Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2011
I'm new to Warsaw, and was wondering where not to go to avoid trouble, such as prostitutes, hookers and other bad places.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Ok, no responses, so I guess Warsaw and the area is pretty clean from prostitutes and drugs.
Webster Resident

La Porte City, IA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Aren't you the same idiot that asked where you can find tramps? Go to Fort Wayne we don't want you here anyway!
Pale Rider

AOL

#4 Mar 23, 2013
U.S. Clamps Secrecy on Warnings Before 9/11
August 7, 2003
"The committee managed,'inadvertently,' it says, to get some contents of a key briefing Bush received in August 2001. It included 'FBI judgments about patterns of activity consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks; as well as information acquired in May 2001 that indicated a group of Bin Ladin (sic) supporters was planning attacks in the United States with explosives.'"
[LINK]
Bush's 9-11 Secrets
July 31, 2003
"The U.S. government had received repeated warnings of impending attacks�and attacks using planes directed at New York and Washington�for several years. The government never told us about what it knew was coming."
[LINK]
Patriot

AOL

#5 Apr 21, 2013
gohdude

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 May 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
I dont know where to go either?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaine Fisher Sat Blaine 1
Review: Burkes Repo Outlet Jul 2 ride free live free 1
Stephen Ledgerwood (Sep '13) May '15 warsaw 2
Syracuse resident Vincent J. Doyle (Dec '12) Apr '15 Former Co-Worker 9
Owens on Center Street Apr '15 Hello 2
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 22
WAWASEE MIDDLE SCHOOL Hosts CULT PROPAGANDISTS (Oct '12) Mar '15 Lindsay 9
More from around the web

Leesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE