Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Well seeing you want to call people out and talk crap how about we let the world of Topix know who their speaking with huh? Daniel Duhon aka Dander. Make sense now that I think of it you kissing LPD's butt on here, because you are one the them.

If this DANDER is a local Leesville police officer should he be held to a different code of ethics than other citizen? Should the rude, racist, stalking, atagonistic, bigoted remarks be viewed any differently than any other person that post on Topix?

If Dander is held to a higher ethical standard than a normal everyday citizen yet acts like a MENTAL CASE on social network sites is this what Leesville needs after the last couple of years of attention drawn to them after the Bobby Hickman fiasco?

Is Dander a plant by local law enforcement to see who is who on Topix or just a bad ethical person with a childlike quality?

We need to know. Dander, comment please.
Murph

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow! That's a mouthful! You obviously have a big dose of fixation on a former LPD officer and a bigger dose of too much free time on your hands! Take the aluminum foil hat off, turn the computer off, and go have a nice walk outside! It is such a beautiful day to be started off by such paranoid raving!

“Honest John”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I assure you he isn't the only one on this group. It took me a while to put it together. But after hearing about him tirading some female on here I decided to lurk for a while and see if I coluld pin point who he was. Ever wonder how he KNOWS so much? He's claimed to be military but has this full knowledge even on pay of all officers in the area, Claims to live in New Llano but admits to paying water bill in Leesville....Just little things that were said when people started to mention that he may be a cop. After seeing the post where he is talking about Louis I couldn't stay shut and felt that if he wants to call people out you all had the right to know who he was and this way you would be more cautious while near him. You would be suprised just to know how many of these Topix posters are actually officers. Maybe next time Mr. Dander you won't run your mouth about people, citizens who you are supposed to be protecting while others who are listening and will expose that.
just me

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Big deal if he is a cop. Even cops have a right to their own opinion. Sometimes its good to have a cops opinion they sometimes know things that the average person doesnt. What about ghostsniper he too seems to know alot, so do you think he too is a cop?

“Honest John”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
Big deal if he is a cop. Even cops have a right to their own opinion. Sometimes its good to have a cops opinion they sometimes know things that the average person doesnt. What about ghostsniper he too seems to know alot, so do you think he too is a cop?
It is the fact that he is an officer and talking on this group about people the way he is. Almost like he has a personal vendetta towards them. Would you want an officer of the law to come to your needs when he is acting this way? I have come here and said what needed to be said. Whether it is believed or not that is on you. Im sure some will appreciate it and others will doubt it. Just let it be known there are officers on here who act and behave in a way that would make you think twice about asking for their help. Ask yourself this, Do you believe that they can come on here and act one way but then be on duty and not allow their same feeling towards you effect them when they see you? We've all seen it in the past. And this is also a man on the force who was/is great friends with Hickman and Cash.

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

So where are you Dander (aka many more)? Do you have Hughes net that comes up as United States? Does your phone come up as Lake Charles? I already know the WiFi you use comes up as Leesville.

LMAO...karma...

~ all around ~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I doubt that he is a plant from LPD. Most of us oldies have been on here for over 2 years and it started because of the Hickman corruption. I think he just got too comfortable and thought he was funny. But yes, I would think he would have been more professional.
concerned citizen wrote:
Well seeing you want to call people out and talk crap how about we let the world of Topix know who their speaking with huh? Daniel Duhon aka Dander. Make sense now that I think of it you kissing LPD's butt on here, because you are one the them.
If this DANDER is a local Leesville police officer should he be held to a different code of ethics than other citizen? Should the rude, racist, stalking, atagonistic, bigoted remarks be viewed any differently than any other person that post on Topix?
If Dander is held to a higher ethical standard than a normal everyday citizen yet acts like a MENTAL CASE on social network sites is this what Leesville needs after the last couple of years of attention drawn to them after the Bobby Hickman fiasco?
Is Dander a plant by local law enforcement to see who is who on Topix or just a bad ethical person with a childlike quality?
We need to know. Dander, comment please.

