New to the area...questions

New to the area...questions

Posted in the Leesburg Forum

Family man

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 May 6, 2014
We are considering moving to the area. What kind of city is Warsaw? We have four children. How are the schools? Should we stay in a smaller town near by? Any feedback would be appreciated.
craphole

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Jun 19, 2014
The town is overrun by methheads and you will be broken into probably once a week.
Local

Warsaw, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2014
I moved to warsaw about 7 years ago. I believe it is a great town for children schools in the district are excellent my children go to a STEM academy.
Sun shine

United States

#5 May 19, 2016
I would not move to Warsaw with children.
I know heroine is every were but when it's our leaders who put it on the streets and bust the little man to make the community think they are doing something great there is a problem.
When the police aren't held accountable but it's OK for them cops to arrest others for the same thing here guilty of. I've truefuly lost respect for the police and the ones that run the town. I pray for town. And feel bad for the kids. Plenty of bars nothing for kids to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up in syracuse Nov 10 Whats_up 1
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Nov 4 F_you 31
Needing a place. Aug '17 Renee 1
News Hillary Clinton's pastor plagiarized prayer in ... Aug '17 fingers mcgurke 8
News Hillary Clinton's pastor plagiarized prayer at ... Aug '17 anonymous 2
News Discrepancies Seen In Bronson Testimony Aug '17 stutz239 1
Moving to cromwell Jul '17 Guest 2

Leesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesburg Mortgages