraching your head and going man iplo has flipped out, got to close to the wiskey(I don't Drink by the way)but I am looking at more of what the last part of this tells you " Credibility is a condition of persuasion. Before you can make a man do as you say, you must make him believe what you say."
Now that is some scary shit and all of a sudden we have a bloger with the name of "Truth Is Freedom" pop up and tell us that he is going to save the day.
Well until I see that pig fly I am calling BULL SHIT, the only people that will ever know the true goings on is the people who are doing it.
Not some investigator not some want to be city council member, but the ones who are the do'ers and belive me they an't going to say shit not as long as they are breathing air.
from now on I am not going to say much other then small talk if you want to talk or get my oppion you can ask me via email on this site.
and even then from now on I'll be very careful as to what I say from now on too.
I know this is going to make some of you stop or even not say anything else and that is just what they want us to do I am not say ing this to stop this blog.
Maybe its the old cop in me and that tingle I got when I read his post, this is not my first rodeo and it will not be my last.
God Speed to all and I hope that we all can get the information we need to make this a better place to live.
No I am not sitting in a psyc ward or do I have the copy of the book "The Catcher in the Rye".
You take this infomation how ever you see if.
I am truly impressed and thankful that you have taken the time and energy to enlighten others when you truly did not have to. I hope everything you say will come to pass and please don't stop posting your thoughts as this is what makes the world a better place. Thank you for being you.
Princess

Leesville, LA

#526 Jan 25, 2011
Transplant4u wrote:
iplo I read your first post 3 times as it is indeed some heavy stuff. I understand what you are saying.
No one will ever be able to say “Iplo doesn’t do his homework.” He goes above and beyond. Thanks, iplo

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#527 Jan 25, 2011
is "truth in freedom" defeating the nazi party? understand the tactics, but once again fear fever exist.
dear truth in freedom, i will be here in my secluded cave of trust, if you are evil please go away. on the flip side, ask any question you like from me and you can win a new answer with a shiny bobblehead doll of your choice. superhero capes are on sale, please tell us your secret identity, "do as i say, believe what i say". repeat this quote 100 times and then get on topix.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#528 Jan 25, 2011
can someone tell me why i feel like i am watching "o brother where art thou", specifically the scene where that guy is on the rail being led from the show? great now i have that song stuck in my head again!lol

“WAKE THE "F" UP”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#529 Jan 28, 2011
This just came to my attention today thought you should know:

Well it seams that the great and mighty Chief Hickman was hoem sick due to the stress of him being accused by a Federal Judge for doing drugs, and that is why he was not able to come to work all this time.

So don't think he was in rehab as some have said, and I would think that driving to the coast of Fl to ride his jets skies is just what the doctor would have ordered if he had gone to one.

If he does get his job back I can only think that a smart officer on the department would not stay long and be looking for other work for why would you want to be under his command if that kind of hypothectical crime happen, I know I would not want to be around him.

The way the city is now handling this he is going to have a better chanch to get his job back and if not he can then really sue the city and not only if he wins the suits get his job back but also cost the city alot of back pay if any was lost all his sick time returned to him, pain and suffering, then he can retire and get all that money.

So hypothecticaly like I have said before this crime commited by Lopez will and is going to cost the city more money then it has and wow folks there is you $1.2 million defict right there with just this.

Rose is truely a Visionary he saw what was coming he know what a screw up his office was going to do in this matter and that it was going to be what make the city go broke!!!
bembh

Lake Charles, LA

#530 Jan 29, 2011
Is anyone on this board familiar with the Tim Tang Test?
me

United States

#531 Feb 10, 2013
bembh wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's people's imaginations working overtime. To think that I've lived for more than 60 years in what I thought was a sleepy little podunk town inhabited by dumbass rednecks, only to find that the town is crawling with an "underworld" that makes Peyton Place look like Disneyland! Personally, SW, I ain't buyin' it! And apparently, neither are you.....
Not bs, wish it was.
seqleq

Pittsburgh, PA

#532 Feb 14, 2013

Working class lady's are the Talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We support LEO 17 min UpChuck 7
Parrott(Rosepine Chief Car Salesman)Indicted Fri havemercy 13
Officer Cash Fri thestrong 8
Are We In The End Of Time? Thu havemercy 3
scandel at pride indistries (Mar '12) Thu jlh75 83
congratulations leesville!!!! Dec 18 pittypat 74
why Dec 17 Bigdaddy71446 11
Leesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web