When is Obama going to comment on this?

When is Obama going to comment on this?

Posted in the Leesville Forum

Sick and tired

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2012
White boy doused with gas and set on fire by black thugs. I can hear Obama now " if I had a son he would look nothing like this young man" what an racist

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-04/ne...
VP_Resident

Deridder, LA

#2 Mar 26, 2012
I think you are missing the key difference between this story and the other one you posted earlier, and the Sanford case. I don't think anyone would doubt the both the stories you posted are heinous acts of violence and are unacceptable in any society. The difference is was this person set on fire because of the color of their skin or could it have been anyone? The other part is the treatment of the suspect in question.

If you want to look for articles about black people killing white people I'm sure you will be quite busy, but just because you find an article of black on white crime does not mean it was racially motivated, which is what the Treyvon case is about.

“Hang in there”

Since: Apr 11

Hicks

#3 Mar 26, 2012
VP resident, read the article

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said,'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"
VP_Resident

Leesville, LA

#4 Mar 26, 2012
MBrooks, you're right- as is Sick and Tired.

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Because when a white person is killed by a black person it is not a hate crime, when a white person kills a black person it is hate.

The ideal here, is that whites should not be allow to hate blacks, as back in the 1700 to the end of the civil war white people owned slaves.

Who Dat

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2012
Crock of $hit if you ask me. How the hell do you let this onesided crap take place? Standing silent. We need to stand up for our own white folks. Just sayin.
Sick and tired

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
Awwwwww! Did that make too much sense for you simple minded morons that dont see that the same penalties should be one and the same? Looks like the legal system is biased to racism i do believe.
That is what obama's best bud Derrick Bell described in Critical Race Theory. He said that the law is inherently racist against blacks. It seems he was right about the racism part but wrong about which group suffers from it
Who Dat

Leesville, LA

#9 Mar 26, 2012
Something else that is strange to me is how 10,000 black men have been mobilized by the black panther party to find this guy that "killed" this youngman and collect $10k. So i guess if 1 of the 10,000 find him then they get to split the 10k amoungst themselves? I am no matamatician or spelling bee winner but that shit comes to 1k each. I guess they will use their ebt card to pay for hotels while on the chase after mr zimmerman. They should have their asses at work! Oh yeah i have a feeling these (or the majority of them) 10,000 people are part of Barry's handout program. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Leesville, LA (Sep '10) 7 hr Mr Charlie 736
Hate groups and Local officials 8 hr Ghostsniper389 40
Obama the best ever 18 hr Ghostsniper389 34
Local Effort Is Historic Jul 4 LVP 417
Debate: Marijuana - Leesville, LA (Aug '10) Jul 4 kuban 120
VPSO arrest report (Oct '12) Jul 1 sonofthecity 57
Rebel flag supporters there is hope good news!!... Jun 29 Mr Charlie 55
More from around the web

Leesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE