United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Muslims are going to ruin this country from the inside out and we are gonna let em! Not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslim!!
BLAH!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

HATE wrote:
Muslims are going to ruin this country from the inside out and we are gonna let em! Not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslim!!
Hmmm, u know what? You just might be right....
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Timothy McVeigh

“MANBEARPIG!!”

Since: Jan 11

Leesville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

This is THE dumbest post ever. Hmmm...was Timothy McVeigh a muslim? Was the guy who just did the Aurora shooting a muslim? It is not healthy to hate anyone, especially an entire religious group...may I ask which doctor you use?
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

HATE wrote:
Timothy McVeigh was a skin head, he wasn't a muslim.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

SallyMarion wrote:
This is THE dumbest post ever. Hmmm...was Timothy McVeigh a muslim? Was the guy who just did the Aurora shooting a muslim? It is not healthy to hate anyone, especially an entire religious group...may I ask which doctor you use?
There's a difference between a religion and a way of life. Islam is a way of life, not a religion.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>Timothy McVeigh was a skin head, he wasn't a muslim.
actually he was a anti-government militant. He wanted retribution for what he perceived was the governments involvement with Waco and Ruby Ridge.

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

not yours

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Funny how a follower of Islam feels that to kill others, or to bomb a countrys Consulate and to also kill four Americans is ok due to a movie.

Then have a WH to tell the Muslim world " We are sorry for this movie that has been out in the public for six months, and that you had to kill four of our country men for it",.

Oh and by the way it's ok to go ahead and burn the U.S. flag as it does not mean anything to us, as we know you are hurt for a movie of fiction.

Right now I am sure you have to now wake up the sleeper cells in the U.S. and cause some type of death to us, it's ok we owe you that much !

I know why not just cause this damage and death in Washington D.C. it's ok hell there is no one there anyway !

Maybe attack a subway or another building like you did in 9/11, I am sure our President will have a beer in the rose garden waiting for you, and you can talk it over !

Or better yet he can bow to you as you are greeted by the White House door.

Or I know "WE TURN YOUR COUNTRY TO A SHEET OF GLASS, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE THE WILL TO EVEN TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN!

I don't hate them I do dislike the way they use their bible to kill and cause damage in the name of Alai.

Heres a question for you bleeding hearts, where in the christian bible does it say to kill the ones who don't follow it's teaching ?
confused

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Here's a couple of places, just for starters:

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
Ghostsniper389 wrote:
Heres a question for you bleeding hearts, where in the christian bible does it say to kill the ones who don't follow it's teaching ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

There are fanatics everywhere and in every religion, even in the Christian religion. These fanatics are just looking for a reason to wage war for their cause in order to justify it in their own minds. Almost every religion thinks that "they" are the right one, while all the "rest" are the wrong. I think the individuals that made the stupid movie need to be charged with inciting terrorism by our government. On the same hand those that would commit murder and terrorism against the US as well as our allies and Americans based on such a erroneous and juvenile movie should be dealt with harshly and if that means turning "Sand into Glass" than so be it.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Man, I've worn out my eyes and my fingers, looking all over the Internet, and I still can't find where the White House said anything close to what you claim they said. Would you please please please tell me where I can find this quote from the White House.???
Ghostsniper389 wrote:
Then have a WH to tell the Muslim world " We are sorry for this movie that has been out in the public for six months, and that you had to kill four of our country men for it",.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

wild_thing wrote:
<quoted text>
actually he was a anti-government militant. He wanted retribution for what he perceived was the governments involvement with Waco and Ruby Ridge.
Most terrorist are anti-government militants.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

wild_thing wrote:
There are fanatics everywhere and in every religion, even in the Christian religion. These fanatics are just looking for a reason to wage war for their cause in order to justify it in their own minds. Almost every religion thinks that "they" are the right one, while all the "rest" are the wrong. I think the individuals that made the stupid movie need to be charged with inciting terrorism by our government. On the same hand those that would commit murder and terrorism against the US as well as our allies and Americans based on such a erroneous and juvenile movie should be dealt with harshly and if that means turning "Sand into Glass" than so be it.
I have a somewhat different take. I think the guys making the movie have all the rights in the world to make that movie. And those thugs attacking our embassies need to be shot down like the dogs they are.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

obama bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
Lelelelelelelele
Timothy was an American soldier too!!! Does that make him an American hero?
Lelelelelelelele
He was an American and he was a soldier, just in the wrong army. All terrorist feel they are soldiers. They are fighting a war. I am sure there are some of his followers consider him a hero. He's an American Hero to them, but if you are ask me if McVeigh was a hero to me, NO INDEED, he was a damn fool!
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Ghostsniper389 wrote:
Funny how a follower of Islam feels that to kill others, or to bomb a countrys Consulate and to also kill four Americans is ok due to a movie.
Oh and by the way it's ok to go ahead and burn the U.S. flag as it does not mean anything to us, as we know you are hurt for a movie of fiction.
Right now I am sure you have to now wake up the sleeper cells in the U.S. and cause some type of death to us, it's ok we owe you that much !
I know why not just cause this damage and death in Washington D.C. it's ok hell there is no one there anyway !
Maybe attack a subway or another building like you did in 9/11, I am sure our President will have a beer in the rose garden waiting for you, and you can talk it over !
Or better yet he can bow to you as you are greeted by the White House door.
Or I know "WE TURN YOUR COUNTRY TO A SHEET OF GLASS, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE THE WILL TO EVEN TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN!
I don't hate them I do dislike the way they use their bible to kill and cause damage in the name of Alai.
I thought we had agreed to stop all this mumbia jumbia stuff and focus on positive and constructive issues.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

If you people keep listening to Mitt Romeny and Shawn Hannity, you will be walking backward before its over. Don't believe all that junk you know are lies.

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

not yours

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

confused wrote:
Man, I've worn out my eyes and my fingers, looking all over the Internet, and I still can't find where the White House said anything close to what you claim they said. Would you please please please tell me where I can find this quote from the White House.???<quoted text>
Your name fits you, it's called sarcasm, are you that confused to take this part, in the real sence?

Then again I guess when you are.

As far as the White house, and what was said they did say they where sorry for what this movie did to them and to have calmers heads.

Also as far as this guy who made the movie, it's called free speech in this country, the murders did not happen in this country and if so, I guess you should charge the makers of the film "Batman' as they caused the dumb ass who went and shot up the movie in Denver right ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

It should fall under the same "umbrella" as the fact you can't say you have a gun or bomb on a plane. You can't threaten to harm the president, you can't yell fire in a movie theater. That movie was made by fanatics that were anti-Muslim. Not anti-terrorists. It promoted hate and intolerance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Umbrella= complete exception or diminished protection under the law of the 1st amendment of the constitution.
confused

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Could you re-type this response in English, please?
Ghostsniper389 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name fits you, it's called sarcasm, are you that confused to take this part, in the real sence?
Then again I guess when you are.
As far as the White house, and what was said they did say they where sorry for what this movie did to them and to have calmers heads.
Also as far as this guy who made the movie, it's called free speech in this country, the murders did not happen in this country and if so, I guess you should charge the makers of the film "Batman' as they caused the dumb ass who went and shot up the movie in Denver right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Leesville Forum right now

Search the Leesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 57 min Living Wage 2,694
vcac 11 hr Karma 1
New Llano Unjust Tickets 12 hr Smell the Coffee 39
It's starting 23 hr havemercy 77
Stop hatin all the time Thu JohnKoski 2
Judge Race 2014 Thu havemercy 41
school board races Jul 30 landrover 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesville Jobs

•••