Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for September 24, 2012

Antonio Diaz, white male, 27, was arrested on charges of a warrant by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

Gerado Dominquez, oriental male, 40, was arrested on charges of DWI third, speeding 60 MPH in a 45 MPH, no drivers license by the Louisiana State Police. He remians in jail.

Ervin Rasconis, hispanic male, 25, was arrested on charges of DWI first, open container, driving under suspension by the Louisiana State Police. He bonded.

Leon Hart, black male, 56, was arrested on charges of DWI first, driving under suspension, careless operation by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

Jack C. Keel Jr., white male, 29, was arrested on charges of driving under suspension by the Wildlife and Fishers. He remains in jail.

Leonard Jeane, white male, 42, was arrested on charges of criminal damage to property by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.

Deverett G. Osteen, black male, 27, was arrested on charges of possession of schedule II with intent to distribute by the Louisiana State Police. He remains in jail.

Bennie R. Johnson, black male, 32, was arrested on charges of following to close, possession of schedule II with intent to distribute by the Louisiana State Police. He remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for September 26, 2012

Kendrick Ramble, black male, 19, was arrested on charges of simple burglary of inhabited dwelling, theft, damage to property by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

Margaret McClintock, white female, 18, was arrested on charges of a warrant by the Louisiana State Police. She bonded.

Jennifer Stepp, white female, 27, was arrested on charges of probation and parole warrant by the Leesville City Police. She remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for September 27, 2012

Over the past 24 hours the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office reported 5 arrests. Arrested were:

Nathan Dowden, white male, 26, was arrested on charges of a bench warrant by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

James Michael Jeane, white male, 38, was arrested on charges of flight from an officer and a warrant by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

James M. Jeane, white male, 38, was arrested on charges of reckless operation, improper lane usage two counts, DUS, no turn signal four counts, left of center striping by the Louisiana State Police. He remains in jail.

Jacho Nawave, white male, 23, was arrested on charges of felony, carnal knowledge, contraband to deliquency of a juvenile by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

Jon Eric Ladines II, white male, 22, was arrested on charges of DWI first, improper lane usage by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Vernon Parish Arrests for September 28, 2012

Kandi L. Foster, white female, 25, was arrested on charges of a bench warrant: failure to appear by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. She remains in jail.

Aaron D. Blackwell, black male, 19, was arrested on charges of bond surrender: on vehicle homicide he surrended to smart bail bonds. He remains in jail.

Sean S. Lum, white male, 23, was arrested on charges of disturbing the peace intoxicated by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.

Dustin T. Taylor, white male, 24, white male, 24, was arrested on charges of DWI first, improper lane usage, texting while driving by the Louisiana State Police. He remains in jail.

Shannon Burch, white female, 33, was arrested on charges of improper telephone communications by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He bonded.

Stephen West, black male, 22, was arrested on charges of parole violation by the Louisiana Department of Corrections. He remains in jail.

Dustin Boudreaux, white male, 22, was arrested on charges of cruelty to animal, illegal discharge of a firearm by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail.

Jason Abernathy, white male, 31, was arrested probation violation by the Louisiana Department of Corrections. He remains in jail.
VP citizen

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for October 1, 2012

Terry Quackenbush, white female, 60, was arrested on charges of theft over $500.00 by the New Llano Police Department. She bonded.

Chelsea Chamblee, white female, 27, was arrested on charges of cruelty to a juvenile by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. She bonded.

Nancy Ledder, white female, 38, was arrested on charges of three counts unauthorized use of access card, explotation of the infirmed, identity theft by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. She remains in jail.

Travis W. Lewing II, white male, 36, was on charges of operation of a clandestine lab, two counts criminal conspiracy by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He bonded.

Dustin L. Williams, white male, 23, was arrested on charges of remaining on premises after being forbidden by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.

