QUESTIONS/Answers

Posted in the Leesville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hays4horses

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I recently moved in with a relative until my divorce is final and haven't adjusted to this slow town yet.
1. Where would an African American, 30 year old, go to for some entertainment besides the internet?
2. If you say a club, which that is ok, which one would you say that has mixed races? I prefer any race except my own because of bad experiences.
3. Although I can't seem to get a job yet. Which daycare around Leesville would you prefer for a 3 year old and why?
hays4horses

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 2, 2011
 
4. Which Church around Leesville is mixed races?

I live in New Llano not Ruston.
outcast

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

hays4horses wrote:
4. Which Church around Leesville is mixed races?
I live in New Llano not Ruston.
New Llano Baptist is a good church. Les Comeaux-Pastor
Get-r-done

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

In New Llano Our Little Daycare on Lake street is a good daycare the lady just opened and the building was built from the ground up to be a daycare. She is a good lady and seems to have quality employees.
BEMBOH

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

hays4horses wrote:
I recently moved in with a relative until my divorce is final and haven't adjusted to this slow town yet.
1. Where would an African American, 30 year old, go to for some entertainment besides the internet?
2. If you say a club, which that is ok, which one would you say that has mixed races? I prefer any race except my own because of bad experiences.
3. Although I can't seem to get a job yet. Which daycare around Leesville would you prefer for a 3 year old and why?
For questions 1 and 2, I prefer New Orleans Lady. For question 3, I would NOT say New Orleans Lady.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

hays4horses wrote:
I recently moved in with a relative until my divorce is final and haven't adjusted to this slow town yet.
1. Where would an African American, 30 year old, go to for some entertainment besides the internet?
2. If you say a club, which that is ok, which one would you say that has mixed races? I prefer any race except my own because of bad experiences.
3. Although I can't seem to get a job yet. Which daycare around Leesville would you prefer for a 3 year old and why?
try anacoco out. we have all kind of......... maybe alexandria or lake charles.... unless you like plants, then go to anacoco! why dont you like your race anymore?
hays4horses

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 3, 2011
 
Thank you all for your info. I would like some more input. I'm not a lesbian. I know what New Orleans Lady is because I lived here before knowing I was pregnant. I wish I would have listen to my besties. I am sure you can put the pieces together now. Troyanacoco- I came from Lake Charles. And just tired of the wanna be street soldiers. AKA thugs. Just thinking to have fun without a commitment right now. A real soldier can be my cuddle buddy. Fo sure.

“<x> - <x> ”

Since: Jan 11

---@x@---

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Did someone say that the New Orleans Lady's midget stripper was in jail awhile back?
I remember someone somewhere saying that there was like 6 females in one LPD jail cell because the other cell was taken by a female with STDs.
So does LPD really only have 2 female cells?
MadysGmaWolfe

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 3, 2011
 
Does anyone know what they are clearing the land next to B.J.'s Diner, across from Fina, for?
MadysGmaWolfe

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 3, 2011
 
Who [besides Dr. Lord] is putting up more doctor offices by the Doctors Hospital on S. 10th Street? I can't remember who else they are joined ownership with [Doctor's Hospital], but I know The Foot Clinic has surgery procedures done there.
Looks like the only thing growing in Leesville are the doctors.
MadysGmaWolfe

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 3, 2011
 
You say she is a good lady and seems to have quality employees, but you also said that she just opened. Did she have a previous location? Do you know if the rooms have video monitoring?
Get-r-done wrote:
In New Llano Our Little Daycare on Lake street is a good daycare the lady just opened and the building was built from the ground up to be a daycare. She is a good lady and seems to have quality employees.

“<x> - <x> ”

Since: Jan 11

---@x@---

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Meant to say it was a midget with STSs.
smile4u wrote:
Did someone say that the New Orleans Lady's midget stripper was in jail awhile back?
I remember someone somewhere saying that there was like 6 females in one LPD jail cell because the other cell was taken by a female with STDs.
So does LPD really only have 2 female cells?
Get-r-done

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Don't know about vidio monitoring, but you have a series of locked doors, clean class rooms, lots of age appropriate toys and most of the people that work there seem well trained best I can tell and a few I know from chruch. Kids seem to get alot of one on one attention the owner is a nice lady and always has on e of the kids in her arms and in my opinion kids don't lie at that age if they go out of there way for contact with a person it is because they trust them. Seems to me like a quaility daycare.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

hays4horses wrote:
Thank you all for your info. I would like some more input. I'm not a lesbian. I know what New Orleans Lady is because I lived here before knowing I was pregnant. I wish I would have listen to my besties. I am sure you can put the pieces together now. Troyanacoco- I came from Lake Charles. And just tired of the wanna be street soldiers. AKA thugs. Just thinking to have fun without a commitment right now. A real soldier can be my cuddle buddy. Fo sure.
i also know what new orleans lady is, it is one of the only places around that you can go here without being judged, along with club zydeco and a few others. having left lake charles and moving back here, you know this area is limited as well as needing a knew more laid back place for young people to meet. kind of tough to find any place around here that offers up a race free fun time for everybody. you are always welcome at our place in anacoco, as is anyone else. this "homey" dont play the judging game and is extending you and your family a invitation (if you like plants) to be around some people who are a little more relaxed and friendly to all. i hope you find a place to go local, and if you do please post it on here so i can know too!

Since: Jan 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I would suggest Sam's Place out by the North Fort gate. A great little bar, they always welcome everyone and have AWESOME karaoke on Fridays.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 4, 2011
 

Judged:

3

RKEETON wrote:
I would suggest Sam's Place out by the North Fort gate. A great little bar, they always welcome everyone and have AWESOME karaoke on Fridays.
karaoke? when we going?
stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

I will be the DD. I am afraid if I drink I will miss out on something or be the one made fun of.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

stupid wrote:
I will be the DD. I am afraid if I drink I will miss out on something or be the one made fun of.
i think i'll have that last part locked up.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 5, 2011
 

Judged:

7

6

6

hays4horses wrote:
4. Which Church around Leesville is mixed races?
I live in New Llano not Ruston.
Why would one look for a mixed race Church? Church is meant to inspire one spiritually, not racially. Look for a church that teaches the love of christ, and not one where an ole nappy head black man is sitting up there hugging a awfully beautiful blonde.
MadysGmaWolfe

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 6, 2011
 

Judged:

10

6

3

I never thought with a name like that you would even go there. You are a disgrace. People like you are the reason why some people don't go to church. And believe me...I've been to quite a few around here. And guess what?...I'm not a member to any of them. They seem to basically have one race or the other. So maybe thats what she meant. Hypocrisy and racism seem to run a lil too deep around here. But I will check out New Llano Baptist like outcast suggested. And I bet outcast isn't mixed...unlike you, outcast knew how to read and understood that she didn't want an all black church. At least she is willing to meet someone at church. All people are Gods people! What happened to your love!?!
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would one look for a mixed race Church? Church is meant to inspire one spiritually, not racially. Look for a church that teaches the love of christ, and not one where an ole nappy head black man is sitting up there hugging a awfully beautiful blonde.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Leesville Forum right now

Search the Leesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ft Polk expansion 23 min Jamesrosepine 1
Ground water and sewer water 32 min Bob B Fan 12
How, or where, did some people get issued a dri... 47 min Peeved 17
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 2,075
Just a trigger Pull ! Mon Ghostsniper389 1
Cigarette butts are litter, says Louisiana Hous... Mon Hfg 3
Debate: Marijuana - Leesville, LA (Aug '10) Mon some people call me 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••