Review: Loudoun Physicians For Women ...

Review: Loudoun Physicians For Women - Kim M Freeman MD

Posted in the Leesburg Forum

Melissa

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Jul 21, 2010
I have been a patient with this practice for years. The doctors and nurses have always been helpful. The office staff, specifically KATHY, is the ONLY reason why I have chosen to leave. She is so rude, cold, unaccommodating, unfriendly, and miserable. She also refused to let me see my doctor because I did not have my physical health insurance card with me, but also wouldn't bill me as a patient without insurance because "well now I know you have insurance and we bill more to those who have insurance, and less to those without insurance." I was willing to pay whatever the office wanted to charge, and she refused to accept my money. She was not willing to speak with a doctor and see if they could invoice me. I left the office in tears. The next day I got my insurance card in the mail and she informed me the next appointment they had would be 6 weeks out. Then when I went in to gather my files since I was leaving the practice, she was rude to me. She wouldn't even look me in the eye. I called the office the next day because I did not receive all of my file, and she hung up on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
howdy folks trump Sep 19 Rebecca Brackens 3
Chiro Kent Clark Aug '16 for real 2
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... (Feb '16) Aug '16 Happy Virgin 140
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) Aug '16 Draft dodgers 133
News NBC boss: We're not to blame for launching Trum... Aug '16 Auction Block 1
how do you hatch eggs faster on pokemon go? Jul '16 steve621 1
Heroin Users and dealers. (Jan '16) Jul '16 George 2

Leesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesburg Mortgages