HIXSON HASNT not Hixson has it

Posted in the Leesville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stumperjumper

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jun 16, 2010
You hear all the commericals from Hixson Ford about Hixson Has It. Well I sure don't want any of it. They come into town with the old man carrying his bible and spouting about how he is gonna take care of peole and he starts firign and hiring more and firing them as fast as he hires them. The 2 brothers Clint and Dallas have no balls they hide behind their managers and pull their strings like puppets. The big short puppet that Frank Diaz claims to be a home town boy when all he is a hixson boy stabbing people in the back and laughing all the way to the bank with hig sums they charge for vehicles and especially the amount of money they mark up extened wtys, did you know each vehicle they sell has what they calla pack hidden in it. This is a charge of about $250 that goes directly Hixson pockets and out of this town. This is a hidden fee. They talk about Quality Service, hell they don't know which way they are going back there in service, They take vehicles and parked them and have sometimes forgotten about them, when you ask that moore character he looks at you and grins and says oops!! You really need to consider before taking or buying a vehicle there
No worse than before

Provencal, LA

#2 Jun 17, 2010
Now that Hixson took over the Leesville dealership couldn't mean that it's gotten any worse than it was before. The service department was horrible. I wouldn't even trust them to change oil. I don't care who owns that place, they'll never get my business again.
VP Resident

Forney, TX

#3 Jun 18, 2010
I was in there a few months back and all I got was the run around! I told them I wanted a car for my wife and a truck for myself. We have been planing this purchase for over a year now and we had several thousand plus the trade of 2 ten year old SUV's. We both have good jobs and credit is a little better then fair, good shape right! WRONG not at this dealership they wanted all my money both of my trucks plus more money and then fed me some crap about how I should be happy, that in todays economy that no one would allow us to have two car notes! Then when I said no we want to look around more, the salesman wants to ride with us to dinner in case we have any questions! Then when my wife gets mad and says NO he insults me by yelling out across they store in front of everyone WELL I CAN SEE WHO WEARS THE PAINTS HERE! I told him this was not about paints just mine and my WIFES nest egg!!! We then walked out! That evening we bought an almost new 22k miles Chrysler 300 for my wife at WHEELMART, and the next day I bought a very good truck 60K from Gene Kourey and we are both happy with our new wheels!!!!!! HIXON needs to learn how to treat people we don't go for the big city strong arm moves, and so what HIXON my wife and I went to dinner to pray on the situation and guess what? WE ARE GLAD WE DID!!!!!!!!!!
ROUNDTUIT

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 17, 2010
Looks like they transferred their General Sales Manager over Sexual Harassment allegations!! Diaz has always been sneakt!
If You Say So

Alexandria, LA

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Sounds to me that there are a few ex employees that couldn't do their job slandering an organization that does more from every community they are in than any of their competitors. As far as service goes in Leesville, well it can't be worse than when they took over as they had a CSI score of "12" out of 100 when the Hixson family took over. It is now tops in their region and zone, they must be doing something right. Unfortunately EVERY business cannot satisfy every customer every time, however the Hixsons have proven over and over again you can do business the right way and be successful.
If You Say So

Alexandria, LA

#6 Nov 29, 2010
BTW, careful what you say about an employee and sexual harassment without all the facts.
it doesnt matter

Bunkie, LA

#7 Jan 7, 2011
I know things about Mr Frank Diaz that if his little Mrs Diaz knew it would crush her. But I am not like that. It will all come out, and when the Hixsons leave you honey you have been left.
If You Say So

Alexandria, LA

#8 Jan 11, 2011
Again, Be careful what you say without proof...it is slanderous.

"when the Hixsons leave you honey you have been left."
What is that supposed to mean?
HIXSON AUTO PLEX OF LEESV

Leesville, LA

#9 Jan 11, 2011
If You Say So wrote:
Again, Be careful what you say without proof...it is slanderous.
"when the Hixsons leave you honey you have been left."
What is that supposed to mean?
mr. frank is a good person, the hixson family also, most of us dont hide behind a fake name, i am justin, a sales rep at hixson, the only mistake frank made was being friendly to a person that had lawsuit on there mind from day 1, these allegations would have been put on any employee in a high office in hixson, no matter who there are, some people just want fast money, FRANK, WE ALL SUPPORT YOU BROTHER,
inspector doodoo

Leesville, LA

#10 Jan 11, 2011
I smell something not right here. It would appear Justin wants to sell cars to earn a living, While "if you say so" has an apparent connection personally to this auto dealership. Justin seems to defend "Frank" with complete veracity as to suggest "Frank" in noway could possibly be at fault simply because they work together. The other post speak of troubling issue's that patrons have had at Hixon. No response given to these allegations makes me wonder if it is more about loyalty for monetary gains or avoidance due to true allegations. Justin, please try to answer the other allegations on this page, we are just curious. Do they have a leg to stand on?
If You Say So

