First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Poli John

Leesville, LA

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Looks like growing support for our Mayor! His dealing with the TOUGH decision instead of PUTTING them off has him in a front row seat for re-election in my book.

If only our next President can deal with Obamas mess as effectivly as Mayor Rose.

Leesville Main Street and the growth realized since the second Great Depression in Leesville has the city in proper stance to JUMP into the future ahead of the rest of the state. Kudo's to Mayor Rose and his team for helping get Leesville fixed.

I know SOME may not agree but the PROOF is there. I see it.
Trusting

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Sep 14, 2012
He's made some tough decisions I will agree but be careful when slinging mud at other leaders it will only bring rain to your land. :)
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Name one of the "tough" decisions that has been made.
Somedaylady61

Leesville, LA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Are you kidding me???? Rose has dun nothing in my book except dig a hole so we don't have to. I do not trust a person who will NOT look you in the eyes while talking to you or will NOT shake your hand. What's up with that??? So he did something for ONE street wow. I am NOT impressed with Rose because I have seen with my own eyes way too much. Give him the boot. Leesville will grow reguardless because of Ft Polk. Ask the city workers what they feel about their boss. Ask them how many times he has walked right past them IGNORING them, acting like he dont even know them.We need someone who will be a leader of all the city people, not only the big bucks. One who will allow the civil service board to be seated and run with out fear. One who is open to the people of the city not hiding behind closed doors. One who will look you in the eye, shake your hand, and genuinely do all they can for you. Honesty goes along way and Rose is eat up with lies!!!! So all that being said RICK ALLEN FOR MAYOR!!! We need Rose gone!!!
Trusting

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Somedaylady61 wrote:
Are you kidding me???? Rose has dun nothing in my book except dig a hole so we don't have to. I do not trust a person who will NOT look you in the eyes while talking to you or will NOT shake your hand. What's up with that??? So he did something for ONE street wow. I am NOT impressed with Rose because I have seen with my own eyes way too much. Give him the boot. Leesville will grow reguardless because of Ft Polk. Ask the city workers what they feel about their boss. Ask them how many times he has walked right past them IGNORING them, acting like he dont even know them.We need someone who will be a leader of all the city people, not only the big bucks. One who will allow the civil service board to be seated and run with out fear. One who is open to the people of the city not hiding behind closed doors. One who will look you in the eye, shake your hand, and genuinely do all they can for you. Honesty goes along way and Rose is eat up with lies!!!! So all that being said RICK ALLEN FOR MAYOR!!! We need Rose gone!!!
I will also agree with you and say you want to really know what goes on ask the people that work for him and it just so happens I know a few people at the city so I'm going to ask them how he treats them
Cajonrider

Leesville, LA

#6 Sep 14, 2012
He needs to go, you must be talking about another Rose you can't be talking about Robert Rose the puppet,notice I didn't say Mayor because he may be elected and titled but he is useless,rude,and arrogant.
Somedaylady61

Leesville, LA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Trusting wrote:
<quoted text> I will also agree with you and say you want to really know what goes on ask the people that work for him and it just so happens I know a few people at the city so I'm going to ask them how he treats them
Please do ask make sure you ask the public works, the police dept, and the fire dept. I promise you that you might very well be surprised by what you will find out. Your police and fire fighters are not allowed to go up to city hall at all what's up with that so please by all means ask.
Trusting

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Somedaylady61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do ask make sure you ask the public works, the police dept, and the fire dept. I promise you that you might very well be surprised by what you will find out. Your police and fire fighters are not allowed to go up to city hall at all what's up with that so please by all means ask.
No matter who the next mayor is he is only a man or woman if he or she is alone
OICU812

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Rose has been a flop from the start. From the time he and Willie Banks and Col Sage were illegally given access to employee files and records after hours to go thru and dig into peoples information before they were even sworn in while betty was still in office. To the recent back scratching of his buddies Dr Hennessee, Mike Reese and Pat williams!! i would like to be a fly on the wall when he and Vernon Meyers have a one on one about the water and Hwy 467 to see his campaign chest grow with cash!
somedaylady61

Leesville, LA

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Amen!! OICU812 true true true
NOmercy

Welsh, LA

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Poli John wrote:
Looks like growing support for our Mayor! His dealing with the TOUGH decision instead of PUTTING them off has him in a front row seat for re-election in my book.
If only our next President can deal with Obamas mess as effectivly as Mayor Rose.
Leesville Main Street and the growth realized since the second Great Depression in Leesville has the city in proper stance to JUMP into the future ahead of the rest of the state. Kudo's to Mayor Rose and his team for helping get Leesville fixed.
I know SOME may not agree but the PROOF is there. I see it.
real tough decisions like "TRASH CANS". I'm sorry but the Main Street Project dont mean nothing to me. people passing through Leesville aint stopping at the farmers market. Main Street is nothing but a parade rout and there is so much more to Leesville than that. i would hate to think that you're judging our mayors success off of one street. please tell me something new.
NOmercy

Welsh, LA

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Maybe we should elect Rose the mayor of Main Street and elect someone new to be the Mayor of Leesville.
really

Lafayette, LA

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Somedaylady61 wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you hear this?

“MANBEARPIG!!”

Since: Jan 11

Leesville

#14 Sep 14, 2012
NOmercy wrote:
Maybe we should elect Rose the mayor of Main Street and elect someone new to be the Mayor of Leesville.
Splendid idea!!
whoaaaa

Leesville, LA

#20 Sep 15, 2012
okay...i give up......dude, WTF is up with the lelelelelelele? is it a loss for words?? or lack of education???? or jus 6yr old mentality??? tellmetellmetellme..........
confused

Lafayette, LA

#23 Sep 15, 2012
It's not a combat yell, it's the sound Arab women make when they're in mourning.
obama bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
Lelelelelelelele!!!
Its my Arabic combat yell! Say it real fast (lee lee lee lee lee) in a high pitched voice and try to sound like an Indian. See, now you got it and you sound like an Arab. Like me :)
Lelelelelelelelele!!!
whoaaaa

Leesville, LA

#24 Sep 15, 2012
omg...well bless ur heart....is this ur only hobby mr lelelelelele?
whoaaaa

Leesville, LA

#26 Sep 15, 2012
well SMH.....ur jus batshitcrazy now arent ya? Your wives must be so proud!!
Somedaylady61

Leesville, LA

#27 Sep 16, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you hear this?
I really wish I could answer your question "really" but all I can say is I have not been told this I have witnessed it for my self. I have seen how Rose treats his city workers and also how he will not even speak to them when he passes them on the streets. His head bowed down and those Beaty Lil eyes looking down to make sure them feets don't stop so he won't have to talk. I hope you just take me up on the offer to talk to the city workers that you know and try and talk to some you don't.

Since: Sep 12

Leesville, LA

#28 Sep 17, 2012
Rick Allen for Mayor!! He has my vote!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vern And GoldBerry's Puke-free Zone 9 min Buddy Holly Vern 4
Something to keep an eye on 15 min Buddy Holly Vern 38
$218,000 of Pot 12 hr Clue 10
Tree Huggers Tue Duke of LOL 55
You Can't Offend People Tue Duke of LOL 4
Leesville needs to Change the Name of our City!!! Tue Duke of LOL 9
New Orleans flooding Tue Buddy Holly Vern 22

Leesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance