Methmaker that came 2 Ky named Katrina Vaness

Posted in the Leesburg Forum

girl Katrina Van Ness

Salyersville, KY

#1 May 23, 2012
Do u ppl in the hoosier state know these road whores? Katrina Van Ness , Jay Krauter... They came to Ky & were pulled over so many times & let go with warrants... That Jay was busted for 3 methlabs here in Ky. That other roadho has a few kids, a black 1 & 3 or 4 white 1's. She thinks she is a gangster cause she screws black men & she is white. NewsFlash U Ain't. Calls herself wealthy but draws from the state, when she isn't in prison. Any info welcomed....
rpy to kv jc

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3 Jun 3, 2012
i know them. they have both been in and out of jail their whole lives. im sorry to say that im actually glad ky got em atleast for awhile. IN needs a break
ipbuttpirate

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Fer sure.
princess

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
And all of you know them because you share their lifestyle .....I'm positive. Have u also been in and out of jail?- I'd bet $ on it!!! Then take a look at these girls parents ..... see.... probably messed up childhoods( not an excuse no doubt).
Webster Resident

La Porte City, IA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
She's a worthless tramp that will bang anything!! Her poor kids, all 5000 of them
who knew

United States

#8 May 6, 2013
Sad she was nice person as a teenager, sad how people go down the wrong path. She was very Pretty and had lots going for her.Lots of Friends. Was well liked. Sad her Parents moved her there thinking it was Good place for to Grow up and get a good education! If you knew as teenager, you would never thought. Moved her across the States to this Place. Thinking the Change would better. Makes ya want to Cry.:(
who knew

United States

#9 May 6, 2013
My prayers are with her and her family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nappanee Man Arrested by Bremen Police for Hara... Oct 14 yeahaw 2
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Oct 9 Dirliedirl 21
Adultry Sep 27 Donnie 5
Planning Commission Sep '14 concerned 1
Woman dead, man critical after shootings (Jan '08) Sep '14 NeedsToKNOW 15
Need of trusted babysitter Aug '14 Babysitting 1
Ferguson - Milford, IN Aug '14 dbs 1
Leesburg Dating
Find my Match

Leesburg Jobs