John D Bomersbach, white male, 26, DWI first, speeding 87 MPH in a 55 MPH, stop light violation by the Louisiana State Police. He bonded.
Just Dont Give A Lovely

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

What's the point of this forum?!?!?
lookinforinfo

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Just Dont Give A Lovely wrote:
What's the point of this forum?!?!?
self-explanatory
Just Dont Give A Lovely

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

lookinforinfo wrote:
<quoted text>
self-explanatory
Why post all the arrests here when people can simply go to the website and see this???
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Just Dont Give A Lovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post all the arrests here when people can simply go to the website and see this???
Because this is Leesville. They are more worried about who was arrested rather than how many little kids went to bed hungry.
tired of u b'n negative

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

And thus the reason Leesville is the way it is...people worry more about everyone else than they do themselves!....Get a life People!....just pathetic!
easy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

VP citizen wrote:
Vernon Parish Arrests Reports for October 1, 2012
Terry Quackenbush, white female, 60, was arrested on charges of theft over $500.00 by the New Llano Police Department. She bonded.
Chelsea Chamblee, white female, 27, was arrested on charges of cruelty to a juvenile by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. She bonded.
Nancy Ledder, white female, 38, was arrested on charges of three counts unauthorized use of access card, explotation of the infirmed, identity theft by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. She remains in jail.
Travis W. Lewing II, white male, 36, was on charges of operation of a clandestine lab, two counts criminal conspiracy by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He bonded.
Dustin L. Williams, white male, 23, was arrested on charges of remaining on premises after being forbidden by the Vernon Parish Sheriff’s Department. He remains in jail.
John D Bomersbach, white male, 26, DWI first, speeding 87 MPH in a 55 MPH, stop light violation by the Louisiana State Police. He bonded.
Good Job VP Citizen
Moolah

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Count the arrest and see how many were allowed to bond..Are all the arrest about money? And when do they ever go in front of a Judge for punishment??And how harsh are they on them?? Since aren't most of them repeat offenders?? They aren't getting taught a lesson I guess...
Jose Calderone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Keep posting the arrests so thier friends and neighbors can see exactly who the live amoungst.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Then how about posting the good things friends and neighbors do for each other. You know, the ones who provide transportation for the elderly, the ones who visit the nursing homes, the ones who always volunteer whenever they are needed? You know, so we can see "exactly who we live amongst." I happen to know than I have more "good" people in my neighborhood than I do "criminals."
Jose Calderone wrote:
Keep posting the arrests so thier friends and neighbors can see exactly who the live amoungst.
BLAH!

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

confused wrote:
<quoted text>Then how about posting the good things friends and neighbors do for each other. You know, the ones who provide transportation for the elderly, the ones who visit the nursing homes, the ones who always volunteer whenever they are needed? You know, so we can see "exactly who we live amongst." I happen to know than I have more "good" people in my neighborhood than I do "criminals."
Because u don't have to worry about the good ones robbing you blind, raping ur wife or molesting and selling drugs to ur children. I wanna know who the bad ones are first....just sayn
confused

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

In my neighborhood, I don't have to worry about those things anyway. I know who my neighbors are. They're good people. If I had to worry about my neighbors robbing me blind, selling drugs to my kids, or raping my wife, you know what I'd do? I'd move. Quickly.

[QUOTE who="BLAH! "]<quoted text>
Because u don't have to worry about the good ones robbing you blind, raping ur wife or molesting and selling drugs to ur children. I wanna know who the bad ones are first....just sayn[/QUOTE]
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

They can't think that far to realize that they was all good guys until they got caught.
Snippit

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Hence why their names need to broadcast for exactly who they are. Losers.
conclusion

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I wasn't gonna say this but you know darn well buying food stamps that you've openly admitted twice on here takes away food from little kids. So now whatcha say about that?
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>Because this is Leesville. They are more worried about who was arrested rather than how many little kids went to bed hungry.
conclusion

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Not everybody.
Is it pathetic that we have to come to topix as a part of our lives?[QUOTE who="tired of u b'n negative"]And thus the reason Leesville is the way it is...people worry more about everyone else than they do themselves!....Get a life People!....just pathetic![/QUOTE]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Leesville Forum right now

Search the Leesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
It's starting 1 hr 1fromleesville 44
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 11 hr Not Landrieu 2,624
What day/time does Walmart get their ammo in ev... (Feb '13) 11 hr Ol Lefty dos 39
Returning home Tue Ghostsniper389 12
why Mon JohnKoski 8
Bobby Hickman has been ARRESTED! (Jun '11) Jul 21 Ghostsniper389 295
Mike Campbell Jul 18 Ghostsniper389 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••