Dutch Mill Buffet Makes Comeback

Dutch Mill Buffet Makes Comeback

There are 3 comments on the Greensburg Daily News story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Dutch Mill Buffet Makes Comeback. In it, Greensburg Daily News reports that:

Dutch Mill Buffet, 8500 South State Road 3, Milroy, officially reopened for business last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greensburg Daily News.

DONNA

Panama City, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2009
WOW DID WE LOVE OUR MEAL AT THE DUTCH MILL BUFFET!!! THIS PLACE IS FABULOUS! A GREAT FIND OF HOME TOWN COMFORT FOOD MADE FROM SCRATCH. WE HAD SUCH A HARD TIME WITH THE BUFFET BECAUSE THERE WAS SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM AND EVERYTHING WE TRIED WAS SO GOOD WE WANTED TO MAKE A MEAL OUT OF IT! THE MEATLOAF, POTATOE CASEROLE AND MAC & CHEESE COULD BE FED TO DYING PEOPLE TO SAVE THEIR LIVES!!!! IAM SPEECHLESS ABOUT THE DESERTS; EACH HOME MADE PIE A DRRRRRRRREAM! YUM I LITERALLY WENT UP TO THE COOK AND SAID "YOU KNOW YOUR HURTING ME" HE SAID "WHY?" I SAID BECAUSE YOUR FOOD IS SOOOOOOO GOOD IT HURTS!!" I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE NOT STUFFED MYSELF LIKE THAT SINCE I WAS 8 YRS OLD!
NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS ME AND MY HUSBANDS NEW FAVORITE RESTAURANT FOR SURE! ON TOP OF THE REGULAR BUFFET WE FOUND OUT THEY HAVE A SUNDAY BRUNCH BUFFET WHICH WE CANT WAIT TO TRY. THE SERVICE IS FAB ALSO, THE PEOPLE ARE SUCH NICE DOWN HOME FOLK AND THE BUILDING BEING THAT IT IS NEW IS SUPER COZY AND NICE. YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS PLACE! THE PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE FOR THE QUALITY OF FOOD.
I HAVE TO SAY I THINK MY OPINION MEANS SOMETHING BECAUSE ALTHOUGH I LIVE IN INDIANA NOW WITH MY HUSBAND IAM A NATIVE NEW YORKER, PLUS I HAVE LIVED IN THE SOUTH (VIRGINIA) ALL AROUND THE MIDWEST (KANSAS, MISSOURI AND INDIANA) AND HAVE TRAVELED OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY SO I HAVE HAD ALL SORTS OF WONDERFUL FOOD IN MY TIME.....SO WHEN THIS EXPERIENCED PICKY EATER SAYS THE DUTCH MILL BUFFET IS A REAL WONDERFUL RARE FIND YOU CAN BELIEVE IT! HAPPY EATINS!

Since: Feb 10

Syracuse, IN

#2 May 10, 2010
Could you give me the address not from area, like to try it.
Betty Bruns

Batesville, IN

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Are you currently open for business? Cannot reach anyone by phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Stephanie A. Miner as Mayor? Jul 13 Joseph Bisslessi 1
u.s.30 east road construction Jul 11 US30 driver 1
News Immigration agents make 39 arrests in Elkhart C... (Sep '08) Jul 7 Go Blue Forever 50
Loosers Jul 4 Bounty hunter 1
News Ethanol plant may drop plans (Mar '07) Jun 30 duh 29
News Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) Jun '16 smiley 22
New to the area...questions (May '14) May '16 Sun shine 4

Leesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesburg Mortgages