tony schneider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

I am looking for the whereabouts of my brother, don schneider. His phone number is not working and he had this number for 20 years. Any information would be appreciated. my email address is tschn689@yahoo.com Thanks.
tak about

Clarksville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

dont know where he went sold all his stuff in a big yard sale,lasted sevral days. guns shop tools everything and they all just left. maybe who ever lives in the house would know,sorry i cant help more
Joe Black

Oranjestad, Aruba

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Donald Schneider from US Highway 62 in Leesburg?
He moved to Germany with his wife and adult son Jacob.
Jacob is causing a lot of trouble by being a scam artist and by pretending to be the 'CEO' of a non-existing airline called 'Starlight Airways'. He likes to make people think he is a billionaire, but he still lives with his parents in a 3 bedroom apartment. For more information including their current address contact me by email: info@starlightairways.com
Also see the blog dedicated to exposing Jacob's scams: http://starlightairways.wordpress.com
talk about

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

also heard he got in trouble with ross co. airport
Joe Black

Oranjestad, Aruba

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Jacob A. Schneider (son of Donald and Wilma) was convicted to a 2 year non-jail sentence but he left the country before serving it. Now there is a warrant out for his arrest. Jacob also has a $111,775 civil judgment against him.
Donald and Wilma filed for bankruptcy. The bank wanted to foreclose on their house but that was cancelled because of the bankruptcy filing. They still owe taxes on the house though. All this you can find in online records. Jacob is now pretending to be a devout Christian on his Facebook page but he has posted many racist, sexist, anti-gay, anti-police and anti-american comments on youtube using various fake names. Even on his current youtube account under his own name does his racist attitude shine through.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leesburg Discussions

Search the Leesburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Greenfield Man Indicted in Fayette County 1 hr dopeboys 3
junkie teddy knisley 3 hr jacked up 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 7 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
Did God have a Daughter 9 hr Enough 31
big rod croy (Nov '12) 11 hr Out of the Closet 63
A question for Jennifer Mason 14 hr Hassan al Madji 19
Now Hiring 14 hr Hassan al Madji 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••