First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Leesville, LA

#1 Jan 5, 2011
So I go to the Leesville water department to pay my water bill, when I come out who do I see, good ole Bobby Hickman going into the police station. On his way in he says to someone " I'll see ya at the meeting" and smiles and goes in. So what does this mean? Is it that our "honorable","up standing" Chief of Police is back??
ROUNTUIT

Byram, MS

#2 Jan 5, 2011
Remember he was on sick leave and there has been no charges yet, so maybe his sick leave is over??

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2011
maybe it means "i'll see you at the meeting"
Lookinforinfo

Leesville, LA

#4 Jan 5, 2011
I heard through the grapevine that he is going to dodge the bullet again as usual and will be back at work next month......anyone else heard anything?

Leesville, LA

#5 Jan 5, 2011
troyanacoco wrote:
DUH....I'm not simple minded. I'am just stating a fact, does that mean he's back with no charges, on administrative leave going to meetings? He was implicated in drug activity and I don't believe he has been cleared yet, I could be wrong. On another note, In the legal news, "84219, State of LA vs Charlie G. Lopez, Forfeiture/2001 Ford (Asst D.A.)." Ewwwww "The Mustang"?
Lookinforinfo

Leesville, LA

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Well I don't think he should be allowed to go to any meetings pending the outcome of the investigation. How is that right? On the other issue is that the famous Mustang that was used for drug running?

“I've left the site. Bye ”

Since: Oct 10

The bat cave

#7 Jan 5, 2011
troyanacoco wrote:
Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!
bembh

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Jan 5, 2011
Maybe it was a meeting with LSP investigators....maybe it was a meeting with his attorney(s)......maybe it was a meeting with the Civil Service Board.....don't you think maybe he oughta go to those?
Lookinforinfo wrote:
Well I don't think he should be allowed to go to any meetings pending the outcome of the investigation. How is that right? On the other issue is that the famous Mustang that was used for drug running?
Lookinforinfo

Leesville, LA

#9 Jan 5, 2011
bembh wrote:
Maybe it was a meeting with LSP investigators....maybe it was a meeting with his attorney(s)......maybe it was a meeting with the Civil Service Board.....don't you think maybe he oughta go to those?
<quoted text>
I don't really think he would be smiling and waving if that were the meetings he was talking about, now do you?
bembh

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Jan 5, 2011
Do you really think stupid ol' Bobby's walking around like a sad-faced zombie who's about to break out into tears at any second? He's been dealing with this for months now. I'm sure he's regained his composure by now. Besides, he's probably on drugs!
Lookinforinfo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really think he would be smiling and waving if that were the meetings he was talking about, now do you?
Lookinforinfo

Leesville, LA

#11 Jan 5, 2011
bembh wrote:
Do you really think stupid ol' Bobby's walking around like a sad-faced zombie who's about to break out into tears at any second? He's been dealing with this for months now. I'm sure he's regained his composure by now. Besides, he's probably on drugs!
<quoted text>
I still don't think that he would be smiling and waving at LSP investigators like they were best friends.....Think about it!! I didn't say he was going around sad-faced.....As for him being on drugs, come on now we should give him the benefit of a doubt since he is freshly out of rehab.......LOL

“WAKE THE "F" UP”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 5, 2011
Not that it matters to what I say, but as an ex law enforcement officer I would not have any trust in his commanding the department after even the allegations of his drug use would have me second guessing his orders and as a police officer you can not second guess your chief.
I have knowledge of some of his questionable commands in his past adding to this allegation of drug use and if he does dodge this bullet get ready for more of this type of police work for the city.
As this will just fuel his ego even more so, it would be for the best if he would just be asked to step down, for any new police officers wanting to serve as officers do you think that upon knowing what type of chief he is they are going to want to work for him, and the ones that say he got away with it and it does not matter what type of officer would he or she be knowing that it was not right to have that kind of mistrust with him being chief.
Like I have said before this is not good for the city to have to fight thought this and as always will be laughed at by other departments in other city's when comes to both training up and coming officers.
There are so many ways this can swing and it is always going to be hard from now on for the city and I don't feel that anyone gives a shit about if he stays or goes, other then me and who am I ?
Just a voter ! Who gives a shit .
MidKnightRider

