Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Watch the last part of this report and I wounder if she will say that when her son is killed for wearing them he got what he wanted !! for some damn shoes ! I am sorry to say this but if you are that much of a dumb ass to push down someone to get a pair of shoes what ever happens to you, you deserve.

one more in all of the videos of this kind of maddness is it me or is it just the black americans that are doing this to them self ?

you hate to profile but there it is right in your face.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

the same thing can happen at a justin beiber concert.
Rusty Shackleford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Judged:

Or at an occupy demonstration

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

hahahahahahah! so true.
the poet

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Judged:

swamp people wrote:
the same thing can happen at a justin beiber concert.
I don't think so. I believe I would rather be at a Justin Beiber concert than trying to get in front of some black folks buying these shoes. Don't think I would get stabbed at a Beiber concert.

“I've left the site. Bye ”

Since: Oct 10

The bat cave

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

It's cold out... Maybe everyone was barefoot and didn't want to freeze their piggies off!!!! Hahahahaha.

Some people apparently can't help but show their ignorance
Rusty Shackleford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

BATAVIA, N.Y. A woman is spending her Christmas in jail, accused of punching a Walmart greeter as she left the store here Christmas Eve.

Batavia resident Jacquetta Simmons, 26, was charged with two counts of second-degree assault, State Police Trooper Tracy Patterson said. She faces a second count because the victim, Grace Suozzi, 70, is older than 65.

“woman! Wheres my dinner!”

Since: Jul 11

Get back in the kitchen!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

I was there, I started the riot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

the poet wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. I believe I would rather be at a Justin Beiber concert than trying to get in front of some black folks buying these shoes. Don't think I would get stabbed at a Beiber concert.
well then how about at a "biker" rally or a "rolling stones" concert? metallica? wham with george michael, nktb ?

i would rather be "running" for shoes than be at a beiber concert. he looks like a girl i dated in jr. high....... kind of uncomfortable if you know what i mean. i think i felt beibers booby!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

TVDinners wrote:
I was there, I started the riot!
i bet you did you lil' rascal!
the poet

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Judged:

swamp people wrote:
<quoted text>well then how about at a "biker" rally or a "rolling stones" concert? metallica? wham with george michael, nktb ?
i would rather be "running" for shoes than be at a beiber concert. he looks like a girl i dated in jr. high....... kind of uncomfortable if you know what i mean. i think i felt beibers booby!
Dude,
We need to compare apples to apples. Going to buy some shoes and a pair of socks are not the same as attending a biker rally. At a biker rally you expect some level of civil unrest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

the poet wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude,
We need to compare apples to apples. Going to buy some shoes and a pair of socks are not the same as attending a biker rally. At a biker rally you expect some level of civil unrest.
at a biker rally i do not expect civil unrest.

at a beiber concert i do not expect civil unrest.

at a shoe store i do not expect civil unrest.

i never expect ANY level of civil unrest...... ever.

i am suprised when civil unrest happens.

i am shocked when it happens over shoes.

i do not think "blacks" are the only race to act silly over things.

i think "whites" sometimes "act a fool" over things.

i am pretty sure latinos and mexicans alike act peculiar in certain matters.

on the subject of michael jordan shoes and the alexandria mall, i would say "wow, did you see what happened at the mall."

i would not say " hey them blacks started stuff at the mall over shoes."

at a biker rally i might say " wow, did you see them tits?"

i would not say " them are some nice cracker tits" now would i?

sorry if there is any confusion over this.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

on another note poet, biker rally's are fun and i encourage all who can attend the many rally's and benefit runs in the area to participate for the causes that concern us all.

some of our favorite participants , bonny and clydes,sams, daqauri shop and the ever popular murrays should be recognised for continued support of the community.

and no..... i do not expect to be involved in civil unrest at any of these places lol!
the poet

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

swamp people wrote:
on another note poet, biker rally's are fun and i encourage all who can attend the many rally's and benefit runs in the area to participate for the causes that concern us all.
some of our favorite participants , bonny and clydes,sams, daqauri shop and the ever popular murrays should be recognised for continued support of the community.
and no..... i do not expect to be involved in civil unrest at any of these places lol!
Hey Swamp Man, I have made more than a few stops at the local establishments you mentioned. I normally walk in and order a beer with a shot of whisky and have a good time. On occasion I have found myself in the middle of an altercation through no fault of my own. I expect some people to drink and be unruly. It's just the way some things work. But on the other hand, I have bought tennis shoes/socks for years and years never an altercation of any kind, but I don't expect unruliness in this situation. This will be my last post on this topic. I think on this subject, we are going to agree to disagree. Nice talking to you...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

the poet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Swamp Man, I have made more than a few stops at the local establishments you mentioned. I normally walk in and order a beer with a shot of whisky and have a good time. On occasion I have found myself in the middle of an altercation through no fault of my own. I expect some people to drink and be unruly. It's just the way some things work. But on the other hand, I have bought tennis shoes/socks for years and years never an altercation of any kind, but I don't expect unruliness in this situation. This will be my last post on this topic. I think on this subject, we are going to agree to disagree. Nice talking to you...
well now that for years you have bought tenis shoes and socks, be more careful. the last time "air jordans" went on sale this same thing happened.

i might add, some have died christmas shopping(without getting shoes at all) and i never expect it to happen.

i do expect "drunks" to get out of line, at a bar or not at a bar, some people just don't process "spirits" very well.

so i guess a drunk shopper would be more dangerous than just a drunk. but i never expect anything to happen, i expect "all people" to love one another and get along.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

who got punked by waveform in alex? just saying ......ouch lol!

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Remember the cabbage patch doll craze? http://youtu.be/9sOlIvx7Pvs
People will always have their priorities screwed up no matter what race or gender they are when it comes to competeing with 'Joe next door"
Rusty Shackleford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

sunshineandstorms wrote:
Remember the cabbage patch doll craze? http://youtu.be/9sOlIvx7Pvs
People will always have their priorities screwed up no matter what race or gender they are when it comes to competeing with 'Joe next door"
I don't recall stores being torn up by people trying to get a Cabbage Patch or a tickle me Elmo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leesville Discussions

Search the Leesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 54 min Living Wage 2,669
New Llano Unjust Tickets 6 hr eme 37
Land Grabbing (May '13) 6 hr eme 4
Returning home 7 hr eme 21
lee hills police chase 7 hr eme 17
proof or ignorance 7 hr eme 5
It's starting 15 hr havemercy 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesville Jobs

•••