VPSO arrest report
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

#46 Nov 1, 2012
Vernon Parish Arrest Report for October 30, 2012

Danny Casey, white male, 24, arrested on charges of a probation violation arrested by probations and parole. He remains in jail.

Brandon Stevens, white male, 30, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department for id theft and unauthorized use of an access card. He bonded.

Joshua Thorson, white male, 29, arrested by probations and parole for probation violation. He is in jail.

Edward T. Johnson, white male,18, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office for simple assault and criminal trespass. He remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

#47 Nov 1, 2012
Vernon Parish Arrest Report for October 31, 2012

Dewey Smith, white male, 33, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department for disturbing the peace. He bonded.

Tiffany Dannerberg, white female, 22, arrested by New Llano Police Department for theft over $300 and she is in jail.

Cody Wheeler, white male, 39, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office for disturbing the peace and remaining after being forbidden. He remains in jail.

Mickey Carver, white male, 50, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department for aggravated assault and domestic abuse battery and false imprisonment. He is in jail.
Interesting

Alexandria, LA

#48 Nov 1, 2012
Moolah wrote:
Shannon Burch, white female, 33, was arrested on charges of improper telephone communications by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He bonded.
First arrest was Dec.2011 after an accident...charged with DWI, careless and reckless, and child endangerment, yes she had children in vehicle while drunk on her behind. Child endangerment was dropped when she pleaded to the lesser offense...what about the children and the trauma they suffered? Not to mention the law about having children under 14yrs of age in vehicle if charged with DWI...
And I don't suppose this interferes with her probation from the previous arrest.
As I said before...its all about the MONEY...
Found this in Dec.16,2011 arrest for VPSO..
Why did they fail to mention there were children in the vehicle..oh thats right..lets make it easier on the "victim"...let her bond out...more money for the parish...So I guess the endangerment of children mean nothing in VP..as there were 2 children sent to the hospital via ambulance...

Shannon Burch, 33, white female; arrested for DWI (first offense), driving under suspension and careless operation. She remains in jail.
Tony Eason

Leesville, LA

#49 Nov 1, 2012
Mickey Carver same old stuff too. Wonder how many times he has done this. Alot! And does he get extended jailtime? Hell no.
Senseless

Alexandria, LA

#50 Nov 2, 2012
Tony Eason wrote:
Mickey Carver same old stuff too. Wonder how many times he has done this. Alot! And does he get extended jailtime? Hell no.
Repeat offenders should be locked up before the person they are abusing ends up dead...same as with DWI's...you read where "Joe Blow" has been arrested on 3rd or 4th offense DWI...Why is he/she not in jail with no bond...let them serve some serious time.
VP citizen 2

Leesville, LA

#51 Nov 10, 2012
Vernon Parish Arrest Report for Nov. 6, 2012

November 6, 2012

The Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department reported 3 arrests in the last 24 hours. Arrested were:

Phillip Stapleton, black male, 22, arrested by the Leesville Police Department criminal damage to property, criminal conspiracy and simple burglary. He is in jail.

Dewey Smith, white male, 33, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office for obstruction of a court order. He remains in jail

Brenda Guillory, white female, 48, arrested by the Rosepine Police Department for criminal damage to property and she bonded.
VP citizen 2

Leesville, LA

#52 Nov 10, 2012
Vernon Parish Arrest Report for Nov. 7, 2012

November 7, 2012

In the last 24 hours the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department reports 4 arrests. Arrested were:

Jeron Williams, black male, 32, arrested by the task force on a bench warrant and he remains in jail.

Krishal Selma, black female, 31, arrested by the task force on a bench warrant and she remains in jail.

Brad Allen McManus, white male, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office for domestic battery and he remains in jail.

Sandra Wilson, white female, 38, arrested by the Louisiana State Police on a Leesville warrant and he remains in jail.
VP citizen 2

Leesville, LA

#53 Nov 10, 2012
Vernon Parish Arrest Report for Nov. 8, 2012

November 8, 2012

The Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department reports 3 arrests in the last 24 hours.

Simon Castille Jr., black male, 30, arrested by the task force for distributionof crack cocaine. He is in jail.

Brandon A. Perry, black male, 26, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office for theft under $500. He remains in jail.

