confused

Lake Charles, LA

#22 Sep 13, 2012
Are you serious? By your reasoning, then Oliver Stone should have been prohibited from making the movie "W" and Gerald Molen should have not been allowed to make the movie "2016: Obama's America." After all, they both promoted hate and intolerance.
wild_thing wrote:
It should fall under the same "umbrella" as the fact you can't say you have a gun or bomb on a plane. You can't threaten to harm the president, you can't yell fire in a movie theater. That movie was made by fanatics that were anti-Muslim. Not anti-terrorists. It promoted hate and intolerance.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#23 Sep 13, 2012
Whats stupid to me is the f@ckers that think/post of or in the defense of these muslim f@cks that condemn us as Americans. They burn our flag. And you defend them. Get your shit and get out!! If you appreciate the freedoms you have here and wanna be so "liberal" towards them go get you a bit of that. Take your shit and go see how long you last. You wont! They will kill you. They will cut off your head and burn your body. They will piss on you before they shoot you in the head. I have been in Iraq and Afghanistan and they will send you to hell.
Islam is a peaceful religion. Yeah. Ok.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Sep 13, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? By your reasoning, then Oliver Stone should have been prohibited from making the movie "W" and Gerald Molen should have not been allowed to make the movie "2016: Obama's America." After all, they both promoted hate and intolerance.
I see what you are saying. I am not trying to convey that I am against freedom of speech. I do feel in my own personal opinion that do to our "war on terror" that our fellow Americans should not be doing things to incite more acts of terrorism against America. I don't feel it's okay to fan the flames so to speak. The movie was filled with falsehoods and was nothing more than propaganda to try and promote hatred against the entire Muslim religion. While I am not a Muslim, I as an American do believe in the freedom of religion. That is what our country was founded on. As I stated this is just my own opinion. I don't expect you to agree with it. But I will respect for your difference of opinion.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#25 Sep 13, 2012
F@ck em everybody that looks like em!
The stuid shit is the so called movie has been out for 6 months.
Reminds me of the OJ rioting. Go ask 75% of those dousche bags why they are raising hell and i guarantee very few know the root cause.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

#26 Sep 13, 2012
Have you seen the movie?
wild_thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you are saying. I am not trying to convey that I am against freedom of speech. I do feel in my own personal opinion that do to our "war on terror" that our fellow Americans should not be doing things to incite more acts of terrorism against America. I don't feel it's okay to fan the flames so to speak. The movie was filled with falsehoods and was nothing more than propaganda to try and promote hatred against the entire Muslim religion. While I am not a Muslim, I as an American do believe in the freedom of religion. That is what our country was founded on. As I stated this is just my own opinion. I don't expect you to agree with it. But I will respect for your difference of opinion.

Location hidden

#27 Sep 13, 2012
I guess what I'm trying to convey is that our soldiers are over there in harms way, protecting us. I don't think it's ok for some nut jobs here in America to do things that are going to make it more dangerous and deadly than it already is. As a result of what was already done 4 Americans were already killed. I suspect there will be more before it is all said and done. I support my military troops and pray that they all come home safely and soon.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

#28 Sep 13, 2012
I just went back and re-read every post on this forum, and I can't find even one that defends these people who condemn us. Not one. In fact, post #14 even says they should be shot down like the dogs they are. So what's your problem?
Seriously wrote:
Whats stupid to me is the f@ckers that think/post of or in the defense of these muslim f@cks that condemn us as Americans. They burn our flag. And you defend them. Get your shit and get out!! If you appreciate the freedoms you have here and wanna be so "liberal" towards them go get you a bit of that. Take your shit and go see how long you last. You wont! They will kill you. They will cut off your head and burn your body. They will piss on you before they shoot you in the head. I have been in Iraq and Afghanistan and they will send you to hell.
Islam is a peaceful religion. Yeah. Ok.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

#29 Sep 13, 2012
As a war veteran myself, I also support our military and pray that they all come home safely and soon. That's a non-debatable point for any patriotic American. I wish they were not over there in harm's way. I think they should have come home a long, long time ago. But I have to disagree with you on one thing, and I know I'm gonna catch all kinds of flak for this, but it's what I believe: When you say our troops are over there in harm's way protecting us, let me ask you this: What are they protecting us from? When I served in Vietnam, I knew we were not protecting anyone back home, no matter what Johnson and Nixon and the Congress said. And I don't believe that our troops today are "protecting us" back home. They are completing the mission they were ordered to do, just as we did 40 years ago. That's what a good soldier does. But today's soldiers are very smart people, and they know.
wild_thing wrote:
I guess what I'm trying to convey is that our soldiers are over there in harms way, protecting us. I don't think it's ok for some nut jobs here in America to do things that are going to make it more dangerous and deadly than it already is. As a result of what was already done 4 Americans were already killed. I suspect there will be more before it is all said and done. I support my military troops and pray that they all come home safely and soon.

Location hidden

#31 Sep 13, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen the movie?
yes as a matter of fact I have. 12 mins. Of my life I wasted. It was the stupidest thing I've seen.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#32 Sep 13, 2012
confused wrote:
As a war veteran myself, I also support our military and pray that they all come home safely and soon. That's a non-debatable point for any patriotic American. I wish they were not over there in harm's way. I think they should have come home a long, long time ago. But I have to disagree with you on one thing, and I know I'm gonna catch all kinds of flak for this, but it's what I believe: When you say our troops are over there in harm's way protecting us, let me ask you this: What are they protecting us from? When I served in Vietnam, I knew we were not protecting anyone back home, no matter what Johnson and Nixon and the Congress said. And I don't believe that our troops today are "protecting us" back home. They are completing the mission they were ordered to do, just as we did 40 years ago. That's what a good soldier does. But today's soldiers are very smart people, and they know.
<quoted text>
They are protecting these bags of $hit from bringing it (war) here. Do you want what has been goin on in iraq and afghanistan and what happened in vietnam to come HERE to the USA? The president we have today is muslim..he has shown that by validating the muslim brotherhood.

