Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
<quoted text> I don't recall stores being torn up by people trying to get a Cabbage Patch or a tickle me Elmo
Check out some of the videos on You Tube of the cabbage patch craze, they tore up a few stores and Check out some of the vidoes of 'Black Friday' around the world, people of every race have the same mentality when it comes to inanimate objects.Some people just choose to zero in on one group when it comes to negative actions.

“I've left the site. Bye ”

Since: Oct 10

The bat cave

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Omg!!! I'm gonna have to carry pepper spray to every store now not just walmart!
Rusty Shackleford

Smithville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

sunshineandstorms wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out some of the videos on You Tube of the cabbage patch craze, they tore up a few stores and Check out some of the vidoes of 'Black Friday' around the world, people of every race have the same mentality when it comes to inanimate objects.Some people just choose to zero in on one group when it comes to negative actions.
please post the link to the videos you mentioned. I couldn't find them

Since: Nov 10

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
<quoted text> please post the link to the videos you mentioned. I couldn't find them
What is it you need proof of, that one race of people aren't as good at tearing up stores as other races? http://youtu.be/BNnM24FVVAQ
Just type 'mahem' in your sentence when your searching and you will find more. Stupidity and greed have no color. Keep watching the videos they will keep you up all night and in the morning; you may be color blind, they are pretty entertaining :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

sunshineandstorms wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you need proof of, that one race of people aren't as good at tearing up stores as other races? http://youtu.be/BNnM24FVVAQ
Just type 'mahem' in your sentence when your searching and you will find more. Stupidity and greed have no color. Keep watching the videos they will keep you up all night and in the morning; you may be color blind, they are pretty entertaining :)
so easy, even a "caveman" can do it.

where's the beef?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

dont want to "beat" a dead horse but.......

do they sell "air jordans" at the "church of the nativity" in bethleham? are "greek and armenian" priest considered "whitefolk?"

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

I do in Cali!
Rusty Shackleford wrote:
<quoted text> I don't recall stores being torn up by people trying to get a Cabbage Patch or a tickle me Elmo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Spirit_Hunters wrote:
I do in Cali!
<quoted text>
hostage......hostage i tell you........

right now i am holding "it" hostage!!!!!!
soapdish

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

iplo39465 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Uqwg1KE2-xQ

Watch the last part of this report and I wounder if she will say that when her son is killed for wearing them he got what he wanted !! for some damn shoes ! I am sorry to say this but if you are that much of a dumb ass to push down someone to get a pair of shoes what ever happens to you, you deserve.

one more in all of the videos of this kind of maddness is it me or is it just the black americans that are doing this to them self ?

you hate to profile but there it is right in your face.
LOL I was thinking the same thing!!! Not to be racist, but I didn't see any other ethnicities trampling people for some ugly 1990 something tennis shoes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Leesville Forum right now

Search the Leesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop hatin all the time 2 hr Ol Lefty dos 1
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Hold on there 2,674
school board races 6 hr landrover 1
New Llano Unjust Tickets 12 hr Smell the Coffee 38
It's starting 12 hr Onefromleesville 76
Land Grabbing (May '13) 21 hr eme 4
Returning home 21 hr eme 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000