What's going on with Dett?
just curious.

Blanchester, OH

#2 Feb 15, 2013
POS.
Missing Him

Washington Court House, OH

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Why's he a POS? I miss him. I haven't seen him in years.
just curious.

Blanchester, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Just a big piece of shit. Nothing to miss id say.
u odviously dont no him

Wilmington, OH

#5 Mar 5, 2013
if u did u would no that hes been in jail for atleast 3 months
Missing Him

#6 Apr 21, 2013
I saw Josh the other day so he's out of jail now. I heard him and his baby mama got married is that true. Hope not! I was hoping we could hook back up
DETT

United States

#7 May 5, 2013
I don't understand how u can run ur fuck1n mouth over a computer and call me a piece of shit and I ain't nothin to miss and use a fake name that's some scared kid sh1t so here let me shows u how a real man handles his self....
I'm josh dettwiller yes the piece of sh1t and I go to. Prison the 16th so u can let me know were and when before that date and ill let u try to beat this "piece of sh1t" and that goes for any of u soft punks that wanna run my name into the dirt...
Come and get it
just curious

Blanchester, OH

#8 May 19, 2013
Your still a piece of shit, If your not, WHy are you going to prison? You'll read thins is 500 or so days if not less for snitchin.
Knows the truth

Wilmington, OH

#9 May 20, 2013
Yes Josh has made mistakes but he is paying for his and other people's. Just curious you are probably one of them he's in prison for. Josh made mistakes but hea going to show everyone that he's better than the person he was when he was b4 Jan 7... He got out of county a better person so when he gets out of prison May 16 2015 he's gonna laugh in all of you guys faces that has put him down and don't believe in him. So just curious what did he do to you for YOU to say he's a piece of shit? You say 500 days or less for snitching? If he's a snitch then Wtf did he take a plea deal? He took a deal to keep the people he loves from having to go thru all they was going to have to. He admitted he was quilty for his part but yet others are out here on the streets that they also had evidence they was involved. I know for a fact that he is not the only one that should of been in trouble for this. I saw his discover packet and the names of the snitches. The same names that they found evidence of theirs. One of them did less than a year for another crime and the other one went on to rehab and then disappeared. Kinda strange isn't it? Josh is a good person but just got messed up with the wrong things. So just curious why won't you give your real name? Can you look at yourself in the mirror and know you have never made a mistake? I bet not. So before you hide behind a fake name and put someone else down for what they did make sure you can say you have never made a mistake. No not all mistakes are as bad as some but no one has the right to judge anyone else unless they are perfect. God is the only one that judge others. So now that Josh is in prison and cant defend himself you need to keep your mouth shut.
Timika

#10 May 22, 2013
Appearlenty they don't know much about anything since he took a plea deal for 2 years and 2 years is 730 days not 5 something. And no one else got any time out of it knowing damn well there was 2 if not more people's fingerprints on the stuff that was found. Josh was set up period and we know this. He may not be perfect but he is a human he is a husband father nephew child grandson and brother. He is loved very much by the people who mean something. The rest are just as low and they are trying to say he is if not lower. I don't see the point in running your mouth on this stupid shit starting site. You got something to say to or about him wait until he's out of prison were he can at least defend hisself. Until then shut the fuck up!!!! And well said knows the truth.!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn ELy 7 min Sun 5
shawn parr and cassie taylor 1 hr tazzie 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Jerry K 30,942
Kasia Hawkins (Mar '13) 4 hr Midget 14
catch22 7 hr Baffled 2
Who is the man that sits outside of the gas sta... 15 hr Cornelius 3
Misty Shea Atkins Sun indiana 7
•••
•••
•••

Leesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••