Alexandria, LA

#11 Jan 13, 2011
inspector doodoo wrote:
I smell something not right here. It would appear Justin wants to sell cars to earn a living, While "if you say so" has an apparent connection personally to this auto dealership. Justin seems to defend "Frank" with complete veracity as to suggest "Frank" in noway could possibly be at fault simply because they work together. The other post speak of troubling issue's that patrons have had at Hixon. No response given to these allegations makes me wonder if it is more about loyalty for monetary gains or avoidance due to true allegations. Justin, please try to answer the other allegations on this page, we are just curious. Do they have a leg to stand on?
Are you serious? One customer complaining is not a plural issue as you speak of by using the word "patrons". As a matter of fact, Hixson is the #1 volume dealership in CENLA...They didn't get there by treating customers or employees unfairly. Like I mentioned earlier, you can't make every customer happy...Hopefully though, by taking care of your customer, being fair, competitive, and making most happy you will be the #1 volume dealer in CENLA...which Hixson is. They must being doing something right.
If You Say So

Alexandria, LA

#12 Jan 13, 2011
Stumperjumper wrote:
You hear all the commericals from Hixson Ford about Hixson Has It. Well I sure don't want any of it. They come into town with the old man carrying his bible and spouting about how he is gonna take care of peole and he starts firign and hiring more and firing them as fast as he hires them. The 2 brothers Clint and Dallas have no balls they hide behind their managers and pull their strings like puppets. The big short puppet that Frank Diaz claims to be a home town boy when all he is a hixson boy stabbing people in the back and laughing all the way to the bank with hig sums they charge for vehicles and especially the amount of money they mark up extened wtys, did you know each vehicle they sell has what they calla pack hidden in it. This is a charge of about $250 that goes directly Hixson pockets and out of this town. This is a hidden fee. They talk about Quality Service, hell they don't know which way they are going back there in service, They take vehicles and parked them and have sometimes forgotten about them, when you ask that moore character he looks at you and grins and says oops!! You really need to consider before taking or buying a vehicle there
"calla pack hidden in it. This is a charge of about $250 that goes directly Hixson pockets"

Just for you info...customer doesn't pay the hidden pack.
inspector doodoo

Leesville, LA

#13 Jan 13, 2011
If you say so,
Stumpjumper, VP Resident, No worse than before, Roundtuiit,It doesnt matter, is more than one complaint, and thats just on Topix. Letting people know you are #1 at selling cars is great. Assumeing that you work for Hixon, and knowing that both you and Justin did not answer the others post, leaves me wondering is it that easy to be #1. Most reputable salesmen would not stand for such allegations and would at the very least offer to the individuals some reasonable response, not denial, and surely not boasting. It looks as if avoidance is their answer as well as mine. Guess I no where not to go now. Thanks
Dr Phil

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2011
Blah blah blah say the whining sheep......
ROUNTUIT

Leesville, LA

#15 Jan 15, 2011
If the customer is not paying then who is? Doesn't the customer ultimatey pay for the vehicles and doesn't the money come from the customers???
If You Say So

Alexandria, LA

#16 Feb 4, 2011
True, the customer is paying for the vehicle...but, the $250 has no effect on what the customer pays...Again, Hixson sells more cars than anyone in Cenla and sure didn't accomplish that by charging more for a vehicle than other dealers...Wake up...You sound like a bitter ex employee that is trying to create a negative image of Hixson because you were let go for incompetence.
ROUNDTUIT

Leesville, LA

#17 Feb 5, 2011
No not an ex employee, sorry wrong guess. Just someone that got burned by your shister salesman and the lying idiot in finance and that Mr Diaz that was smiling the whole time he was sticking it to me being a female maybe he thought he was really doing it to me.
carguy

Mckinney, TX

#18 Feb 10, 2011
If you say so. What is youur issue. Did you know that many dealers charge 800 to 1000 for pack and some even more. I have nothing against you, but I'm sure you have no knowledge of business or economics. That tv you bought has a pack and it's called taxes. It pays the bills. If you don't know what you are talking about, shut up, get off this forum and go buy economics 101. In 5 years when you have finished reading it, then we'll let you come back and post on here.
ROUNDTUIT

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 10, 2011
Sounds like one of the Hixsons trying to take up for his reaching into customers pockets
If You Say So

Alexandria, LA

#20 Feb 15, 2011
carguy wrote:
If you say so. What is youur issue. Did you know that many dealers charge 800 to 1000 for pack and some even more. I have nothing against you, but I'm sure you have no knowledge of business or economics. That tv you bought has a pack and it's called taxes. It pays the bills. If you don't know what you are talking about, shut up, get off this forum and go buy economics 101. In 5 years when you have finished reading it, then we'll let you come back and post on here.
Too bad your reading comprehension is lacking...I know what a 250 pack is...That was my point...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
... For Mayor 2018 6 min Ghostsniper389 17
Dr. Donovan canceled all patients appts 33 min havemercy 30
Downsizing or Closing Ft. Polk (Aug '14) 3 hr Mr Magnificent 193
The Idioting Of America 9 hr idiot1 8
Lake Charles veterans facility needs funding fo... 23 hr havemercy 13
Sally Marion Sat gateway57 2
Samburgers Feb 27 darphumphy 25
Leesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web