~ all around ~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yes, there are other LPD and VPSO officers on here.
Small town gossip, lol.
Nottheone4u wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the fact that he is an officer and talking on this group about people the way he is. Almost like he has a personal vendetta towards them. Would you want an officer of the law to come to your needs when he is acting this way? I have come here and said what needed to be said. Whether it is believed or not that is on you. Im sure some will appreciate it and others will doubt it. Just let it be known there are officers on here who act and behave in a way that would make you think twice about asking for their help. Ask yourself this, Do you believe that they can come on here and act one way but then be on duty and not allow their same feeling towards you effect them when they see you? We've all seen it in the past. And this is also a man on the force who was/is great friends with Hickman and Cash.
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Newsflash. Most of the posters here are LEO or connected to LE. You have been warned.
hear say

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dan duhon doesn't work at lpd and hasn't for over a year

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

not yours

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
I was a cop just to clear that up for you !!!

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

not yours

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

DUH wrote:
Newsflash. Most of the posters here are LEO or connected to LE. You have been warned.
And your warning us because ?????

Are you going to come knock on one of the posters door for posting a comment here, really ???

Your just a troll and take your warning and shove it up your butt !!

You really think people are scared of this type of warning lol I say bring it on come and get me lol !!!!

One more dumb a$$ poster attempting to scare people off who are tired of reading the truth about the good old boys and the dis- honor of the "you scratch my back i'll stab you in your back mentality", get over your self and go vote for Jim when he runs for mayor.
Cajun injector

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah i agree a scare tactic. Come get me copper. You a dousche bag and cant slow my roll. F@ck you! And your couch!

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Cajun injector wrote:
Yeah i agree a scare tactic. Come get me copper. You a dousche bag and cant slow my roll. F@ck you! And your couch!
LOL

~ all around ~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

You aren't warning me!
DUH wrote:

~ all around ~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I agree. Especially since I've posted my full name a few times on here and my address twice. I have nothing to hide!
Ghostsniper389 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your warning us because ?????
Are you going to come knock on one of the posters door for posting a comment here, really ???
Your just a troll and take your warning and shove it up your butt !!
You really think people are scared of this type of warning lol I say bring it on come and get me lol !!!!
One more dumb a$$ poster attempting to scare people off who are tired of reading the truth about the good old boys and the dis- honor of the "you scratch my back i'll stab you in your back mentality", get over your self and go vote for Jim when he runs for mayor.

~ all around ~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I forgot...And ex-cops.
Spirit_Hunters wrote:
Yes, there are other LPD and VPSO officers on here.
Small town gossip, lol.<quoted text>
never say die

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Nottheone4u wrote:
I assure you he isn't the only one on this group. It took me a while to put it together. But after hearing about him tirading some female on here I decided to lurk for a while and see if I coluld pin point who he was. Ever wonder how he KNOWS so much? He's claimed to be military but has this full knowledge even on pay of all officers in the area, Claims to live in New Llano but admits to paying water bill in Leesville....Just little things that were said when people started to mention that he may be a cop. After seeing the post where he is talking about Louis I couldn't stay shut and felt that if he wants to call people out you all had the right to know who he was and this way you would be more cautious while near him. You would be suprised just to know how many of these Topix posters are actually officers. Maybe next time Mr. Dander you won't run your mouth about people, citizens who you are supposed to be protecting while others who are listening and will expose that.
duhon doesnt live in new llano, dont pay a water bill in leesville, and doesnt work for lpd. so to all of you dumbasses figure that out

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LOL, for the record, I have never been a cop. But I respect them, and what they do to make our lives a little more safe. I also recognize that they are humans, citizens, fathers and mothers, etc. They have opinions, they have feelings, they generally care about the human condition or they wouldnt work for the very low pay that they do. And as much as folks bash the cops in this area, we have some pretty outstanding folks who take pride in doing their job.

“Buy More Guns & Ammo”

Since: Mar 11

displaced yankee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

probably hard to believe but there have been a few good folks at LPD ovr the last 20 years. Bad ones too and they get all the headlines. to bad not all the truth comes out on time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Leesville Forum right now

Search the Leesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Red Dodge Pickup 2,102
Just a trigger Pull ! 3 hr No1Uknow 2
Fort Polk land acquisition 3 hr Land Owner 1
How, or where, did some people get issued a dri... 20 hr Thumper 18
What day/time does Walmart get their ammo in ev... (Feb '13) Thu James 30
Thoughts on Syria (Aug '13) Thu dr dre 10
Ft Polk expansion Apr 16 Leesville Veteran 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesville Jobs

•••