looking for don schneider

Posted in the Leesburg Forum

tony schneider

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2010
I am looking for the whereabouts of my brother, don schneider. His phone number is not working and he had this number for 20 years. Any information would be appreciated. my email address is tschn689@yahoo.com Thanks.
tak about

Sardinia, OH

#2 Jul 17, 2012
dont know where he went sold all his stuff in a big yard sale,lasted sevral days. guns shop tools everything and they all just left. maybe who ever lives in the house would know,sorry i cant help more
Joe Black

Oranjestad, Aruba

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Donald Schneider from US Highway 62 in Leesburg?
He moved to Germany with his wife and adult son Jacob.
Jacob is causing a lot of trouble by being a scam artist and by pretending to be the 'CEO' of a non-existing airline called 'Starlight Airways'. He likes to make people think he is a billionaire, but he still lives with his parents in a 3 bedroom apartment. For more information including their current address contact me by email: info@starlightairways.com
Also see the blog dedicated to exposing Jacob's scams: http://starlightairways.wordpress.com
talk about

Wilmington, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2013
also heard he got in trouble with ross co. airport
Joe Black

Oranjestad, Aruba

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Jacob A. Schneider (son of Donald and Wilma) was convicted to a 2 year non-jail sentence but he left the country before serving it. Now there is a warrant out for his arrest. Jacob also has a $111,775 civil judgment against him.
Donald and Wilma filed for bankruptcy. The bank wanted to foreclose on their house but that was cancelled because of the bankruptcy filing. They still owe taxes on the house though. All this you can find in online records. Jacob is now pretending to be a devout Christian on his Facebook page but he has posted many racist, sexist, anti-gay, anti-police and anti-american comments on youtube using various fake names. Even on his current youtube account under his own name does his racist attitude shine through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin Campbell (Dec '13) 2 hr dylan Campbell 12
Burger King 2 hr Rick 19
josh sweet Sat city folk 45169 1
Craig Lawson n Karen Cline Sat mini 5
Bonnie Rider child molester! Dec 25 Eskerote 1
the p.o.w camp in greenfield Dec 25 Nono 2
Rod Croy Dec 24 meeeee 1
Leesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web