confused

Lake Charles, LA

#44 Sep 13, 2012
You just made my point. Fighting them in Afghanistan hasn't stopped them from coming here. And the fighting in Afghanistan had absolutely nothing to do with the reason they were all stopped.
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>They have sent more but they have been stopped you moron. Hello. Underwear bomber. Shoe bomber. Freakin frack! Wtf have you been?!

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#46 Sep 13, 2012
you know just what "Seriously" is talking about are you that confused, Bembh or is it confused?

I get the two mixed up as you both have been to war in Viet Nam and are the same age.

Any who !!

guess who

United States

#47 Sep 13, 2012
when christopher columbus discovered america,there wasnt none of them here.

this country was founded on god and the bible, not allah and the koran

you can say i'm racist, radical, or whatever.

but think about it. i'm no more of that than they or, most likely even less
Jamesrosepine

Leesville, LA

#48 Sep 14, 2012
I don't hate anyone. I may not agree with their beliefs but we are all humans.
mr rogers
#49 Sep 14, 2012
wow i read every post and all of you are wrong. the issues with those people run deep and we as well as the brits starting back 150 yrs ago waged war with them. then in the 50s we went in again with the brits carved up their land, and stole their oil and staged many coups. then in the 80s we screwed them again. i am putting sever countries in one pile as to not confuse. also terrorism and extreme islam began long ago it is nothing new. the terrorist groups you see on the news are not new and in fact some were trained by the usa. in 2006 there were over 150 terrorist organizations some backed by others. we and other countries fuel this. we went in after the wrong countries, why? afghanistan and iraq were a waste that in fact added to the issue. fact is iran, syria, almost all of northern africa, chechen, and saudi (who supply money) and yemen are the ones who continue to push the hate and enforce other countries to act. most almost all of the 9/11 terrorist lived in this country, went to school, one worked with cia, one trained with fort bragg and almost all trained to be pilots here. we allowed them in and some were known as threats hmmmmm? also like i said many times terrorism started way before 9/11, look back~world trade center and many small ones after that to include many embassies as well as navy ships. fact is we knew this was brewing and we helped construct much of the anger~ then for some reason we went after the wrong people. now we just sit and do nothing. diplomacy in places like iran will never work! allowing iran nuclear possibilities which we know are at capacity is all out wrong. why do we allow? in 2004 we knew extreme islam spread to n africa we also knew of training camps there were most are now trained yet we did and do nothing. stupid politicians and upper military who cant speak the truth went in and fought two wars with the wrong people which just allowed the guilty a chance to get stronger. now here we are. what has happend is something that goes way back in issues and ideals. we have done everything wrong to handle the sistuation for example americans who travel are treated like the enemy. how f cked up. i have read the koran and just like the bible it speaks of war, killing and those non believers. not all muslims are extreme just like not all baptist are the same. not all muslims are bad~ UAE is an example of how these countries should live. now its out of hand what is the answer? funny last week department of state added a new threat to the list an yet they have not once mentioned them on the news? they are not a new group wonder why they were added? and for you idiots not one of the 9/11 guys was from afghanistan wait i think there was one~they were from the countries i listed. diplomacy wont work and we are not going to go after the top dog who supplies and controls money and oil. instead we will go after the wrong people and cause more hate.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#50 Sep 14, 2012
confused wrote:
do you even have a clue what happened in Vietnam?<quoted text>
Not the slightest.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#51 Sep 14, 2012
mr rogers wrote:
wow i read every post and all of you are wrong. the issues with those people run deep and we as well as the brits starting back 150 yrs ago waged war with them. then in the 50s we went in again with the brits carved up their land, and stole their oil and staged many coups. then in the 80s we screwed them again. i am putting sever countries in one pile as to not confuse. also terrorism and extreme islam began long ago it is nothing new. the terrorist groups you see on the news are not new and in fact some were trained by the usa. in 2006 there were over 150 terrorist organizations some backed by others. we and other countries fuel this. we went in after the wrong countries, why? afghanistan and iraq were a waste that in fact added to the issue. fact is iran, syria, almost all of northern africa, chechen, and saudi (who supply money) and yemen are the ones who continue to push the hate and enforce other countries to act. most almost all of the 9/11 terrorist lived in this country, went to school, one worked with cia, one trained with fort bragg and almost all trained to be pilots here. we allowed them in and some were known as threats hmmmmm? also like i said many times terrorism started way before 9/11, look back~world trade center and many small ones after that to include many embassies as well as navy ships. fact is we knew this was brewing and we helped construct much of the anger~ then for some reason we went after the wrong people. now we just sit and do nothing. diplomacy in places like iran will never work! allowing iran nuclear possibilities which we know are at capacity is all out wrong. why do we allow? in 2004 we knew extreme islam spread to n africa we also knew of training camps there were most are now trained yet we did and do nothing. stupid politicians and upper military who cant speak the truth went in and fought two wars with the wrong people which just allowed the guilty a chance to get stronger. now here we are. what has happend is something that goes way back in issues and ideals. we have done everything wrong to handle the sistuation for example americans who travel are treated like the enemy. how f cked up. i have read the koran and just like the bible it speaks of war, killing and those non believers. not all muslims are extreme just like not all baptist are the same. not all muslims are bad~ UAE is an example of how these countries should live. now its out of hand what is the answer? funny last week department of state added a new threat to the list an yet they have not once mentioned them on the news? they are not a new group wonder why they were added? and for you idiots not one of the 9/11 guys was from afghanistan wait i think there was one~they were from the countries i listed. diplomacy wont work and we are not going to go after the top dog who supplies and controls money and oil. instead we will go after the wrong people and cause more hate.
Everyone wrong but you.
BLAH!