Etoya Reneice Beebe, black male, 25, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office for a bench warrant. He remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

#54 Nov 19, 2012
Vernon Parish Arrest Report for Nov. 13, 2012

The Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department report one arrest in the last 24 hours. Arrested was:

Douglas L. Taylor, Jr., white male, 63, arrested by the Louisiana State Police for altered MVI sticker open container, switched license plates, illegel possession of stolen things. He remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

#55 Nov 19, 2012
Vernon Parish Arrest Report for Nov. 15, 2012

The Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office report 2 arrests in the last 24 hours. Arrested were:

Samantha Richmond, white female, 22, arrested by the Leesville Police Department for theft, possession of legend drugs, possession of schedule II without prescription. She remains in jail.

Crystal D. Castraneda, white female, 18, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department for no driver’s license, improper lane usage. She remains in jail.
xtra

Leesville, LA

#56 Nov 19, 2012
The following is a press release from the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office

Sarah Harper, age 21, arrested for 1st offense DWI, Improper Lane Usage, Open container, Possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, no driver's license, obstruction of justice, possession of a schedule I drug, possession of a schedule II drug, possession of schedule III drug, and possession of a schedule IV drug.

Leesville, LA

#57 Dec 3, 2012
I thought someone would keep this going because I was TDY. Looks as if it is a new website and it doesn't bring up before this date.

Vernon Parish Arrest Report for Nov. 28, 2012

Olga Joseph, white female, 30, arrested for exploitation of the infirmed by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office. She bonded.

Dwight Bently, white male, 48, arrested by the Louisiana State Police for DWI first, careless operation and no seat. He is out on bond.

Clayton Hamm, white male, 42, possession of legend drug arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office and he bonded.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

#58 Dec 3, 2012
Vernon Parish Arrest Report for Dec. 3, 2012

Diane Nelen, white female, 55, was arrested on charges of resisting an officer by the Rosepine Police Department. She bonded.

Joseph Nafe, white male, 36, was arrested on charges of a warrant by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Department. He bonded.

Michael J. Juggs, white male, 50, was arrested on charges of DWI first, open container, speeding 75 in a 55 by the Louisiana State Police. He bonded.

Donald D. Wade, white male, 35, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Department. He bonded.

Barbara A. Wade, white female, 40, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Department. She bonded.

Adriana L. Martinez, white female, 26, was arrested on charges of DWI first and driving left of center by the Louisiana State Police. She bonded.

James M. Huggin Bottom, white male, 36, was arrested on charges of unauthorized use if a motor vehicle, criminal tresspassing, simple assault by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office. He bonded.

Keist N. Jett, white female, 25, was arrested on charges of DWI first, failure to change address by the Louisiana State Police. She remains in jail.

Cameron C. Robinson, black male, 22, was arrested on charges of simple assault and resisting with force by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office. He remains in jail.

Labonte D. Loston, black male, 20, was arrested on charges of public intimidation, simple assault, resisting by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office. He remains in jail.

Michael Edward Lambert, white male, 57, was arrested on charges of Drug paraphenalia, possession of marijuana first by the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. He remains in jail,

Lamar L. Bowden, black male, 24, was arrested on charges of a warrant by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office. He bonded.

Ronald N. Ortego Jr., white male, 22, was arrested on charges of criminal mischeif, criminal damage to property by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office. He remains in jail.

George Jakub, white male, 22, was arrested on charges of speeding, drug paraphenalia, no seat belt, possession of marijuana with intent by the Task Force. He remains in jail.

Steven Hamilton, white male, 17, was arrested on charges of contributin to the deliquency of a juvenile, possession of marijuana in a drug free zone by the Louisiana State Police. He remains in jail.

Matthew Yan, white male, 30, was arrested on charges of probation violation by the Probation and Parole, He remains in jail.

Bradley White, white male, 20, was arrested on charges of unauthorized entry, criminal tresspassing by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office. He remains in jail.

Revnis Lee Quinn, black male, 30, was arrested on charges of simple burglary, criminal damage to property by the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office. He remains in jail.

Jonathan R. Peckmore, white male, 39, was arrested on charges of DWI first, improper lane usage by the Louisiana State Police. He remains in jail.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#59 Jan 25, 2013
Now i know what has been put in the family closet..lol. Great Job... Keep them comeing.
booo

Clarksburg, PA

#60 Feb 20, 2013
when are you updating this topix
BeauJanglz

United States

#61 Jul 1, 2015
This list is incomplete. How can you only put in half the work? I see all of these arrests reports and the only follow up I saw was the conviction for Bobby Hickman. My name is Bret Grant Jr and I'm on this list. My so called terrorizing charge was dismissed and I was convicted of simple assault... I'm 6ft and 300 lbs... I could commit simple assault by walking down the sidewalk singing a song. The definition of simple assault is that I legitimately invoked fear into someone. No one cares that I was seeking medical attention at Byrd hospital with blood pressure of 151/111 and the nurse was treating me like some drug seeking junkie... well I'm sorry that I ever went to Byrd, I repeatedly asked the nurse for "whatever you need to do" not any specific drug or prescriptions... but due to her insensitive reaction and poor medical assistance I went to jail for a crime I didn't commit, lost my home, my family, my respect of my peers, got ridiculed and judged even though they dropped the charge. I had a public defender but what it really boiled down to folks is that simple assault carries a predetermined fine and terrorizing carries a $25,000 non refundable bond, a $30 fee for vpso per charge, & another little $130 processing fee. I'm not saying this forum is shit I'm just saying the one doing the research needs to do a better job as far as researching the very people they attempt to slander... conviction records are also public knowledge and the files are located at the Vernon parish clerk of courts office for free public viewing.. so don't allow mainstream media to fool you into believing that as the arrest report is really what happened... do try to remember that our perfect LPD and Vpso have been scrutinized by the FBI and atf... so now the police and the criminals are on the same level in Vernon parish... I no longer live there and no longer have to worry about the corruption flowing through the streets along side the sewage but "you" still live there and should probably get that under control.. I also noticed there was no mention of how the broke Darian Cheney's jaw during his arrest... though he most likely deserved it the LPD never mentioned kicking him in the face... way to go.. yay.. that's our wonderful criminal police force though... better hope none of you get pulled over next.... bwahaha
sonofthecity

Carencro, LA

#62 Jul 1, 2015
BeauJanglz wrote:
This list is incomplete. How can you only put in half the work? I see all of these arrests reports and the only follow up I saw was the conviction for Bobby Hickman. My name is Bret Grant Jr and I'm on this list. My so called terrorizing charge was dismissed and I was convicted of simple assault... I'm 6ft and 300 lbs... I could commit simple assault by walking down the sidewalk singing a song. The definition of simple assault is that I legitimately invoked fear into someone. No one cares that I was seeking medical attention at Byrd hospital with blood pressure of 151/111 and the nurse was treating me like some drug seeking junkie... well I'm sorry that I ever went to Byrd, I repeatedly asked the nurse for "whatever you need to do" not any specific drug or prescriptions... but due to her insensitive reaction and poor medical assistance I went to jail for a crime I didn't commit, lost my home, my family, my respect of my peers, got ridiculed and judged even though they dropped the charge. I had a public defender but what it really boiled down to folks is that simple assault carries a predetermined fine and terrorizing carries a $25,000 non refundable bond, a $30 fee for vpso per charge, & another little $130 processing fee. I'm not saying this forum is shit I'm just saying the one doing the research needs to do a better job as far as researching the very people they attempt to slander... conviction records are also public knowledge and the files are located at the Vernon parish clerk of courts office for free public viewing.. so don't allow mainstream media to fool you into believing that as the arrest report is really what happened... do try to remember that our perfect LPD and Vpso have been scrutinized by the FBI and atf... so now the police and the criminals are on the same level in Vernon parish... I no longer live there and no longer have to worry about the corruption flowing through the streets along side the sewage but "you" still live there and should probably get that under control.. I also noticed there was no mention of how the broke Darian Cheney's jaw during his arrest... though he most likely deserved it the LPD never mentioned kicking him in the face... way to go.. yay.. that's our wonderful criminal police force though... better hope none of you get pulled over next.... bwahaha
The poster VP citizen justs likes to torment people. He's got a little emotional problem stemming from some prior encounters with the law himself, it seems. He needs to see to it that the embarrassment of being arrested is spread as far as it can be so he puts your business on the web. He's trying to prove that if he has to be ashamed then everybody else has to be too. Or, at least he used to be. His short attention span has let him abandon this thread for 3 years now. Maybe he finally got it worked out of his system.

As far as the local cops go, the corruption is from top to bottom. Every person in the public system here is dirty and there is no workable venue to get them out. The streets around here is the personal hunting grounds of the cops and the administrators are the taxidermists. The only way to stay alive is to keep your head down and try not to get noticed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddie B ain't no more 1 hr curious 24
My dog "Cop" 2 hr post 3
Bring Back The Draft 4 hr Uncle Joe 2
Grouping Your Shots 4 hr JoeCop 2
Dying For Hogg's Tue The Last All Amer... 2
LA-467 - University Parkway Apr 23 RixxGotIt 2
True Crime Apr 20 Moxy 2

Leesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Leesville Mortgages