Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I know I live amongst more good than bad. Being nice on here is far and few. Besides, people lie all the time so how would we know the truth? And don't take that as me being negative towards you because I am not.
confused wrote:
Then how about posting the good things friends and neighbors do for each other. You know, the ones who provide transportation for the elderly, the ones who visit the nursing homes, the ones who always volunteer whenever they are needed? You know, so we can see "exactly who we live amongst." I happen to know than I have more "good" people in my neighborhood than I do "criminals."
<quoted text>
conclusion

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I also would wanna know the bad ones. Actually, I already informed someone about this list and now knowing drugs are a part of someones life, an aquaintance just chose to leave that person alone.

Thanks to VP Citizen![QUOTE who="BLAH! "]<quoted text>
Because u don't have to worry about the good ones robbing you blind, raping ur wife or molesting and selling drugs to ur children. I wanna know who the bad ones are first....just sayn[/QUOTE]
conclusion

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Are you or somebody you love on this list?
Some peoples cellular phones don't load when a page is too large. Hope this helps.
Just Dont Give A Lovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post all the arrests here when people can simply go to the website and see this???
Just Dont Give A Lovely

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

conclusion wrote:
Are you or somebody you love on this list?
Some peoples cellular phones don't load when a page is too large. Hope this helps.<quoted text>
No sir/maam. I am not on this list or any other list because I try to do what's right. So, in return, I guess I can ask you the same question but I won't because I could care less. Reason being, I don't get off by broadcasting or seeing who's been arrested. It's enough that these people are already put in the newspaper, on TV, or on the world wide web. How would you feel seeing your name or somebody you knew whose name is on TOPIX...I'm just saying. As for cellular phones, if it's too large to pull up then maybe it's not for some people to see.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for October 5, 2012

Justin Cody Leach, white male, 30, was arrested on charges of simple battery by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He bonded.

John R. Gradentein, white male, 21, was arrested on charges of a bench warrant by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He bonded.

Timothy Reture, white male, 20, was arrested on charges of probation and parole by the Probation and Parole. He remains in jail.

Gary Winfree, white male, 40, was arrested on charges of driving under suspension with DWI and rear mirror by the Louisiana State Police. He remains in jail.

Jade A. Care, white male, 19, was arrested on charges of remaining after forbidden, resisting by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He bonded.

Anthony Berry, black male, 30, was arrested on charges of DP Fighting Remaining by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

Isacc Dixon, black male, 23, was arrested on charges of DP Fighting Remaining by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

Shane Heller, white male, was arrested on charges of DP Fighting Remaing by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

Sean Curtis, white male, was arrested on charges of DP Fighting Remaining by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

conclusion wrote:
I also would wanna know the bad ones. Actually, I already informed someone about this list and now knowing drugs are a part of someones life, an aquaintance just chose to leave that person alone.
Thanks to VP Citizen! <quoted text>
Nice story. This is working.
POP

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I like this keep posting!
VP citizen 2

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for October 9, 2012

October 9, 2012

Over the past 24 hours the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office reported 3 arrests. Arrested were:

Diamante Williams, black male, 19, was arrested on charges of probation violation, criminal trespass, theft, simple burglary of inhabited dwelling, criminal damage to property by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.

Quarterrious Sykes, black male, 34, was arrested on charges of possession of schedule II, possession with intent to distribute by the New Llano Police Department. He remains in jail.

Scott Kyle Parker, white male, 25, was arrested on charges of DWI first, failure to yeild by the Louisiana State Police. He remains in jail.
easy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>Because this is Leesville. They are more worried about who was arrested rather than how many little kids went to bed hungry.
DUMB A--
Just Dont Give A Lovely

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

easy wrote:
<quoted text> DUMB A--
Agreed!!!
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for October 18, 2012

Danny R. Williams, white male, 46, was arrested on charges of obstruction of justice, resisting an officer, disturbing the peace, possession of legend drug without prescription by the Leesville Police Department. He remains in jail.

Ted Wilson, white male, 31, was arrested on charges of theft over $1500.00 by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.

Otis J. McCain, black male, 23, was arrested on charges of domestic abuse battery by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.

Vacinta Marie Glen, black female, 25, was arrested on charges of illegal possession of stolen goods and identity theft by the Vernon Parish Sheriffs’ Department. He remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

This needs to be thrown into the mix!

The Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office Announces Arrest

The following is a press release from the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office

The Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office announces the arrest of Dr. Christina A. Lord age 39, of Leesville.

The Sheriff's Office responded to a courtesy call in the area of South Third St. on October 14, 2012 at approximately 2:00 a.m.

The responding deputy stopped and exited his patrol unit at the residence. Upon knocking on the door the deputy did make contact with a white female who appeared to be exiting the residence upon his arrival.

While the deputy was speaking with the other individuals at the location the white female entered the deputy's patrol unit and left the sene in the vehicle.

A be on the lookout (BOLO) request was issued for the patrol unit and after a short time officers with the Leesville Police Department and troopers with the Louisiana State Police located the patrol unit traveling south on Highway 171 in the vicinity of Sonic.

The officers conducted a traffic stop and the female was taken into custody at the location of the traffic stop without incident.

Detectives did arrest Dr. Christina A. Lord and she was charged in the incident with one count of Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle and once count of Criminal Mischief. Lord was booked into the Vernon Parish Jail and bond was set at $1,050.00. Lord did post bond and was released.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

And we can't leave this one out!