Leesville, LA

#13 Jan 5, 2011
She_Wolf get your vision checked. I saw Hickman on Monday heading to Florida. He had his truck hooked up to two jet ski's. I drive a truck for a living and was fueling up right beside him in Slidell,la. I talked to him for 3-4 minutes. He was laughing and joking about how screwed up the City was since Rose took over and the messed up way the City handled the whole Lopez thing. He said Lopez was the only one who committed any crimes. Did say his lawyers had several lawsuits bing filed against LDL, Rose, Banks and now our ole buddy Keeton.

“<x> - <x> ”

---@x@---

#14 Jan 5, 2011
MidKnightRider wrote:
Did say his lawyers had several lawsuits bing filed against LDL, Rose, Banks and now our ole buddy Keeton.
Maybe that is why Ryan wrote that nice Letter to the Editor. Or because of some of these topix comments.
bembh

Lake Charles, LA

#15 Jan 5, 2011
ZOnly Lopez committed any crimes? Does our erstwhile Police Chief really think that selling drugs is a crime, but buying them is not?
MidKnightRider wrote:
She_Wolf get your vision checked. I saw Hickman on Monday heading to Florida. He had his truck hooked up to two jet ski's. I drive a truck for a living and was fueling up right beside him in Slidell,la. I talked to him for 3-4 minutes. He was laughing and joking about how screwed up the City was since Rose took over and the messed up way the City handled the whole Lopez thing. He said Lopez was the only one who committed any crimes. Did say his lawyers had several lawsuits bing filed against LDL, Rose, Banks and now our ole buddy Keeton.

Leesville, LA

#16 Jan 5, 2011
MidKnightRider wrote:
Oh trust me my vision is just fine, I know what Bobby looks like and how he deals with his issues. Like threating the lives of people who know about his drug habits for one. I know he used to text officers saying "Leave a "cookie" on santas desk", after a major drug bust. Its not just how one person handled the situation its how they all did Including Hickman. He knew everything that went on, took drugs, threatned lives etc....Hickman has a history of kicking down doors(got out of it) plus a slew of other things. and Lopez being the only one who commited crimes, I call B.S.. But whatever you want to think is what you will, just like everyone else, we all have our opinions, even funny ones.
Lookinforinfo

Leesville, LA

#17 Jan 5, 2011
She_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me my vision is just fine, I know what Bobby looks like and how he deals with his issues. Like threating the lives of people who know about his drug habits for one. I know he used to text officers saying "Leave a "cookie" on santas desk", after a major drug bust. Its not just how one person handled the situation its how they all did Including Hickman. He knew everything that went on, took drugs, threatned lives etc....Hickman has a history of kicking down doors(got out of it) plus a slew of other things. and Lopez being the only one who commited crimes, I call B.S.. But whatever you want to think is what you will, just like everyone else, we all have our opinions, even funny ones.
I believe you, that your vision is fine and I also know of several of the incidents you are talking about personally. I also agree with a earlier post that he should voluntarily resign just from his lack of performing his duties appropriately. It will be interesting to see what happens......
MidKnightRider

Leesville, LA

#18 Jan 5, 2011
You guys need to check around on this "Supper Club" operation...the wanna-be elitist get together and talk about us working folks...Doc's,Atty's, Chamber of Commerce....hummmm offer up some things better than supper LOL
007icu

Leesville, LA

#19 Jan 6, 2011
Maybe it like the old days of Clay and company and puttin keys in the fish bowl!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 6, 2011
what do fish need keys for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Llano Police Chief Tells his story 3 hr Not fooled 5
Turns out New Llano had it Right 8 hr Inou 17
Losin' Huson 8 hr Rickey Wins Wins ... 94
Make Schools Fair in America 19 hr Kd l 5
Cheating Thu tiger 214
Vernon Parish jail Inmate dies after fight.... (Dec '11) Feb 18 Oldie Joe 139
Russian bot JOE Feb 17 TraderJoeLOL 4

Leesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance