Under age drinking at Murray's Bar in...

Under age drinking at Murray's Bar in Leesville

Posted in the Leesville Forum

Wow got to love it

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2013
This is what a child born 3/08/1993(20 years olds)(Tori Brittian) posted on Facebok about our local bars Murray's.
(Dos Equis - Beer-Mexican Beer)(Wish I could upload the pic of it)very happy these bars are Contributing to the minors!!!!!(NOT)
Sick and tired

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2013
I used to get my booze from Adolffs when I was a youngster. Young ladies can get alcohol pretty easy if the bartender is a male
John

Leesville, LA

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Wow got to love it wrote:
This is what a child born 3/08/1993(20 years olds)(Tori Brittian) posted on Facebok about our local bars Murray's.
(Dos Equis - Beer-Mexican Beer)(Wish I could upload the pic of it)very happy these bars are Contributing to the minors!!!!!(NOT)
Trust me, when you are 20 years old you are not a "child", but can trick a bartender into serving you a beer. Take responsibility...
me

Leesville, LA

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Wow got to love it wrote:
This is what a child born 3/08/1993(20 years olds)(Tori Brittian) posted on Facebok about our local bars Murray's.
(Dos Equis - Beer-Mexican Beer)(Wish I could upload the pic of it)very happy these bars are Contributing to the minors!!!!!(NOT)
So, the fact that you're posting a minors name on the Internet is better right?!!!! Smh!!!!
Murph

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2013
What, you expect something different. Kind of sorry, putting a kids name and date of birth out there on the web. You are worse than Murray's!
JandP

Deridder, LA

#6 Apr 1, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, when you are 20 years old you are not a "child", but can trick a bartender into serving you a beer. Take responsibility...
If you can trick a bartender into giving you a drink, he or she does not need to be a bar tender.
Silly Rabbit

Deridder, LA

#7 Apr 1, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the fact that you're posting a minors name on the Internet is better right?!!!! Smh!!!!
FYI, your not a "minor" at 20 years old.
Silly Rabbit

Deridder, LA

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Murph wrote:
What, you expect something different. Kind of sorry, putting a kids name and date of birth out there on the web. You are worse than Murray's!
Her name and DOB are already all over the worldwide web you fool! Unless Facebook isn't on the web...lmao!!!
Sasha

Lufkin, TX

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Silly Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, your not a "minor" at 20 years old.
. When it comes to drinking 20 IS considered a minor!!
Sick and tired

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Wow got to love it wrote:
This is what a child born 3/08/1993(20 years olds)(Tori Brittian) posted on Facebok about our local bars Murray's.
(Dos Equis - Beer-Mexican Beer)(Wish I could upload the pic of it)very happy these bars are Contributing to the minors!!!!!(NOT)
Remind me never to be your Facebook friend

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Some people can have their settings on FB set to be "very" private-so if you search for them you can't find them, unless you are a "friend of a friend." With that being said, the bartender needs to be fired & the original poster of this thread should be "defriended"!
Silly Rabbit

Deridder, LA

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Sasha wrote:
<quoted text>. When it comes to drinking 20 IS considered a minor!!
They weren't talking about drinking. That is all.
me

Scott, LA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Silly Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Her name and DOB are already all over the worldwide web you fool! Unless Facebook isn't on the web...lmao!!!
Her info is already on Facebook, however by the original poster putting it out there again makes her no better. Sad, very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Traitors Ride 4 hr BlackJackJoe 4
Police Blotter 4 hr JoeCop 169
Section Line Road Bridge 7 hr Savage from forks 13
Dr donovan's license suspended 10 hr TheRealJoe 21
Dist. 30 Representative 2019 Mon JoeDues 21
Spiritual Help May 21 Horus 21
More than you can chew May 18 Paperboy Joe 21

Leesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesville Mortgages