Former Leesville Police Chief Gets Prison Time

The following is a press release from the Lake Charles American Press

Former Leesville Police Chief Bobby D. Hickman, 51, was sentenced in federal court Tuesday to serve nearly four years in prison for firearms charges. According to U.S. attorney Stephanie Finley, U.S. District Judge Richard D. Haik sentenced Hickman to 46 months in prison for possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.

Hickman, who will be on three years' supervised release after prison, must make restutution for a stolen sawed-off shotgun found at his residence, Finley said.

Finley added that the shotgun was taken from a civilian contarctor working on Ft. Polk, even though there have been previous reports that said it was stolen from a New Llano residence in 1998.

Hickman pleaded guilty to the obliterated serial number charge in June as part of a plea deal in which prosecutors dropped four other weapons charges.
BAAZOO

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Here's a clue for all you worriers: If you don't want to get caught up in the war in the streets between the cops and the crooks around here, go home when it gets dark and stay there. Nothing good happens after the sun goes down on Vernon Parish.
Moolah

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Shannon Burch, white female, 33, was arrested on charges of improper telephone communications by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He bonded.

First arrest was Dec.2011 after an accident...charged with DWI, careless and reckless, and child endangerment, yes she had children in vehicle while drunk on her behind. Child endangerment was dropped when she pleaded to the lesser offense...what about the children and the trauma they suffered? Not to mention the law about having children under 14yrs of age in vehicle if charged with DWI...

And I don't suppose this interferes with her probation from the previous arrest.

As I said before...its all about the MONEY...
easy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

VP citizen wrote:
This needs to be thrown into the mix!
The Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office Announces Arrest
The following is a press release from the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office
The Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office announces the arrest of Dr. Christina A. Lord age 39, of Leesville.
The Sheriff's Office responded to a courtesy call in the area of South Third St. on October 14, 2012 at approximately 2:00 a.m.
The responding deputy stopped and exited his patrol unit at the residence. Upon knocking on the door the deputy did make contact with a white female who appeared to be exiting the residence upon his arrival.
While the deputy was speaking with the other individuals at the location the white female entered the deputy's patrol unit and left the sene in the vehicle.
A be on the lookout (BOLO) request was issued for the patrol unit and after a short time officers with the Leesville Police Department and troopers with the Louisiana State Police located the patrol unit traveling south on Highway 171 in the vicinity of Sonic.
The officers conducted a traffic stop and the female was taken into custody at the location of the traffic stop without incident.
Detectives did arrest Dr. Christina A. Lord and she was charged in the incident with one count of Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle and once count of Criminal Mischief. Lord was booked into the Vernon Parish Jail and bond was set at $1,050.00. Lord did post bond and was released.
What about Kendall Remsing arrested for aggravated incest and molestation of a juvenile ?
been wating

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office Arrest Report for October 23, 2012

October 23, 2012

The Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office report four arrests in the last 24 hours. Arrested wer:

Serice Craft, white female, 30, arrested on a bench warrant by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

John Hunt, white male, 54, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff”s Office on charges of criminal trespass and theft. He bonded.

Ladarrions Rhodes, black male, 21, arrrested on 2nd degree battery by the New Llano Police Department and he bonded.

Morgan McCormick, white male, 21, arrested by the Louisiana State Police for speeding and DWI first offense. He remains in jail.
been wating

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Vernon Parish Arrest Report for October 24, 2012

October 24, 2012

In the last 24 hours the Vernon Parish Sheriff”s Office report 8 arrests. Arrested were:

Bret Grant, white male, 23, arrested on charges of terrorizing by the Leesville Police Department and he remains in jail.

Gregory Johnson, black male, 48, arrested for criminal damage to property and damage to a coin-operated device. Arrested by Leesville Police Department and remains in jail.

Bret Grant Jr., white male, 32, arrested on a warrant by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office and he is in jail.

Ricky L. Hamilton, white male, 21, arrested by the Louisiana State Police for DWI first offense careless operation. He is in jail.

Jeffrey Banks, white male, 21, arrested by the Rosepine Police Department for theft and he is in jail.

Joshua Monical, white male, 22, arrested by the Rosepine Police Department for theft and he is in jail.

Clyde Kiss, black male, 53, arrested by probation and parole and he is in jail.

Michael John Austin, white male, 32, arrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office for criminal trespass and he remains in jail.
been wating

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Vernon Parish Arrest Report for October 25, 2012

October 25, 2012

In the last 24 hours the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department report one arrest. Arrested was:

Rynita Smith, black female, 23, arrrested by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department for possession of drug paraphernalia.
been wating

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for October 26, 2012

October 26, 2012

Over the past 24 hours the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office reported 4 arrests. Arrested were:

Barbara Tortonch, black female, 40, was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of crack cocaine, failure to use turn signals by the Leesville Police Department. She remains in jail.

Michael J. Austin, white male, 32, was arrested on charges of 9 counts simple burglary, 2 counts theft under $500.00, 6 counts theft under $600.00, theft of a firearm, criminal trespass, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.

Dennis L. Quinn Jr., black male, 30, was arrested on charges of unauthorized use of an access card, identity theft, illegal possession of stolen property by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.

Donnie P. Russell, white male, 37, was arrested on charges of theft by the Rosepine Police Department. He remains in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of55
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Leesville Forum right now

Search the Leesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 53 min Dying wage 2,097
What day/time does Walmart get their ammo in ev... (Feb '13) 4 hr James 30
Thoughts on Syria (Aug '13) 9 hr dr dre 10
District 1 run off 21 hr voter 10
Ft Polk expansion Wed Leesville Veteran 2
Ground water and sewer water Wed Bob B Fan 12
How, or where, did some people get issued a dri... Wed Peeved 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesville Jobs

•••