United States

#52 Sep 14, 2012
The fact is, the war is going to be here soon and the American people have allowed it. All of theses bleeding heart liberals are sure going to be shocked when we can't even drive to town because of IEDs planted in our streets. They demand powered by fear! All in all we are a weak society when in comes to fear and they know that. Islam ( Muslims) surely not! LOL! Wake up people, they are evil!!
mee

Summerfield, FL

#53 Sep 14, 2012
Muslims are dangerous. Period. They think we should bow down to them or else. Everything pisses them off. I'm so tired of hearing how we should gravel to them. I'm atheist, so I really don't give a damn about any religion, but for god sake this is ridiculous!! They would get their point across a little better if they stopped killing people over STUPID shit! Take that energy and put it towards positive things, not this crap.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#54 Sep 14, 2012
Muslims are not the only one dangerous. Those are country rednecks talking about tar and feathering me and blowing my house up. Redneck terrorist if you will.
Freedom of Speech

Haslet, TX

#55 Sep 14, 2012
You should be tar'd and feathered. You are a liberal.
Fear not

Haslet, TX

#56 Sep 14, 2012
What will the liberals do when the war is here? It is comin. You watch. They will be the cowards that knock on your door wanting food and water cause their messaigh aint gonna give it too them. I will shoot their asses off if they come around here cause they will try and take what you have. Send them straight to allah cause God means nothing to these fools.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#57 Sep 15, 2012
Freedom of Speech wrote:
You should be tar'd and feathered. You are a liberal.
Right name for sure.
anjisan

Bath, UK

#58 Sep 15, 2012
this world is a wonderful place ( why spoil ) it our dar is taxed unil the end of december the world will finish on the 12th, can we get a refund.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

#59 Sep 15, 2012
what war are you talkin' about?
Fear not wrote:
What will the liberals do when the war is here? It is comin. You watch. They will be the cowards that knock on your door wanting food and water cause their messaigh aint gonna give it too them. I will shoot their asses off if they come around here cause they will try and take what you have. Send them straight to allah cause God means nothing to these fools.
Realist

Lindenhurst, NY

#60 Sep 19, 2012
Islam is evil plain and simple. It's followers are savages. You can't possibly compare Christian militant groups to Islam because they are not there chopping people's heads off or doing the evil crap that Muslims do. This recent incident with that video created by that Coptic Christian is proof that Muslims are savages.

I say gather them all up and send them back to middle east. They should build an immense wall to keep them locked in.

Problem is as long as the west is dependent on oil which they control they will be a problem.
Josh M

Leesville, LA

#61 Sep 19, 2012
HATE wrote:
Muslims are going to ruin this country from the inside out and we are gonna let em! Not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslim!!
Well if we go by your logic, in the 1920's The Klu Klux Klan had I believe almost 6 million card carrying members... and guess what? They were all Protestant Christians! They wanted to destroy black Americans,Catholics, and others that they considered undesirables. They did this all in the name of GOD! They were guilty of killing thousands of innocent men, women, and children! Was their goal not to destroy our great country? I think it was!

My point being the same as a few posters already. There are crazy fanatics in every religion who are hell bent on killing innocent people. It's ignorant and Insane to label a whole religion based on the actions of a small minority! I have worked with more muslims than you will probably ever meet in your whole life and you know what? I have and would trust them with my life again!

Thanks,
Josh
No one left

Leesville, LA

#62 Sep 21, 2012
havemercy wrote:
If you people keep listening to Mitt Romeny and Shawn Hannity, you will be walking backward before its over. Don't believe all that junk you know are lies.
Hold on tater, you saying the white house not putting out lies? Only Mitt is?. They all lie, its just picken one you can live with.
yousure

United States

#63 Sep 21, 2012
havemercy wrote:
If you people keep listening to Mitt Romeny and Shawn Hannity, you will be walking backward before its over. Don't believe all that junk you know are lies.
Hold on tater, you saying that no lies are coming out of the white house? They all lie, you just go with the one that you think lies the least.
confused

Westlake, LA

#64 Sep 21, 2012
Is there an echo in here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Already another editor? 20 hr Mr Vern King 2
Friends of the NRA Wed Mr Vern King 16
Ready for some Football Jul 24 Mr Big Topper 15
The final heartbeat of the Leesville Daily Leader Jul 22 Mr Vern 43
Pickering School Board Jul 22 Mr Vern 43
Justice for Jamey Jul 21 Mr helpafool 3
sext me guys (May '16) Jul 20 Hornet 69 5

Leesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesville Mortgages