Location hidden

#33 Sep 13, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>As a war veteran myself, I also support our military and pray that they all come home safely and soon. That's a non-debatable point for any patriotic American. I wish they were not over there in harm's way. I think they should have come home a long, long time ago. But I have to disagree with you on one thing, and I know I'm gonna catch all kinds of flak for this, but it's what I believe: When you say our troops are over there in harm's way protecting us, let me ask you this: What are they protecting us from? When I served in Vietnam, I knew we were not protecting anyone back home, no matter what Johnson and Nixon and the Congress said. And I don't believe that our troops today are "protecting us" back home. They are completing the mission they were ordered to do, just as we did 40 years ago. That's what a good soldier does. But today's soldiers are very smart people, and they know.
I believe they are protecting us. I would rather them fight them over there than here on our soil with our children in harms way. Look at what happened with 9-11. How many innocent lives were lost on that day on our soil. The terrorist came here. I believe that our military is fighting to keep that from happening again. I know there are also political agendas at play too, just like Vietnam. That was a senseless war that we had no business being involved in. Period. It accomplished nothing but the deaths of thousands of our own men and women.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#35 Sep 13, 2012
You people need to open your eyes. You think Rose is a dictator? Obama is 1000x Rose. We need to put both they asses in a bag and ship them to Cuba. Maybe Raoul can get them a spot whippin dissidents or something. Or maybe they will die in the trip in the bag. Just an idea.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

#36 Sep 13, 2012
do you even have a clue what happened in Vietnam?
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>They are protecting these bags of $hit from bringing it (war) here. Do you want what has been goin on in iraq and afghanistan and what happened in vietnam to come HERE to the USA? The president we have today is muslim..he has shown that by validating the muslim brotherhood.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

#37 Sep 13, 2012
Right. On 9-11-2001, the terrorists came to our soil and attacked and killed many Americans. I just don't understand how fighting them in Afghanistan is going to stop that from happening again. The 9-11 terrorists flew into America from Europe -- England and Germany. Fighting some rag-tag dissidents near Kabul is not going to stop that.
wild_thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe they are protecting us. I would rather them fight them over there than here on our soil with our children in harms way. Look at what happened with 9-11. How many innocent lives were lost on that day on our soil. The terrorist came here. I believe that our military is fighting to keep that from happening again. I know there are also political agendas at play too, just like Vietnam. That was a senseless war that we had no business being involved in. Period. It accomplished nothing but the deaths of thousands of our own men and women.
hate it

Euless, TX

#38 Sep 13, 2012
Havemercy i hope you are the first piece of crap that is crucified and skull drug my your leader that i know your blackass voted for simply because he is black. I hope the bullets you have to keep you safe are duds. I hope your knife wont open. I hope the generator you dont have has 15$ a gallon gas in it winds up in a redneck patriots carport who has enough ammo to hold off the resistance. We will have enough 22 ammo to last long enough to take back vernon parish. Cause we will be usin Government stuff after a day or so. And may God be with the rest. Come a callin bitches.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

#39 Sep 13, 2012
wrong forum
Seriously wrote:
You people need to open your eyes. You think Rose is a dictator? Obama is 1000x Rose. We need to put both they asses in a bag and ship them to Cuba. Maybe Raoul can get them a spot whippin dissidents or something. Or maybe they will die in the trip in the bag. Just an idea.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#40 Sep 13, 2012
confused wrote:
do you even have a clue what happened in Vietnam?<quoted text>
Do you want what happened in vietnam to happen on US soil?
Do you want a new civil war to take place in the USA as we know it?
You dont. And you dont.
Keep your taxes. Tax yourselves to death.
We can produce all we need in the south. If you dont like it then go north. We can survive fine without you damn yankees.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#41 Sep 13, 2012
confused wrote:
wrong forum<quoted text>
They in the same boat. Right forum.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#42 Sep 13, 2012
confused wrote:
Right. On 9-11-2001, the terrorists came to our soil and attacked and killed many Americans. I just don't understand how fighting them in Afghanistan is going to stop that from happening again. The 9-11 terrorists flew into America from Europe -- England and Germany. Fighting some rag-tag dissidents near Kabul is not going to stop that.<quoted text>
They have sent more but they have been stopped you moron. Hello. Underwear bomber. Shoe bomber. Freakin frack! Wtf have you been?!
confused

Lake Charles, LA

#43 Sep 13, 2012
what the hell are you talking about?
go take your meds
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want what happened in vietnam to happen on US soil?
Do you want a new civil war to take place in the USA as we know it?
You dont. And you dont.
Keep your taxes. Tax yourselves to death.
We can produce all we need in the south. If you dont like it then go north. We can survive fine without you damn yankees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robber cops 20 hr sonofthecity 12
congratulations leesville!!!! Wed Stanley Fletcher 30
171 Turning Lane Wed Guest 7
common core part two Wed Enough 24
What day/time does Walmart get their ammo in ev... (Feb '13) Tue Clark 41
Ebola loose in usa Oct 20 calhoun 89
Say No To Sweets Oct 19 Godly 3
Leesville Dating
Find my Match

Leesville Jobs